Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Memento Vivere

Postby gmz26 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:41 am

no it just wont load, no error message nothing happens when trying to load
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby blumyst » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:00 am

gmz26 wrote:I just installed the game again and now it won't load anyone else having the same problem?

Yes I'm having the same problem with the new version Del. I click on the game
icon and it doesnt do anything. I see the circle spin then its gone suddenly
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:03 pm

I am looking into this as we speak, if anyone else is having the same trouble, please report so.

It seems this error is only happening for those who already had the game and dowloaded the newest version afterwards, if anyone else is downloading the game now and is also having this issue, please report as well, that would help zero in on the problem and could be crucial to solving it.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby RAndrews » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:20 pm

Del wrote:I am looking into this as we speak, if anyone else is having the same trouble, please report so.

It seems this error is only happening for those who already had the game and dowloaded the newest version afterwards, if anyone else is downloading the game now and is also having this issue, please report as well, that would help zero in on the problem and could be crucial to solving it.

Possibly not useful, but I don't have this problem and I didn't buy the full game until after the new version.

Edited to add - what I hadn't realised is that I also get a window opening saying "Profile error occurred. Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js"
The game then opens a new window which runs fine.
RAndrews
Bard

Postby Del » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:49 pm

Thanks for the input, RAndrews.

I have sent you a message on how to fix the profile message.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby gmz26 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:11 pm

Any update as to how to fix the game not opening?
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby Del » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:51 pm

I'm still looking into it.
Do you still have the older version? Would you be able to test it and let me know if the issue occurs with it as well?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby gmz26 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:29 pm

I'm too frustrated now. Too many problems and can't play it. I'm not paying 20 for a game and being a beta tester. Can I just get a refund?
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby Del » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:09 am

Yes, you can. I have sent you a private message with more information about it.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby RAndrews » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:30 pm

OK - just finished. Not a bad game overall. Just over 8 hours gameplay for me. And only 1 maze! I must admit I didn't explore the maze - I hate them - just made my way to the exit, so that would probably have added a bit to the play time.

One minor gripe - Rus' groundbreaker skill says it attacks all enemies, but it doesn't :)
RAndrews
Bard

Postby Del » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:49 pm

You're fast!
Glad you enjoyed your time with the game, and thank you for your continued feedback on the game, I appreciate it.

I'll fix the skill issue!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:19 pm

This game isn't bad...I don't like signs with no info though. What's the point of having them if they don't say anything? I'm almost done with game and must've spaced out because I didn't notice there was a game difficulty in options. Even for me it was way too easy. I don't want people to get mad at me but there is a mistake on mana cost on the double holy blade skill that is the same mana cost as the Holy Blade 1. Wanting to replay a game instead of just one time play is important to me. Quest list would be nice and a map of the islands in inventory also. I'm not whining but a developer should take into account the loyalty of the buyer and think of these things during creation of a game. Especially for those of us who don't buy a guide.

Del, you've made some really good games considering the cost to us please consider us while creating. Story line is okay, not epic though. Wouldn't it be better though to make one really great game than to push out 3 so-so games? I know that it sounds too demanding saying this, apologies if offended. :)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Del » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:40 pm

You're not offending me at all, I welcome you to give me any and every feedback you desire, I really appreciate your input. I always make sure to try and implement what is asked by players in future games. A Quest Log is on the top of the list.

Thanks for your feedback and I hope you enjoyed the game!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Del wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:where is the guide? +:::|

Here is the link to the guide:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Or ... ID=2618061

Redridge is a tricky dungeon, tell me, how can I help? :)

polarbr wrote:Yeah... getting tired of the menu not appearing. It's intermittent and doesn't seem to matter if I'm changing equipment or picking a skill or ingesting healing items.

Also, there's consistent times when I go into battle and Dekar's options for fighting are totally missed. It skips him totally and starts with the second person in the line up. So I'm burning through MP since it's always having Dekar use a skill and not just an attack. Seems like a pretty big glitch.

And if the signs are designed to not have anything written on them, then why are they even there?
Frustrated at this point.

Since this is happening intermittently it's being a bit tricky to reproduce the error and fix it, but we're looking into it and I'm confident we will have a solution for it very soon.

You're right about the signs, something I'll correct for future games.
Overall, how are you liking the game?

I am sorry but I dont see any link for the guide +::shhhh
MONCHA5
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers