Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Rainbow Dawn

Re: New RPG: Rainbow Dawn

Postby HRTDRN » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:19 pm

TommyD wrote:I downloaded the and applied the files above, and that seems to be fixed previous problems I was having.

However, once I arrive at Last Hope Settlement my character is again no longer visible and I can't play it anymore.

Hopefully there's a fix/path for this issue as well.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for your patience! And yes, I'm just uploading a fix right now.
HRTDRN
Peasant

Postby HRTDRN » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:16 pm

TommyD wrote:I downloaded the and applied the files above, and that seems to be fixed previous problems I was having.

However, once I arrive at Last Hope Settlement my character is again no longer visible and I can't play it anymore.

Thanks.

Hello! I just uploaded a fix: download these files and replace the maps!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7l2vhi4n ... .json/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nxntjnl3 ... .json/file
Last edited by HRTDRN on Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HRTDRN
Peasant

Postby TommyD » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:34 pm

HRTDRN wrote:

Thanks.

Hello! I just uploaded a fix: you can either redownload the game, and replace the old files in www/data/ or, you can download these files and replace the maps!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7l2vhi4n ... .json/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nxntjnl3 ... .json/file

Thanks!!!!

Spoiler: show
And didn't realize that was the end of the game. Well, I made it through. About 4.5 hours for me, didn't do all of the side-quests though - at least not this time around.

Can see my character now.
TommyD
Wanderer

Postby bobcat » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:56 am

I downloaded the map fix but i dont know how to unzip it to the game. someone please help with instructions i might understand thanks
bobcat
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:17 am

The full game download link has been updated with the new version provided by the dev.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby HRTDRN » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:27 pm

bobcat wrote:I downloaded the map fix but i dont know how to unzip it to the game. someone please help with instructions i might understand thanks

Hello!!! Sorry for the late reply: take the map files (the .json files), from the zip folder, and place them into the www/data folder in the game's folder. They should replace the old versions of the map.
HRTDRN
Peasant

Postby HRTDRN » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:27 pm

bobcat wrote:I downloaded the map fix but i dont know how to unzip it to the game. someone please help with instructions i might understand thanks

One last point: you can also redownload the game, and move the map files over. That will work too. Thank you!
HRTDRN
Peasant

Postby ZuluKat » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:06 pm

TommyD wrote:I purchased and downloaded the game just now (after the dev said a different version was uploaded).

Had same issue as ZuluCat - once I did the blue flower/Flora thing my character is now invisible. Tried saving/restarting but still have the problem.

@ZuluCat - did you figure it out?

Thanks!

I ended up completing quest at house above her ex boyfriend's first then going to Flora's cabin. no invisibility problem after that. :)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:10 pm

Does new download include the correct map?
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:01 am

ZuluKat wrote:Does new download include the correct map?

I uploaded yesterday the latest version the dev gave me.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby dlovejoy » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:43 am

Frequent crashes with full version of the game.

I am replaying the game because of a glitch I "rescued the cats" 4 times instead of being able to finish other quests.
dlovejoy
Peasant

Postby HRTDRN » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:56 pm

dlovejoy wrote:Frequent crashes with full version of the game.

I am replaying the game because of a glitch I "rescued the cats" 4 times instead of being able to finish other quests.

I apologize for the issues. Some computers may have difficult running the game, and sometimes their are memory issues that happen. I will look into the bug with the cat rescue right now, thank you!
HRTDRN
Peasant

Postby HRTDRN » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:03 pm

HRTDRN wrote:
dlovejoy wrote:Frequent crashes with full version of the game.

Also, if you can, please message me the crash screenshots that you are having on discord, or in PM, and I can help the best that I can. My discord is heartdrain (Jake!)#4123.
HRTDRN
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:26 pm

Question from rickardsh:

I'm sorry if I am doing this wrong - I don't know how to ask a question on the forum. I am playing Rainbow Dawn, I'm in the Lava Wastelands inside the Forgotten Temple, entering the room with the Time Lord. I have no idea how to get to the ladder within 60 seconds. I know I must be missing something.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby HRTDRN » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:41 pm

Indinera wrote:Question from rickardsh:

I'm sorry if I am doing this wrong - I don't know how to ask a question on the forum. I am playing Rainbow Dawn, I'm in the Lava Wastelands inside the Forgotten Temple, entering the room with the Time Lord. I have no idea how to get to the ladder within 60 seconds. I know I must be missing something.

Hello! Thank you for playing Rainbow Dawn. It is possible to get to the ladder in 60 seconds, but the timing can be somewhat difficult. I have an image listed here that will get you there within the 60 seconds! (It's cut off a bit, if you'd like the full version, right click and open the image in another tab.) Make sure to avoid the ghost battle as well.
HRTDRN
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers