Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Celestial Hearts

Celestial Hearts

Postby Indinera » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:59 pm

CELESTIAL HEARTS

$14.99 only!!

Image Image

This is the latest amazing game from the developer of the much loved Knight Bewitched series +::heart

SUMMARY:

Deep within the continent of Belume lies Livia, a small village of nymphs and fairies. Kayah, a young elf and guardian of Livia, is slowly recovering from the loss of her partner. One fateful night, the village is raided by the Graveharts, an ultra-rich and powerful family that all but owns Belume.

Kayah, her friend Sylvie, and the nymphs wake up in an underground prison. During their escape, they find a winged woman chained up and passed out. After escaping and nursing the angel back to health, they learn that her name is Helen--and little else besides that she is aware of a purpose she cannot remember.

Kayah, feeling drawn to Helen, vows to keep her safe as they flee from the Graveharts. But the two, alongside their friends Sylvie, Gail and Matthias, know that they can't run forever...

What is Helen's purpose, and how is it connected to the Gravehart family? And more importantly, what is this indescribable feeling between Helen and the elf who has sworn to protect her?

FEATURES:

Mouse control
ATB battle system with up to 5 party members
Three difficulties, including Story Mode for casual players and Hard for jRPG veterans
2D pixel graphics with beautiful scene illustrations
23 secret areas to discover
An encyclopedia to track monsters, items and equipment
Game length: ~12-16 hours

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Celestial Hearts

Postby jkweath » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:52 pm

Oh, hey! :O +::heart

I'll be around if anyone has any questions. A mini-guide that lays out secret locations, maps, etc. is included with the game's files, wherever you installed it at.

I should've also mentioned in the features that the game does have mouse controls.

If you're having trouble finding the Download and Buy Now buttons, try disabling your ad blocker or switch to Microsoft Edge.

Celestial Hearts runs on an updated engine with a new animation system. If anyone with a lower-end PC has any performance issues, you can press F3 to toggle certain video effects. There are also a couple options in the options menu to speed up or even turn off battle animations.

The game may fail to load at all on very old (like 10+ years old) / extremely-low-end PCs and laptops. If you're not sure, just try the demo first. If the demo loads correctly, than the full version will too!

If anyone has issues with fonts not loading correctly, make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date.

I'm stuck in the Water Passage!

You'll need to visit Hart City, recruit Matthias and complete the events there first.

Here is a map of the Water Passage (treasures are *not* labeled). The hole near the middle will take you to the next area:

https://imgur.com/a/Z7xz9wF
Last edited by jkweath on Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jkweath
Bard

Postby Shotz! » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:22 pm

Hello,

I love most of the games I find here and this one looked like one I may enjoy as well. However, even after downloading and uninstalling and re-downloading, I still get an error saying "failed to initialize graphics". I do have an older pc, but drivers are up to date. Any suggestions?
Also, I tried to check out the mini guide and all I could see was a bunch of gibberish. What should I be using in order to view it properly?

Please be patient - not the most tech-savvy. LoL
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Hi Joshua Keith...

Thank you for another lovely game !! I own them all, and this one will be added as well.

Valdy
Valdy
Explorer

Postby jkweath » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:31 pm

Nice to see you again Valdy! Let me know if you need help with anything!

Shotz! wrote:Hello,

I love most of the games I find here and this one looked like one I may enjoy as well. However, even after downloading and uninstalling and re-downloading, I still get an error saying "failed to initialize graphics". I do have an older pc, but drivers are up to date. Any suggestions?
Also, I tried to check out the mini guide and all I could see was a bunch of gibberish. What should I be using in order to view it properly?

Please be patient - not the most tech-savvy. LoL

Sorry to hear about this! I'm interested in learning more about your PC specs. Does your computer have a model number I can look up? Or do you know off-hand what your CPU and GPU models are?

Also which version of windows are you using? I've heard about this issue before from a friend who has a low-end laptop, so I'll definitely be looking into this further.

Edit: my current understanding is that it might have to do with WebGL. Celestial Hearts (and any game made in RPG Maker MZ) requires it. PCs with older graphics cards and certain CPUs can't run WebGL, but we might be able to find a work-around after I learn your PC specs.

On the mini guide, though, I have no idea why that wouldn't load. It's just a PDF +::O_o

Edit 2: just realized Del's game "The Damathos Clan" had the same problem as it was also made in the same engine. For anyone reading this who has an older or low end PC, I highly recommend downloading the demo first and making sure it works before purchasing the full game.

Edit 3: Sorry for all the edits! If you need an easier time finding the information for your CPU/GPU, open your start menu and type "dxdiag" in the search bar. Under "System Information" you'll find your Processor (CPU) model. Then, under the "Display 1" tab, you'll find the name of your graphics card (GPU).
Last edited by jkweath on Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jkweath
Bard

Postby Valdy » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:09 pm

The mini guide loads just fine, and it's readable.

Forgot to mention: I LOVE the Auto Battle option. That's especially handy when you are of the older generation - as I am - and the fingers get tired quicker. Also, I am not a big fan of battles to begin with, so this option is super great !! Thanks for that, Joshua Keith. +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Jaden10 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:44 pm

Hi, I have a question, can you use a game controller with this game? Thanks, Jaden10
Jaden10
Peasant

Postby jkweath » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:47 pm

Jaden10 wrote:Hi, I have a question, can you use a game controller with this game? Thanks, Jaden10

Welcome! And I believe so! Though if I'm being honest, I've never actually tested a controller with it - but controller support comes with the engine, so I can't imagine there being any problems. If it works with the demo, then it will work with the full version too :)

Valdy wrote:The mini guide loads just fine, and it's readable.

Forgot to mention: I LOVE the Auto Battle option. That's especially handy when you are of the older generation - as I am - and the fingers get tired quicker. Also, I am not a big fan of battles to begin with, so this option is super great !! Thanks for that, Joshua Keith. +::Thumbup

No problem! I'm hoping the graphics/miniguide not loading problem is only tied to certain older PC models; that will make it much quicker to diagnose and hopefully fix.

You can make battles even faster by adjusting "Battle Animation Speed" in the options menu to make fights *super* quick too!
jkweath
Bard

Postby Valdy » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:53 pm

jkweath wrote:You can make battles even faster by adjusting "Battle Animation Speed" in the options menu to make fights *super* quick too!

Oh, I know. I did that right at the start. It's a super quick battle each time. Just the way I like it. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby gmz26 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:54 pm

I am really enjoying your game. It has been a long time since I enjoyed playing a game this much. I have run into a game bug when I enter the secret room in crystal mine #4 the game goes black and closes. Also I have the siren essence but when I try to equip it it doesn't show up for sylvie. I also love all the nice touches such as when you scroll thru your items and equipment it marks the new ones with "new" which helps alot when you have several in each category.
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby jkweath » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:34 pm

gmz26 wrote:I am really enjoying your game. It has been a long time since I enjoyed playing a game this much. I have run into a game bug when I enter the secret room in crystal mine #4 the game goes black and closes. Also I have the siren essence but when I try to equip it it doesn't show up for sylvie. I also love all the nice touches such as when you scroll thru your items and equipment it marks the new ones with "new" which helps alot when you have several in each category.

Glad to hear it! Compliments like this mean a lot to me!

EDIT: I've fixed this problem and the installer has been updated to 1.1. I recommend everyone download and install the new version!
Last edited by jkweath on Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jkweath
Bard

Postby gmz26 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:49 pm

Do you know why I'm not able to equip the siren essence?
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby jkweath » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:51 pm

gmz26 wrote:Do you know why I'm not able to equip the siren essence?

Sorry, I forgot to mention that in my last post - I don't know yet (I'm not at my PC right now) but it should be an easy fix.
jkweath
Bard

Postby gmz26 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:09 pm

Now the secret rooms in the volcano are doing the same think, crashes the game when you enter
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby sjr223 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:28 pm

Where is the demo? I want to try it before I buy it. ??
sjr223
Bard

Next

Return to Games from other Developers