Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ultima Adventum

Re: New RPG: Ultima Adventum

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:16 pm

Indinera wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:I dont see any guide to buy!! Where is the guide?

Here:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Or ... ID=2618061

I dont know what is happening but i dont see any link for the guide, only "Here:" +:::|
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:29 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:
Indinera wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:I dont see any guide to buy!! Where is the guide?

Here:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Or ... ID=2618061

I dont know what is happening but i dont see any link for the guide, only "Here:" +:::|

Are you able to see the Buy Now and Download buttons?
What about this link?
https://www.aldorlea.org/ultimaadventum.php

I suspect Windows "protection" bullshit preventing you from seeing the links though. If you could try and modify some parameters maybe?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby watts712 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:00 pm

Hello, I just bought the game and It gave me Ultima Adventum guide. I didn't click to buy guide but was charged for it and it was wrong one
Thanks

I got the game just fine but was charged for guide for another game without clicking to buy guide..
Last edited by watts712 on Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
watts712
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:51 pm

watts712 wrote:Hello, I just bought the game and It gave me Ultima Adventum guide. I didn't click to buy guide but was charged for it and it was wrong one
Thanks

Hi, I just sent you a link to download the game.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:47 pm

Please try to check the links now?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sjr223 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:51 am

Is there no "easy" mode? I cannot even get past the first few enemy's
sjr223
Bard

Postby blumyst » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:49 am

ok programmers just how does one modify parameters? Im not a programmerand theres lots that arent
and have no idea what it means
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anima » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:39 am

sjr223 wrote:Is there no "easy" mode? I cannot even get past the first few enemy's

Hi, sjr223, unfortunately there is no difficulty selection in Ultima Adventum, I'll make sure to add it in my next games though. If I may help you, the first few enemies are not that tough if you use Alana's spells, she starts at a pretty high level, so make sure to use her skills in battle, mainly "Thunder" and "Spark".

blumyst wrote:ok programmers just how does one modify parameters? Im not a programmerand theres lots that arent
and have no idea what it means

Hi, blumyst, what parameters exactly?
In the options you can change the volume of the music, the sound effects, enable auto-dash, enable and disable mouse control...

Tell me what you're trying to do and I'll be glad to help you to the best of my abilities. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Salvia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:11 pm

Okay, I'm sure the answer is staring me in the face, but I was wondering if there was any way to actually increase TP to a point where you can use the higher skills. My characters are all at level 20 or better and no matter how hard I try (constantly using physical attacks and/or allowing the character to be pummeled halfway to death), I can't get my TP anywhere over 50 and the best skills take 100 TP. Any pointers?
Salvia
Peasant

Postby Anima » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:24 pm

Salvia wrote:Okay, I'm sure the answer is staring me in the face, but I was wondering if there was any way to actually increase TP to a point where you can use the higher skills. My characters are all at level 20 or better and no matter how hard I try (constantly using physical attacks and/or allowing the character to be pummeled halfway to death), I can't get my TP anywhere over 50 and the best skills take 100 TP. Any pointers?

Hi, Salvia,

The idea is that the TP based skills will come in hand mainly in boss battles, though it is quite possible that I could have missjudged the costs, during play tests in some of the battles my characters reached a 100 TP, which could possibly mean that you're a better player than I am +:oops: , I will revise the costs and if anything, I will patch the current build with the correction.

Aside from that, I hope you are enjoying your time with the game. If you're level 20 you must be pretty far into it. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Salvia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:27 pm

Yes, I'm in the final dungeon and have enjoyed the game immensely! The only thing that I would add (besides make using TP easier) would be to add a Rush feature. I love that the enemies don't re-appear! It makes finding your way through the dungeons much easier :)
Salvia
Peasant

Postby Salvia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:01 pm

Okay, again I'm sure the answer is obvious, but is there a trick to getting through the Abyss? I have been stumbling around for since yesterday and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get through it. I feel like I have tried every single stair and rope that I can reach and have slogged through the poison water wherever I can. I am definitely confused +::Dunno
Salvia
Peasant

Postby kimo » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:53 pm

RAndrews wrote:OK - I have given up. I am in the abyss and lost the will to live.
I have been bored for a little while - so many mazes, and so many maps that I am sure I have seen in other games :(
It's not often that I get too bored to bother to finish a game, but it's happened this time.
For those interested, this is the final dungeon (though I have not spent much time in the several optional mazes), and I have been playing 4 1/2 hours.

Someone else is stuck in the same place as where you gave up. Your original comment was the reason I woud not buy the game. So "much mahalos" to you.

I agree with @Euphoniacs suggestions for game descriptions, but Indy is correct in that if you ask, you will receive the info ...from somebody. I have huge issues with paying (esp. $20) for any game that is under 10 hours.

The reason that I will always buy an Indy game without question is that with rare exception we know exactly what to expect after all these years.

And finally, I know it's Lent, but 2 games with Latin titles? Seems suspicious to me. That alone made me wonder who this new developer may be.

@Indy
It's almost the end of Feb and there has been no update for Night of the Stars +::cry and while I'm not giving you a deadline ............ I miss your games especially that maddening chicken (Cocka).
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:00 pm

I miss your games especially that maddening chicken (Cocka).

That was a wild ride, wasn't it? +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
Right now it looks like the game is more likely to be released in March. Trying to add "interesting" sidequests and they always take quite a long time, plus I've been sidetracked with tons of things IRL (and there has been a lot of releases on Aldorlea, too).
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby jwayjim » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:01 pm

I am having a problem getting this game to load. I keep receiving the following message: C:\Users\Jim\AppData\Local\Temp\+CfluguD.exe.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read. I would like to continue playing the game since I paid for it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
jwayjim
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers