Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Witch Doctor

The Witch Doctor

Postby rickardsh » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:40 am

Firstly, I really like this game. The manual isn't good for much. It does not contain any world maps or give you much in the line of clues. E.g., the game dialog says your next step is Blood Mountain. The manual says go to Blood Mountain. You enter the cave for Blood Mountain, no maps, no clues, no value.

Now I'm stuck. I'm in the Blood Mountain and get to a bunch of guards that tell me no one is allowed to pass. What do I do? I've killed off all the monsters, looked for another passage. I'm stuck.

Thanks, I found the back entrance the Patriarch suggested.
Last edited by rickardsh on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rickardsh
Peasant

Re: The Witch Doctor

Postby Del » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:01 pm

Greetings,

I'm glad to hear you're liking the game.
The way into Blood Mountain you're trying to access is blocked for now, what you must do is head to Stonpeak and speak with the Patriarch, he will tell you about an alternate way into the mountains, after that you exit the village and look for the new entry point to the mountain near the village.

I hope that helps, let me know if I can assist you any further.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Re: The Witch Doctor

Postby briony » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:49 am

the hollows - there is a path leading to the north into a large space which must contain the 1000 gold and 1 elixir but you cannot access the path - it is too narrow to navigate with team- mistake?
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Return to Games from other Developers