Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Rainbow Dawn

Re: New RPG: Rainbow Dawn

Postby HRTDRN » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:15 pm

Hey folks! I just wanted to give everyone a heads up: I'm going to be posting some preview images/progress on the large update Rainbow Dawn is getting within the next couple of months! Here's two CG's that I've been working on.. I'll post a list of the new features I'm implementing soon. Hope you've been enjoying the game! +::Thumbup
HRTDRN
Peasant

Postby rickardsh » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:56 pm

HRTDRN wrote:
Indinera wrote:Question from rickardsh:

I'm sorry if I am doing this wrong - I don't know how to ask a question on the forum. I am playing Rainbow Dawn, I'm in the Lava Wastelands inside the Forgotten Temple, entering the room with the Time Lord. I have no idea how to get to the ladder within 60 seconds. I know I must be missing something.

Hello! Thank you for playing Rainbow Dawn. It is possible to get to the ladder in 60 seconds, but the timing can be somewhat difficult. I have an image listed here that will get you there within the 60 seconds! (It's cut off a bit, if you'd like the full version, right click and open the image in another tab.) Make sure to avoid the ghost battle as well.

Thanks, but nope, it still does not work. I do have dash on but it times out on the turn just before the exit down. The flashing crosses majorly slow things down. I think I would make it without the crosses, but even that would be close. I need about 10 more seconds.
rickardsh
Peasant

Postby HRTDRN » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:05 pm

rickardsh wrote:
HRTDRN wrote:
Indinera wrote:Question from rickardsh:

I'm sorry if I am doing this wrong - I don't know how to ask a question on the forum. I am playing Rainbow Dawn, I'm in the Lava Wastelands inside the Forgotten Temple, entering the room with the Time Lord. I have no idea how to get to the ladder within 60 seconds. I know I must be missing something.

Hello! Thank you for playing Rainbow Dawn. It is possible to get to the ladder in 60 seconds, but the timing can be somewhat difficult. I have an image listed here that will get you there within the 60 seconds! (It's cut off a bit, if you'd like the full version, right click and open the image in another tab.) Make sure to avoid the ghost battle as well.

Thanks, but nope, it still does not work. I do have dash on but it times out on the turn just before the exit down. The flashing crosses majorly slow things down. I think I would make it without the crosses, but even that would be close. I need about 10 more seconds.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4lzow18c ... .json/file
Download this map file, and replace the map file in the www/data folder. Make sure you've saved beforehand, and make a copy of the old map file just in case. This adds an extra 20 seconds on the timer. Thank you for playing, hope you've been enjoying the game.
HRTDRN
Peasant

Postby rickardsh » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:57 am

Thanks, that did it.
rickardsh
Peasant

Update!

Postby HRTDRN » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:42 pm

Hey folks! I just wanted to give a quick update: I'm still working on the next Rainbow Dawn update, I'll have more details in a little bit. Just wanted to make sure that it didn't seem like I just ghosted on here. Thank you for the patience!
HRTDRN
Peasant

Yet another update!

Postby HRTDRN » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:39 pm

Hey folks! It's been a while, hasn't it.

I just wanted to pop in to say: yes, I'm still working on the next Rainbow Dawn update! It's coming along, but it's going to a while until I release the next update. I am hoping to get the update finished by the end of August, but I'm not going to promise that I'll be able to finish it by then.

If you would like more frequent updates, I post on my twitter quite a bit, here's the link to my main twitter account:
https://twitter.com/HEARTDRAINN/
In the meantime.. I have some new screenshots to show of, and a video.
https://twitter.com/HEARTDRAINN/status/1398059765301977089
https://twitter.com/HEARTDRAINN/status/1398059765301977089/video/1
HRTDRN
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers