Comments & suggestions welcome.
1. Select your party; equip for fighting robots. Laser based spells, as well as Sun Boomer and Lava Wall will be helpful. Go up, cross the bridge and continue right to the end. Almost hidden behind a stone pillar is a chest with the Orb of Metal. Return, go up and follow the path round and up until you reach a blue tiled building. You can’t explore up the stairs, so enter and go up to the elevator in front of you. Select level –1.
2. To the right is a computer with a blue arrow. This gives full HP/MP heal to active party members only. Go right onto next screen; follow path round and up into a room. Turn the switch at the top of the room to ON. Go left, down and up into a room. The central computer has a Bio-Gamasys; Sun Boomer does it; no reward. Exit, turn the switch ON, exit and return to the first screen.
3. Go left, and at the end, between 2 columns is the entrance to the shop. The computer directly in front of you sells weapons and other equipment. You might get a Drosorium Axe even if you can’t equip it now. The left chest has 3 Head Gears; the right has 5 Head Gears. Exit and go down, right and up into the room. The top middle cupboard has a Magicka Potion. Exit, go right, up and left into the room. The 2nd computer on the bottom row has a Bio-Gamasys; no reward. The 3rd computer on the top row has a Bio-Gamasys; again no reward.
4. Exit, go down and right onto the next screen. Continue right; go up, left, up into a little room, turn the switch ON. This opens the door next left leading to a chest with 2506g. Exit, return to junction and go up into a room for chests with 4 Hi-Jackings and 6 Semi-Conductors. Return to the bottom corridor and go right. Follow it round and take the first path up. Go left and the party will be attacked and given pox. The chest in the second room has 3 Lasers. Exit, go all the way right, up and left for a chest with 1202g. Exit, and return down to the main path.
5. Go right to the end for a chest with 5 Elemental Bombs. Go up; the enemies blocking the path at this point dropped a Demolition Axe. Go up to the top. I found nothing in the end room, so continue up onto the next screen, the Warehouse. Go up to meet a Metal Spider plus friends. Use Random’s Lethal Punishment; Slasher, Lava Wall and Striker. The only problem with this strategy is that Random may ‘waste’ the hits from Slasher on the lesser enemies, rather than on the spider (Lava Wall is intended to deal with them). If you don’t want to risk it, try Sun Boomer targeted on them. The spider drops the Airport Orb, useful against robots. Go up, turn the switch to ON; this opens access to the second floor. I couldn’t find a way to access the side rooms. Return to the elevator and select level -2
6. The chest on the right has 4005g, the one on the left has an MP Alpha-Pill. Go left; you meet a Forbidden Dragon: Lethal Punishment, Slasher, Lord of the Dance, Striker. The gate at the bottom of the first path going down is closed. Go all the way left; the top chest has 6 Plasma Guns, the bottom one has 2 Indigo Oils. Return right and go down into the room.
7. The chest to the right has 2 HP Beta-Pills. The way down is guarded by a Forbidden Dragon; same strategy as before. There is also a Mythic Dragon. The chest to the left has a Thunder Powder. Go down; as you pass through the door you are attacked by a Gunner. Go right and first up; the chest at the top has a Bromium Powder. From the chest go left; the chest has 4 Semi-Conductors. Return to the main path and go right to the end and up. At the top you meet an Invincible Paladin. Almost hidden behind the radar scanner is a chest with 2 Indigo Oils. The chest at the top has a Qwark Knuckle. Go back down and left. To the left of the path you entered by, is a chest with an HP Beta-Pill. Go left to the end for a chest with 767g. Return a few steps and go up for Sector A-Airship.
8. The machine to the right with a blue arrow is a broken shop. Go down and there’s the airship. Quest complete. Watch the cut scene. Daryl analyses the water sample from the Oasis and comes up with a solution. You finally discover GC’s plan. You also discover that to get further you need the energy from the Pyramid. Return to the elevator to exit. If you want to visit the Armour shop again, enter and select level –1. When you are ready, exit from the Airport and there’s what we’ve all been waiting for – Apocolypsia (ultimate). You are taken to the stairs. Go up. The bridge to the right goes to Fort Khahot; Luci realises how it was all interconnected (see LFII). Go back down to the bridge. Take the path left, up the stairs and you’re in the Palace. Luci wants to head off to Rillia immediately, and Random refuses to exit the Palace, so for once we’ll have to do what she wants. Go to Walz for transport to Rillia.
9. There is trouble at the Rillian camp. The party splits with some going to Ultai and the rest staying to help defend Rillia. You are taken to the entrance of the Ultai Palace. Do the side quests described in Chapter 12 if you haven’t already: Rescue Cocka-Cocka (para. 109) and Vana Pyramid (para.120-123). If you did not get the trapped chests in the Grand Library, you cannot do it now as you do not have Seiman in the party. Now go to the Market Room and speak to Philomene to go to the desert. With Daryl in the party, check the barrel in the pool; quest complete. Return and go up to the Throne Room. Speak to Nefilis, on the right. You receive 25604g. Finish all business you may have before you exit and go down to enter the Pyramid.
10. Go up and enter the black hole. Go up, right to the end, up, right, up, left, second down, straight through the door, left and follow the path round. When you come to enter the rooms with red carpets, you will be attacked by bats; Elf Slaughter or Lava Wall deals with them. After a few more steps you will be attacked by bats and an X-Dragon Guardjamaismis? (the ? is part of the name); he’s tough, have Random concentrate on him. Go down the black hole. When you go up you are met with a Laxius Worm, 4 Invincible Paladins, and X-Dragon Guardjamaismis? and a Gunner. Lethal Punishment on the Worm, Lord of the Dance, Djarma attack the X fighter, Super Dance. Go up for more Paladins. Go up; there are the crystals, quest complete.
11. You are now in the Rillian war camp. The fortress has been lost. Coryool wants to go alone to check it. Before leaving, go up to the row of tents. The left hand barrel in the first tent has a Sparkling Powder. The middle one sells items and equipment. Coryool has few items and not much money, so buy wisely. I am ignoring the man on the ground behind the tree to the left. There is a quest here which I don’t want to pick up until later so that I can increase the total of quests for other characters. Go down to the Inn and speak to Paulo. He will sell you the book: The Ugly Cooking for 150g. You also discover Vanina looking for her hero. Go downstairs and speak to Lenda; she’s not interested in joining. Go to the table behind her; there’s her money, steal it. That will stop her leaving. Exit; go down to leave the camp to reach Silver Eagle Fortress. Claria joins you and you discover that Coryool’s real objective is to get his beers. Claria’s physical attack often (but, sadly, not always) paralyses, so when there are 2 enemies, get her to deal with one, while Coryool annihilates the other (or at least he does if you have given him Aaghamaniym as his weapon and Taat-Xen Skull as the accessory).
12. Go left to next screen until you come to the second blue arrow. Enter. The chest above you has a Magicka Energyzer. One side of the drawers to the left of the little pillar has a Luca Berry, the other side has 83g. Go left; the rolls of carpet above you have a Shining Parchment; the blue jar has a Healing Potion. The shelves to the left have 2 Food Rations, 2 Healing Reagents and 74g. Go down and right. The bottom barrel in the middle has a Healing Potion. Go right and up. The left side of the shelves has a Healing Potion and 4 Food Rations; the right side has a Nereid Pepper and a Life Potion. Go right and up; the blue jar has a Hero Cream. Go right, and at the junction with 6 barrels go down. Go right; the top barrel has a Magicka Potion. Continue down, go left. The bottom box has 16g, the second box up has 2 Gaia Dust, third up has 205g, fourth up has 1005g. The box on the left has 3 Food Rations.
13. Go left; the 5th shield along has 636g. Go left and into the room. Go right, down, right. There’s 9g on the table. Now go left. Fourth box on the bottom row has 3018g. Go down; the third barrel down on the left has a Hydra Tear. Go right; the middle barrel on the right hand side has a Power Salt. Go right; the right side of the shelves has 4 Royal Meat. Return to the main path and go left and down. Go right; the top barrel of the first set of 4 has an Enchanted Potion. Go right and down the stairs to Level –1.
14. Both boxes in front of you have a Royal Meat. Go right, up, right, up. The box at the top has 119g. Go left and down into the room; the chest has a Nactra Shield. The top right jar has a Magicka Potion; the bottom middle jar has a Fairy Tear; the middle left jar has a Magicka Energyzer. Exit, go left, up, right and up into the room. The left chest has Jester Boots (which, unfortunately, you can’t equip on Claria), the right chest has 2 Enchanted Potions. Exit; go right up, left. The first chest has a Cycca Leaf, the second is trapped.
15. Go back round to the main path; continue up, right and down. The left chest has a Cajonite Helmet, the right a revive potion. Go down and left; the bottom right hand barrel has a Magicka Energyzer. Go left, down, left; the 2nd box has 42g, the 3rd box has 7 Royal Meat, the chest has 3 Royal Meat. Go down; follow the path all the way down and left for a chest with 2713g. The bottom box has 63g. Go all the way right. Between the path up and the chest is a secret path to the room with the chest; the chest is trapped. Go up the (non-secret) path, right and up the ladder. The chest has 4 Buala.
16. Go up and right to the end, down and left into a room. The right side of the shelves has 6 Healing Potions and a Healing Reagent. The top chest ha 415g, the bottom one is trapped. Return to the path, go up, second left, up, and right into the room. The top chest has 5 Shark Meat, the bottom one has 7 Cycca Leaf. Go up, left and up into a small room. The left hand box has 3 Shark Meat. The chest in the next room has 2 Food Rations, Healing Potion, Healing Reagent, Magicka Potion and Magicka Energyzer. Go down into the room below. The chest is empty; the left hand box has an Yveen Egg. Exit; go left, down, right, up, into the room and back down the ladder.
17. Go right, work you way up to the top corridor; go left to the end and down to the end. Go right and down into the little room; between the bottom box and the wall is an Yveen Water. Go back up, first right, down, right, left and up into the room. The central chest has: food ration, Healing Potion, Healing Reaget, Hornet Sting, Toad Blood, Life Potion, Revive Potion, Royal Meat, Buala, Hornet Abdomen, Mountain Blam, Cycca Leaf, Llanewan Powder, Recovery Spray, Healing Herb, Jim’da Petal, Sun Mist, Kirin Herb, Hero Cream, Sparkling Powder, Mihril Drop, Dragon Blood, Venom Dart, Light Glass, Spark Dice, Shining Salt, Sleep Vapour, Fish Holocaust, Tequila Sunrise, Mithril Shield, Bone Ring, Silver Ring, Darkness Ring, Ante-Spirit, Power Diadema, Knight Helmet. The top chest merely has 6228g. The shelves beside it have 2 healing Potions; the next cupboard has 175g, the bed has 338g.
18. Go right; the guard you fight on this corridor will drop a Small key. The chest has a Golem Ring. Now go up the ladder. Go down to a room. The lower left box of 4 has 10 Moon Fish, the right has 11 Moon Fish. The middle box of the group of 3 along the bottom has 220g. The lower chest is trapped, the top one is empty. Go back up, right and up into the room for a chest with 3 Cycca Leaf. There is nothing in the next room. Continue right and up. The top right barrel has 7 food rations; the one bottom right has 5 Tij Herbs. Go right and down and into a room. The top left box has 4 Shark Meat, the right hand drawer has 505g. Exit, go up and down the ladder.
19. You are now in the warehouse. The shelves top left corner have 2 Healing Reagents. The right hand top barrel below the 2 sets of drawers has an Yveen Water. The bags at top right have 7 Food Rations. Go down; the chest has an Yveen Tear. Go right; the second cupboard has 129g. Go right and up through the door. Collect the beers; quest complete. The blue bottles at the back have 5 Indigo Oils. Exit up the ladder.
20. Go left and down the ladder. Go left to the end and up another ladder. Go up, second left, up, next left to the end and down. The third box has 6 Healing Potions. The second barrel has a Hydra Tear. Go down to the end. The chest is trapped. The small key unlocks the door on the right; there is nothing there just now. Go up to the top, right and exit. Go right; the area accessed by the first blue arrow has been cleared already. Continue right onto the next screen and go up to return to the camp.
21. Coryool wants to go to the basement of the inn, so ignore him and go left and up. Behind the tree, on the ground is Elvis, whose daughter Marianne has vanished. Coryool offers to help. (This is the quest I didn’t want to pick up earlier). Now go to the inn’s basement. Leanda wants to know where her bag is because she still wants to leave. Xander arrives and they agree to attack the fortress. Leanda agrees to join them, and Coryool vanishes – he’s going to attack the fortress his way. Go down to the wall. His technique is effective. Xander and the party join him. First we’ll go and collect Marianne. Go left and to the second blue arrow. Enter, go left and down and collect Marianne; quest complete. Exit and return to the fortress entrance. As Claria is a compulsory member of the party, I added Wendala to give some oomph.
22. Go down to meet an X-Elven Half God; physical attack did it, helped by Coryool’s pre-emptive attack. Laxius Torpedo will certainly do it if your characters are not levelled up. Go left and enter the building. Go up and turn the switch to ON. Exit and return to the entrnce area. To the right are more enemies/exp for Claria if you wish. Go down and go to enter the building on the right. There will be a surprise attack from a group of Rose Katana; Wendala’s Laxius Blast finished them off in one. Enter the building and go up into the room on the right. On the last section of the zigzag upper wall before it opens out into the larger space, is a secret path; go up for a Zombie Heart. On the lower left hand vertical section of wall below the larger space is another secret path; go left for a Zombie Heart. Exit the room and now go up the stairs. Go right and down to exit. Cross the terrace and enter the door on the left.
23. As you go up between the pillars, you will be attacked by a Mundraa and 2 Croc-Mort. Coryool, physical; Claria, translucent body; Alexander Days of the Punishment; Wendala, Laxius Blast; physical in round 2 finished them. They dropped a Red Pimento. This point is a portal to the Hall of Madness. As it’s too dangerous to leave open, they enter it. Go down. They meet a Forbidden Dragon and a Mythic Dragon. Coryool dealt with the Mythic Dragon with his pre-emptive and Wendala (who went first) killed the Forbidden Dragon straight away with Laxius Rocket. For the next pair, Coryool killed the Forbidden Dragon with his pre-emptive, and physical attacks dealt with the Mythic Dragon. Go right and enter the Palace of Madness. Go up by passing through the panel in the gate that is second from the right. Go up to the Throne Room; Syldora has nothing to say to you. In this room go left for a secret path to get flesh drinker. Exit back to the path. From this point I often substituted Leanda for Xander so that she got exp.
24. Go down the path; the blue flower in the path is a Bromium Powder. Continue to the bottom to find Elsbeth who wants a rematch with Wendala. Laxius Rocket was all that was needed; she dropped a God’s Heaven. Close the gate; quest complete. Exit back to the room and go up the stairs. Go right and down to exit the room. Cross the terrace and enter the other door. Go up the stairs and turn the switch ON. You could leave now, or alternatively go down and exit to the top terrace where you face a Mythic Dragon. If you click the white cat, Coryool kills it and is afflicted with bleeding. From the path outside going down to the building it is possible to see what might be 2 more enemies, but I was unable to find access to them. Exit the building; go left, jump the gap continue left, enter the building, go up and enter the main fortress.
25. There is an X-Elven Half God to the left. Go up and enter the fortress. Fight your way to the stairs; there is nothing in the rooms either side. With double hits from both Wendala and Leanda, this should not be a problem. Go up the stairs. There is nothing in the room to the left. Go down to meet an X-Dark Dragon. Coryool, physical, Claria, Lucent Body on herself; Xander, Gamaeon; Wendala, Laxius Rocket. Re-enter, go right, up and left. There is an X-Vampire and an Alchemist of the Order. Kratin kills them. The large window to the right leads on to the Vertigo Path. You will meet groups of Bazzar X-Bar Bazza; Laxius Blast is the quickest way to deal with them. Follow the path round and up. Before going up to the Boss fight I switched Xander back in. You will meet an X-Dark Dragon, Durandal Twins, X-Varandon, 2 Rose Katana and an X-Elven Half God. Round one: Coryool, physical attack on Half God; Claria, Lucent Body on herself (the only way to keep her alive); Xander, Gamaeon; Wendala, Laxius Blast to eliminate the minor enemies. Round two: physical attack on the Half God; Lucent Body; Gamaeon; Laxius Rocket on the Dragon. Round three: the same. Quest complete.
26. Return to the camp. Random and Luci are there; they decide to go to Ultai for the crystals. Speak to Elvis, you get 10g. Rest at the inn if needed. Speak to Vanina and she joins the party. Pierrick offers to take you to his house. Go up and out the door at the top to his garden. Go up the stairs. The first tree middle row has a life apple; the third tree middle row has a life apple; the second tree front row has a life apple; the last tree middle row has a life apple. Exit back to the camp. Go north to exit the camp and go to Ultai.
27. Djarma needs to speak to his people. Go up to the Throne Room and speak to Nefilis. She gives him the saber Sun-Blast. This is your last chance to do the side quests described in Chapter 12. Exit the Palace and go down. You end up back in the Rillian War Camp. Put Seiman in your party and go to the fortress. Go left to the first blue arrow. Go down to the pillar, left to the end, down, right, up, right and down the ladder. Then go left, down to the bottom and up the secret path to your right to the chest which Seiman disarms for a Beon Helmet, War-God Helmet and 3 Power Peppers. Re-enter the secret path and go hard right to find a War Powder, Stone Flute and Power Salt. Return to the main path. Go up to the top corridor, left and then first right. Take the second path up and left for Seiman to disarm a chest for 2002g.
28. Return to the main path; go down, next right, down, right, down, right and up the ladder. Go down to the room at the bottom for a chest which Seiman disarms for 3 Necroleech. Return to the ladder, go right and down the next ladder. In the room at the bottom a child is walking around. Speak to him; he’s one of Isabelle’s children. All 8 are there; quest complete. Exit up the ladder. Go left and down the ladder. Go left to the end and up another ladder. Go up, second left, up, next left to the end and down to the chest which Seiman disarms for 15100g, Tera Bomb and a Golden Apple. Go up to the top, right and exit. Return to the camp.
29. Naota to the right is selling gear at reduced prices. Above her is Baretta selling gear from her normal shop. Rudger, the guard at the top, reports a strange tower. Go there if you want to visit the Tower of Legendra – free! Go to the weapons tent to discover Herbert ad Joshua are not dead and will rejoin you. Still as misogynistic as ever. Ask Walz to transport you to Adretana. Now we get busy.
30. For once we are not heading to Baretta’s (she’s in the Rillian war camp). Go to the Art Guild, speak to Matthais about the Find Rare Wood quest to give him the 10 Equinoa Wood and receive 2000g. Do not speak to Balnard at this point Go to the Mage Guild and speak to Jabbur to report success in finding Isabelle’s children; receive 5000g. Report success on Cursed Item quest. Hold back on speaking to Georgia about the 6 orbs quest as the reward is 3LV for party members and these are more valuable after you have done more levelling up. Go down to Sandra and report success on the Breath under water quest; quest complete, although it doesn’t clear from your quest list. Speak to the fairy at the top for Fusion, Combo of Power and Class Boosts for new members.
31. Now for the Rob Ohgma quest. Go to the Eastern Lands and to the cave where the Martyrs of Necromogon were. Go up past the 2 Crystal Oaks into the large room above, go right and up; a new door has appeared. Enter the Guild of the Apostles of Ohgma. Go up and speak to Razor-Wuhr for a quest. You have to destroy a generator. Speak to Caeneyn to be taken to the Graaf Generator.
32. Before moving off, take a note of all the equipment of your party; you will be un-equipped shortly and it will save having to rediscover what gear you want. Pick your team on the basis of their spells as they will have no weapons. I found Sarah’s Thunder Skies (from Fusion with Nash) the best all-round spell that didn’t have a too high MP cost. I had Wendala’s Shocker as back-up, but only needed it a couple of times. Go down the steps; the little figure buzzing around is a King of Worms (very tough) and 2 Ancient Guardians. Apocalypse deals with them. Go right, up the steps and jump right at the blue arrow. You will meet an Ancient Gaes. Follow the path round and go down steps. Go up. You will see dark stars on the stairs leading up. This is a trapped entrance, and I couldn’t find a way of disarming it, so unless you can, be prepared for a big HP hit. Go up. The pressure from the generator causes you to lose all equipment
33. Go up, the chest has a Stone Flute. Go up the path to the right of the chest. The chest in front of you has a Volta Knife, the chest to the left has 10 Cycca Leaf, the chest up and right has a Power Salt. Go down a few steps and right, go down, right and up for a chest with a Sparkling Powder. Return to the entrance area by going down a few steps and then left. Go back up to the area with 3 chests, and level with the upper chest go left. The first chest has an H-Bomb, the second a Healing Potion. Return to the big area and right of the upper chest go up for a chest with 3 Silver Powder. Go left and down to fight your way past a Destroyer Tron. The chest has a Titanium Grip. Go down and flip the switch ON. Go up to the yellow mass at the top; Random doesn’t know how to destroy it. Exit the generator room and re-equip before you cross the dark stars so as to have more protection. Go to the left and up to where you can see a darker panel in the wall. Enter the Graaf Warehouse and go up. On the row of boilers on the left, the third has an Aluminium Screw, the fourth has an Aluminium Screw. Go up into the room. The chest to the right has a Necroleech. Speak to David, Random kills him. Go up to the wall between the bed and the table. Click on the set of switches; quest complete. Exit and return to Razor-Wuhr to report your success. Cindy can now steal from the chest.
34. Go to the Undead Guild. In the house before entering the Guild is a new red chest which gives Wendala 6ST. Enter and go up to Vaartzis to report your success; quest complete. Speak to Leni at the Wandering Guild about Quests to Improve, then Power Collector. In LFI the quest was for 15 relics; this has been reduced to 12 relics in LFIII. However, at the time of writing this, there is a bug in the quest and even if you have 12, it only recognises 11. Completion of this quest depends on a fix being released. Go to the Fire Guild. If you have not already done so, speak to Arulea about Train Fire Elemental for boosts to Tara. Note, the boost given is random, within limits, so save and reload if necessary. Put new characters through the Torch training. Do the Legendra Tower, if you haven’t already, before the next quest, as you will need the equipment.
35. (Check that you have the Garden Key. If not, see the Chapter 10 walkthrough, para.60 for how to get it.) Ask Leni to go to the Thief Guild; when given the choice do not attack it. Go left and click on the chest in front of Bruberk. Select ‘Use your keys’; quest complete. You can choose between 2500g, Pheasant Hat, Vision Hat. Speak to Bruberk to receive 30 Persuasion Points, 8 Mercantile Points and 12 Stealing Points. He gives you another quest – to steal from the blue chest next to Sandra in the Mage Guild. Speak to Tibor (green haired man); he gives 16SP to all human characters. Go down to Zahor; he will teach the spell Regal Fog to Leanda, Sarah, Luci, Wendale and Marilyis; he will teach Throw Gold to Cindy. Exit and go to the Mage Guild. Equip Cindy to maximise speed; equip the Primo Hat; if that is not enough, use Tara’s Energy Burn, and if that still isn’t enough use Brussian’s werewolf bite. You get Magical Roll and 1g.
36. Return to the Thief Guild. Again do not attack it. Keep Cindy in the party and equip Random with the Luck Ring. Speak to Brubeck to receive another 30 Persuasion Points. He then gives another 10 Persuasion Points and 82500g as there is a true thief present. Before speaking to Tibor for a boost, you need to ensure that all your characters have a speed of 1000+. A link to one strategy for doing this is viewtopic.php?f=139&t=6252
. The higher the level the character has reached, the less you will have to adjust. Tibor will give this boost only once; when you are ready, speak to Tibor and select ‘Perform the Ritual Now’. Everyone with a high enough speed gets 10HP and 10MP. Go right to the end and down and speak to Demardar who now lets you through to the Library. Starting on the left, the top row of drawers gives: Cindy learns Thief’s Glory; Random, Sarah, Wendala, Cindy, Djarma, Sandy and Leona (if you revived her) receive 10SP; 5 more persuasion Points; Thief’s Glorious Ring. The bottom row, starting on the left, gives: All membes receive 4ST; Thief’s Glorious mantle; 5 more Mercantile Points; Cindy gets 30HP/MP/ST/RS/SP/MN and 3LVs. Put Brussian in the party and below the bottom row of drawers you will see a blue arrow. Click it to receive a Capul Ring, a book giving 25 Thievery Points and 8509g.
37. Exit the Guild and return, this time accepting ‘Attack the Guild’. The group with Brubeck drops a Wizardry Card. The blue chest behind where Zahor used to stand will now open, giving a Solar Eye, 17662g and 25 Shining Parchments. Double-check the pub for people hiding against the bottom wall. When you have found everyone it’s quest complete. Go up to the doorway to the right of the stairs, where you fought the streptaflora tree to gain admission to the guild in LFI. Fight it again for 18 White Carrrots, Lamaani Worm and 3 Beki Biki Flowers. Return to Floyd in the Fighter’s Guild to report your success. With the Luck Ring equipped you get 16000g. With Wendala, Kratin and Adon in the party, go to the Undead Guild. If you have not already done so, speak to Jaffrael for him to teach Holocaust to Adon for 1000g and get 30MP. Go and speak to Vaartzis When he offers to make you level 3, say no and select Cosmepolis’ Dangerous Power Accept yes to go there.
38. You are afflicted with shrinkage. Go up; Wendala and Kratin open the door. Continue up and right; the bags have 13 Food Rations. Continue right and then down. Speak to Zebron, select ‘You?’ Random now has enough persuasion points for Zebron to show you where the treasure is; you get 2 Necroleech and 10 Omega Budon. Return to where the door was and now go right. The barred gate on the 2nd down path is locked. Continue right to the end and down; Adon can open the door. Go right and work your way through. Ignore the pink floor area for the moment. Go to the end and up. Stay there for a short while and you will see that all the enemies in the pink floor room have moved to the right. These enemies are infinite; you can’t beat them, all you can do is dodge them. Wait until they are all firmly clustered to the right wall, then go down and enter the room, keeping to the left as you go up. Even if you don’t quite make it through entirely, if you can get close to the door you can inch your way through in a few rounds. Go straight up for the final fight. Touch the crystal; quest complete and all those enemies behind you vanish. Turn the lever to ON. To your right is a chest with the book: The Mage of St Alkahin. Go back down to where the barred gate had been, it’s now open. Go down for a chest with a Necroleech. Exit and speak to Vaartzis, again refuse his offer and select the Cosmepolis quest to clear it from your quest log. Now accept his offer and he asks if you want to speak to the Master. I suggest you say No for a moment and check your stats for Wendala and Kratin. You will be offered a choice of boosts. For Wendala it’s ST or MN; for Kratin it’s HP, ST or RS. Fierce also gets +HP or +ST and Xander automatically gets +MN. Adon gets nothing. When you know what you want, inflict heroism and/or brilliant mind, adjust equipment and accept the offer.
39. Go to the Art Guild and speak to Balnard and say you’ve done 8 quests. With the higher persuasion points you get 8150g if Random has the Duke’s Monocle equipped. Now is the time to finish off levelling up so that all your characters can get through the Arena. For convenience, here is the link again viewtopic.php?f=139&t=5696
If you concentrate on getting Marion through first, her Arena win is a book which gives better Exp bonus than a seed pendant, so helps the others level up more quickly. When you have 36 wins you will gain access to the secret cellar. Jendani will take you straight to the secret cellar and you only get one chance to complete this area. Before speaking to her collect all boosts: the 3LV + 11MP from Georgia in the Mage Guild for having 6 Orbs; the 2LV from the Fighter Guild for 2000 kills. Then go to the Secret Guild. If you’ve been waiting to do the 99 Items quest, equip the Luck Ring for 3LV. Then speak to Sonata with Luci in the party. He will give you the choice of boosting one out of each couple that he selects. Check that you’ve collected all other possible boosts, save and speak to Jendani. The second post in the link describes the secret cellar. You can then finish putting the others through for an additional reward.
40. Buy everything you think you’re going to need, sell anything you don’t and when you’re ready, go up to the Palace and ask Walz to transport you to the Rillian War Camp. When you’re ready to proceed, speak to Holland (by the camp fire) and agree to sleep. You learn everywhere is under attack. Go up to the top left corner of the camp. There is what looks like a green Elven Half God walking around; speak to it and it transports Sarah to a glade. Go up and right across the bridge. The middle block of flowers in the group of 3 at the bottom has a Balnuunla Powder. Return and go across the left bridge. The bunch of pink flowers directly in front of you has a Balnuunla Powder. The patch of pink flowers to the left of the little pond has a Balnuunla Powder. Return; you now have to fight to get the sword. Round one: a Kao Ka’up and a Sky Wyrm; physical should do it. Round two: a swarm of millipuffs; use Indinera Calling. Round three: Indinera Guardian and 2 Indigo Varandon; Sun Boomer. Sarah gets 445ST, 372MN, 51HP, learns Parade of War and Archangel Blessing and gets In Go Fileha (ultimate). Return to the camp.
41. You now need to work out your parties for the Global War. You can only use each character once, so plan all your teams together. The parties and difficulty levels are: Joshua’s party, low; Claria’s party, medium to low; Herbert’s party, low, but a bit higher than Joshua’s; Djarma’s party, medium to high, with many dragons; Xander’s party, high; Coryool’s party, hardest, you need really strong fighters and a good healer. Random, Sarah, Luci and Wendala are going to the airport. You don’t need to use all your characters, so ignore your weakest. Who you pick will depend on: what levels each one has reached, what equipment you have, what spells you’ve taught them, your preferred fighting style. Here is a link to a forum topic setting out in detail a couple of differing strategies viewto
pic.php?f=139&t=5768 Distribute any spell books you’ve not used yet, bearing in mind the composition of the parties you have chosen. Give any remaining permanent stat boosts to Random, Sarah, Luciana and Wendala, especially HP boosts to Sarah, SP boosts to Luci and ST boosts to Random.
42. When you’ve sorted everyone’s gear, speak to Holland. And the battles begin. The only items you have are what you find in chests. There are always 2 just by the group leader when you get to each one. I will not list the contents as that isn’t necessary. You start with Claria in Rilla. As well as chests, Pierrick gives you 6 Life Apples. Go down the stairs; clear each level before continuing down. Quest complete.
43. Joshua is in Adretana, outside the Mage Guild. When this area is cleared, go left towards the Art Guild. When that’s cleared, return one screen; quest complete.
44. Herbert is at the Port. There is just one screen to clear; quest complete.
45. Djarma is outside the Palace. Go down. There is just one area to clear; quest complete.
46. Xander is in the Throne Room. Go down and down again into the rooms. Return to the hallway. When it’s cleared, go up to the Room of Meditation. Then return and go down the next stairs. Go all the way left and up into the room. Return to the Throne Room to meet the Death Machine; quest complete.
47. Coryool is at the Gates. Go down and continue down, through the ‘tunnel’ part of the entrance; quest complete.
48. Random’s party is outside the Airport. There’s a cut scene with GC and then Kommender and Louis, who disagree over strategy; then back to Random. Enter the Airport, take the elevator to level –2, then the direct route to the airship. Go down, left and second down. You meet a group: a Mythic Dragon, 4 Invincible Paladins and an Ominus. Random, Lethal Punishment on the dragon, Luci, Lord of the Dance, Sarah, Slasher, Wendala, Striker. That is my standard strategy for groups of this type. Go down, at the door the Gunner is still waiting. Go left, up and enter the Airship room. The vending machine to the right is now working and sells HP Beta-Pills and MP Alpha-Pills. Buy some. Go down to the locked gate. They open it and face a wave of attacks.
a) 3 Gunners, Invincible Paladin, Liquid Manganese and Airport Defender. Lethal Punishment against the Airport Defender, Lord of the Dance, Slasher, Striker
b) 6 Super Robit, Infant Demon. Lethal Punishment, physical, Slasher, Striker
c) 3 Super Robit and Airport Defender. Lethal Punishment against the Airport Defender, Lord of the Dance, Slasher, Striker.
d) 4 Invincible Paladins, 2 Van Gaal Killer Knights, Super Robit. Apocalypse, Lord of the Dance, Slasher, Striker.
49. Go down and enter the Airport. You will meet groups like the 4 above; use Lethal Punishment or Apocalypse, as appropriate. I found nothing on this floor until near the end. If you want to explore, because I may have missed something, I give the detailed route now. If you want the direct route, go to para. 50 (which also continues the directions.) Go left. I found nothing in the room at the end of the 2nd down path. Just to the left of that path is a dark section of floor; if you go down you are transported to right hand section of this level which contains only traps and surprise attacks, no items. Instead continue left. If you want to access the rooms below, the next path down is heavily trapped. You will take less damage if you continue left, go down and first right. Take first up and there’s a surprise attack from a gunner. Go up a little to access the rooms. Return to the main path. There are 4 paths leading down off this stretch of corridor which are dead ends. Instead, go left and down to the end and right. The elevator is out of action. Continue right. The paths above you are dead ends. Inspect the elevator at the end for a fight and to enter the level right elevator section.
50. The direct route: go right to the end, down to the end (the rooms you pass on your right are trapped and have surprise attacks and I found nothing; it’s the section you are transported to from the top corridor), left and inspect the elevator for a fight and to enter the level right elevator section. Go down and right. The second computer below you has 125g. Exit and go left, down, left and down to a new section.
51. There are 4 dead end paths to your left. Go right; the room above you has nothing. There are then 4 dead end paths above, the next path is the one we want. If you want to continue right, there are 2 more dead end paths and a path at the end leading up to rooms where I found nothing. Take the path I just mentioned and go up. Follow it round; the room off first left has a lot of defenders, but no items. The room off second left has nothing. Go to the top and left. The room down has nothing; continue left to the end. Go down, right and up. You enter the central room where the computer is.
52. The Mutation Orc (big green thing) is no worse than what you’ve been dealing with. Before inspecting the computer ahead, with the blue arrow, do any necessary healing/restoring, as you will have to face a lot of fights without Luci who will be dealing with the computer. Finally Luci works out where Astral-Litz is and how they might be able to get there. Exit; follow the path back round and exit to the next screen. Go right, up and left to the elevator that wasn’t working – it is now. Use it to enter level left elevator. Go down; the left hand cupboard on the bottom row has a Magicka Enegyzer. Ro back up and right to the end. The 2nd green crate has a Toxic Water. Go down, right, down, left and up into room. The 3rd cupboard in the top row has 1505g. Go to the next room; the 3rd computer on the bottom row has a Healing Potion; the top right cupboard has 5 HP Beta-Pills. Return up and take next path down.
53. Go right to the end; the 3rd box on the bottom row has an H-Bomb. Go down; enter the room on the left. The middle cupboard in top left corner has 197g; the middle left cupboard has a Necrotear. Continue up; in the 2nd alcove to the left has an MP Alpha-Pill. Continue up. If you take the right hand path at the little junction all members will get pox, and there’s nothing in the room. Continue up and now left and down. As soon as you pass between the 2 computers, heal up and save. Following a cut scene, Random will have to fight Louis alone. You will be given the Menu; Random needs more than 700SP (which he should easily meet) so inflict speed with an item if necessary. Louis is vulnerable to Thunder Numb so keep using Thunder Sword until he is finished off. He drops a Zero-Mar Sword. Continue down and take the elevator to level 3-1.
54. Go right; then up to the airship with the blue arrow; quest complete. Drive it to the bottom right hand corner; go right and up a path with red markings. Hover over the switch and flip it to ON. Go right, up, left, up, right to the end and follow the path to the top. Go left to the end for a chest with 553g. Return to the junction, go down and left to the end, down into the room and the chest to the right has 2 HP Beta-Pills. Return up and left to next screen, the Emergency Track Take Off. Go left and up. There is a cut scene and then you have finally made it to Astral Litz. Guide the airship down and park it on the blue arrow; quest complete.
55. General tactics: the enemies are tougher than at the Airport. As well as Random’s and Wendala’s Laxius spells, you will need to use Luci’s. She has a good Boost for before a tough battle, and Laxius Omegadon, and Lexius Incarmal for during the fight (Incarmal became quite a favourite with me; equipped with Inverness Bracer her MP never needed topping up. Equipping Wendala with the North-Star sword also meant that her MP didn’t need topping up.). The old favourites Metallist Curse and Sun Boomer (especially against Trons) are still really useful. If you’re facing a group with a Salbarczij in it, take it down first. It is immune to most things including Apocalysia, so don’t use Lethal Punishment; instead use Laxius Power, Laxius Omegadon and Wendala’s Laxius Torpedo or Rocket. Note, there is another enemy, a Sirius, which looks exactly the same as a Salbarczij, (like a Holocust Wraith) so always check which one you’ve got as they can both be in the same group. For other groups I used Lethal Punishment/Apocalypse (occasionally physical, with Meta-Gloves giving 3 hits), Laxius Incarmal, Slasher and Striker
56. Go up a few steps to a blue arrow to turn the lights on. Go straight down to a blue arrow, this is a vending machine for HP and MP pills. Go straight right to a blue arrow for a vending machine with equipment. Go to the right and on to the next screen. Make your way up past the green crates; the middle cupboard on the left has an HP Beta-Pill; the right cupboard above has an HP Beta-Pill. Go to the top right corner; the chest has 3807g; the cupboard next to it has 118g, the next one has 115g. Go down to the bottom right corner room; the top barrel has a Healing Reagent, the cupboard has 217g. Go back to the previous screen. Go left to the next screen (stairs below first vending machine) which is the Level 1 Dumping Ground. A cut scene with GC; Guidibba decides to check things out. Back to Random. The middle barrel of the 3rd set at the bottom has a Barynium Gel. The top right corner of the room has 2166g. Speak to the old man. GC is on the third floor and you must use stairs, not elevators. Go left to the next screen, the Astral Litz Office Department. If you want to fight a hidden enemy, go back and forward between these 2 screens without getting into a fight with regular enemies. After a while (it took me 9 goes, but may take more) a red moving flame appears, Krimooh. Lethal Punishment, Laxius Omegadon, Slasher, Laxius Rocket. You get a lot of gold and Exp.
57. Go up and right; the middle cupboard on the right has 331g, the next one up has a Sleep Vapor. Return left; you see Guidibba ahead. He is immune to Metallist Curse. Luci should use Laxius Boost before the fight. You could, in the first round, get Sarah to cast Royal Army, otherwise: Lethal Punishment, Laxius Omegadon, Slasher, Striker. Guidibba aborts the fight after a while. Dodge round him and up to the elevator. Cut to GC, who puts Hondler on the case. Back to Random and Wendala is badly injured in the elevator. Kommender arrives in A-L, but pulls out of the mission.
58. Heal Wendala’s HP; go right and then down. You are in the first part of the Iron Manor. At this stage, all the robots are still. Go right and down; just beyond a line of robots you can’t get past is a chest which has a nice piece of armour for Luci, a Particle Barrier. You must decide if you want to come back for this once the robots are moving. Go back up and left, then down. As you go down you will trigger the robots. Some of these will have Automatic Blades at the bottom of the screen and they deal a lot of damage. They are weak to Thunder and Laser. Either go back for the chest or continue down, left and down. Before checking the top blue arrow, save. Now check it; quest complete. You are taken straight to the Blade Room. If you take a wrong step, it’s game over. Wendala gives instructions. Despite what she says, take it slowly and count very carefully. Use the arrow keys, not the mouse, for greater accuracy. She will correct herself a couple of times. Follow the steps below, not what she initially says. Do not move until she speaks. She gives no instruction for step 10, you just have to do it. “Forward” equals “Up”.
2) 3 Up
3) Right, 2 Up, 5R
4) 2 Up, R, 4 Up, 7L
5) Up, 2L, 6 Up, 6R
6) 2 Down, 4R, 5 Up, 2R, 4 Up
8} 4 Up, 1R
9) 6 Up
10)1 Up, 2R, 5 Up
She faints with exhaustion; revive her
59. Go down, left, down, right, down to the bottom, right, use the elevator and you’re back where you started. Speak to the Officer and Random kills him. Go left to the Dumping Ground, left to the Office and left to Astral-Litz. The chest has a Fission Bomb. Go up the path above you; the chest has 2 Tera-Bombs. I found nothing in the room above. Go back down. Starting from the right, the top cupboards: the 2nd has 118g, the 4th has 57g, the 9th has an HP Beta-Pill; the bottom cupboards: the 3rd has 520g, the 6th 3 Recovery Sprays, the 10th 996g. Flick the switch ON. In the centre of the room, go down. The blue arrow is a vending machine selling Life Pills.
60. In the top left cupboards the 5th has 2 HP Beta-Pills. In the top right cupboards the 2nd has 3 Indigo Oils, the 3rd 102g, the 4th 4 Silver Powders. The right hand cupboards: the 2nd has 2 Tij Herbs, 2 Kirin Herbs, 2 Dahr Herbs; the 4th has an Adretana Legendary Conch. In the bottom cupboards the 4th has 1024g. Go up, flick the switch to ON. In the cupboards above you, the 6th has an MP Alpha Pill. There is nothing to the left. Go back up. Go up the path above the switch to the top; the chest has a Life Potion. Go down to the junction and go left to a new screen, the Astral-Litz Data System. Go up; the chest has 4 HP Beta-Pills, the cupboard to the right has 4 HP Beta-Pills, the next has 2 Tij Herbs, the last has 684g, the bed has 1470g. Go down slightly and left, the right chest has 909g, the left chest has a Terra Bomb. Go down, the last yellow barrel to the left has a Barynium Gel. Go left, the chest has an HP Beta-Pill. Go up the path beside you, the blue arrow is a vending machine selling equipment. Go back down, right and up the path by the 2 chests to a new screen, Astral-Litz.
61. The 2nd cupboard in the bottom row has 102g, the 4th has 4 MP Alpha-Pills. The 6th cupboard at the top has a Hot Elven Drink. There is nothing to the right, so go up, right and up. Go left; the first cupboard has a Dahr Herb. Go up, flick the switch to ON. Go back down and enter the room to the right for a chest with an Indigo Oil. Go up, the chest to the right has an Indigo Oil; the chest top left has a Photon Barrier. Go back down to the Data System, right to Astral-Litz, down and right to the Office Department. Go down to another section of the Office Department. The 2nd computer to the right has 28g. The chest bottom right has 3 Hero Creams. The cupboard next to it has an Indigo Oil, Life Potion, 3 HP Beta-Pills and an MP Alpha-Pill. The left cupboard has 1805g and 4 MP Alpha-Pills. Go back up and then up again to where you met Guidibba. Go left and down; top left blue barrel has a Healing Potion. Go up, speak to the Guard, Luci kills him. Go up the path beside him to another Office section.
62. The chest has an MP Alpha-Pill. Go up to the middle room of the 3 above you, flick the switch ON. Go to the left hand room, the chest has 2 HP Beta-Pills. The chest in the top left corner of the main room has 807g. Return to the first chest. The 4th case on the bottom row has an H-Bomb. Go right and up to the room above you. The cupboard top right has an MP Alpha-Pill. Go down, flick switch ON. Bottom left cupboard has an Indigo Oil. Return to main room. Go down and right and enter room of cases. The cupboard has 402g, the third case on the bottom row has a Dead Rising. You can’t open the locked door just now. Exit and return down to the main Office section. Go right and take the elevator to level 2.
63. The chest to the right has a Silver Powder. Go left and up. In this section some of the groups will be a Slbarczij and 3 Inferno Caterpillars. Round one, Sarah used Sun Boomer, round two Metallist Curse. Go left; the first chest has 214g, the second a Fission Bomb. Continue left and flick the switch ON. Return right and go up to Satellite control. Go up into the room above you. You will see 2 switches. Flick the left switch ON, but never, ever turn on the right switch. The top cupboard to the left of the switches has 125g. Go back down and right. The chest has an HP Beta-Pill. Go right into the Research Centre. Continue right, first up and left into a room. The chest is empty; the 4th cupboard at the bottom has 5 Red Pimento. Exit and go back down, right, next up, the chest has a Holy Water. Go up and right, the bottom box has a Tera Bomb. Go up to a new screen. The left hand cupboard has an Yveen Water. Continue up; the chest has 5 HP Beta Pills, first cupboard to the right has 3 HP Beta Pills. Continue up; the first cupboard to the right has 4 Silver Powders. Continue up and left, the chest has a Head Barrier, 4th cupboard to the left has 1159g. Continue left; the first top cupboard has HP Beta-Pill, MP Alpha Pill and a Hero Cream, the 3rd has 3 Semi-Conductors. Go left, the middle cupboard has an HP Beta Pill, the right hand bottom cupboard has 4 Hi-Jackings, the 2nd has 784g. Return to the junction under the window and go down and down again, left and up, the chest has an Electron Gravitron Rod. Return, right and down onto the previous screen. Go right, the 2nd barrel has a Necroleech. Return left, down and left to return to the Satellite Control.
64. Go up to the corner room; the chest has a (o)//)o(Shield)o/. Return and go up the path to the next screen. The little columns to the left heal, but only ONCE, so use wisely. The right gives a 99MP heal, the left a 999HP heal. Go up into the room opposite the entrance, the chest has 2 Qwark Bombs. Go all the way left to a new screen. Go left and 2nd down, the chest has an MP Alpha-Pill; the top left box of the right hand group has an H-Bomb; 2nd box down of the middle group has a Qwark Bomb, the middle box a the bottom has a Fisson Bomb; the 2nd box of the top group has 4 Healing Potions. Go up into the room above; the right hand cupboard top left has 14g. Speak to the Officer, Radom kills him. Written on the right hand cupboard are directions to hidden gold. Flick the switch ON. Go back down, right and down through the previously locked gate; I found nothing. Go back up and up again; the left cupboard has 2 Enchanted Potions, the right has an HP Beta Pill. Exit to previous screen and go right to the healing columns; go up.
65. Go left, up, right, the first cupboard has 77g. Follow the path round and go up into the room; the left side of the green crate has an Indigo Oil. Continue along the path; the 8th cupboard has 2424g. Continue left and up to a new screen, the Computer District. Go up and right, the chest has Electrician Gloves. Go up and follow the path; the second cupboard has 115 (gold, probably, but it doesn’t say). There is nothing else here, so return to previous screen and go down to the entrance area and go left into the room with the green floor. Flick the switch ON. Exit the Satellite Control area completely and return to the Warehouse Tunnel. Go right; the 2nd computer above the airship has an HP Beta-Pill, the chest has an Orius Suit. Continue right, the chest above you has a God’s Heaven. Continue right, the chest has an HP Beta-Pill. Do not go right at this time, but return left a short distance and go down to a new screen, the Power Supplier. After you’ve fought the enemies at the entrance, boost, including Lightnigh Speed for Luci, and save as you are about to meet Hondler. Go down; Random, Laxius Power (Lethal Punishment often misses); Luci, Royal Combo; Sarah, Parade of War and then heal; Wendala, Laxius Rocket. Go down and right, flick the switch ON. Go left and flick the switch ON. The middle cupboard in the middle of the room (beige floor tiles) has Scientist Gloves. As you go to exit, you see Hondler again. Once more, boost and save. Use the same strategy as before; defeat him and he becomes trapped. Exit and go right to a new screen, the Main Warehouse.
66. Clear the room above you and go right; Guidibba is blocking the way. Use the same strategy as for Hondler. He kicks you back out into the Warehouse Tunnel. Go left to the airship and Random will send it crashing into Guidibba. Go back right into the Warehouse. Go right into the main area; the 4th blue barrel above you has a Toxic Water. Continue up, the chest has an MP Alpha-Pill. Return and go right; the 4th yellow barrel on the top row has an Indigo Oil. Continue to the right and flick the switch ON. Go up; the chest has 2 Barynium Gel and an H-Bomb. Go back down; the left top box below the switch has a Bromium Powder, the middle bottom box of that block has a Bromium Powder. The right top box of the next block down has a Fission Bomb, the 4th down has a Fission Bomb. Continue down; the chest has a Head Barrier. The middle, top barrel below has a Tera Bomb. Go up, the chest has a Fission Bomb. Go left and slightly down; the chest has a Healing Potion. Go left; in the corner, below the green crates, flick the switch to ON. The third blue box above you has 5 HP Beta-Pills, the 5th has 7 HP Beta-Pills. The 4th top box in the block to the right has a Tera-Bomb. The middle left box of the small group over to the right has an MP Alpha-Pill. The 3rd yellow barrel from the right above you has an Indigo Oil. Exit left back to the Warehouse Tunnel.
67. Continue left onto a new screen, the Left Factory. Go left and up; the cupboard has 222g. The 3rd blue barrel from the left on the second row has a Tera-Bomb, the 5th has a Barynium Gel. The third case down on the right side of the group has a Tera-Bomb. Go down and to the right, the chest has a Light Glass; the middle bottom blue case has a Head Gears. Ignore the down path for the moment. Go left to the end, the chest has an HP Beta-Pill. Ignore the down path for the moment, go up and the bottom 3rd blue box from the left has Head Gears, the 6th has a Bromium Powder, the 4th up on the right has a Balarium Helmet. Every box in the smaller group above has an HP Beta-Pill. Go up, the chest at the top has 20 Food Rations (why? You don’t need them!) The 4th box on the left side of the upper group has an X-RR3 Headphone. The corner cupboard has 3209g. Go left and up into the room (the door clicks open); the chest has an Indigo Oil. Now return to the path bottom left that I told you to ignore. Go down onto a new screen.
68. Go down and right, the chest has an HP Beta-Pill. Go down, left and up into the room, the chest has 2 Indigo Oils. Return right and go down into the room; the coloured chest tells you to leave the Succubus in her cage. The left chest has a Qwark Bomb, the right has an H-Bomb. Exit and return to the main room and go down the path in the right corner I told you to ignore earlier. Go left, the first chest has an HP Beta-Pill, the second has an MP Alpha-Pill. Go right, the chest is empty. Go right, down and left; the chest has Novalia 1.2 Armor. Return, click on the gate, go up and speak to the Succubus. A cut scene tells Luci what she wants to know. Exit and go back to the Dumping Ground. Speak to the old man; then follow the path; there is only one way through until you get to the red cross road. Go up and left to what looks like a dead end; continue to the next path and you are taken to the Astral Litz core and GC himself. Use Lethal Punishment, Slasher and Striker. Watch the long cut scene.
69. Now to escape. Return to the airship. I found it difficult to ‘enter’ it, it needs some wiggling to get it. The airship is down and you need a card and password to fix it. Go back through the dumping ground into the Office, continue left into Astral-Litz, left and up the path by the switch and left into the Data System. Go left to the end and up to the blue arrow on the left. You get the Astral-Litz Card. Now adjust your equipment so that physical defence is high, even if that reduces your magic defence, as you will meet Hondler and Guidibba.
70. Return 2 screens and take the elevator to level 2. Go up to the Warehouse Tunnel, left & up to Satellite Control. Go up top right; go left, up at the healing columns, left, up and to the top. You see Hondler, boost and save; use the same strategy as before. Boost and save, then go up to the elevator; Sarah jumps up and Hondler is waiting. You are then in the Computer Room. Boost and save. Follow the path up to the top, left and the bottom left corner. A computer has a blue arrow. You get the password. Hondler attacks again. Boost and save before moving off. As you exit you meet Hondler again, even tougher than before. Boost and save before exiting. Return to the Office, go left to the next screen, left, up, left and left again and up to the computer, quest complete. Go through the door to the right of the computer to the Emergency Generator. Go up to the blue arrow. Titanic helps you! You now have to get back to the airship. Guidibba is waiting before the Dumping Ground. Lethal Punishment, Laxius Rocket, Royal Armies (then heal, Slasher), Laxius Omegadon. This is a much tougher fight. As soon as it is finished, you are given the menu, because Guidibba is going to attack again. Same strategy as before. You get back to the airship and set off, quest complete; you’ve made it!
With huge thanks to Forum members for their insights, hints, tips and tricks which helped me so much to do these Walkthroughs.