Chapter 10 walkthrough - complete

Re: Chapter 10 walkthrough - complete

Postby littlebro » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 am

Thanks for this. I've edited it in.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby pickbo0 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:00 am

"54. Go down and right. The first path down leads to an area you can explore for gaining exp but I didn’t find anything else. Return to the main path and follow it round to the right. It bends down, left, down, right, down. You then come to a fork. To the right is a basically circular path, useful for exp; I found nothing else..."

Actually there is some gold there. When you turn right into the screen go right, then at the fork go down and in the sharp corner on the right with the flickering stars there are two sets of gold there (click towards the far right and then a lil to the left facing forward)

Also, when i defeated ubas (Wendie Master), the chest to the right ontop of the inn dude says that it is locked?? How come the walkthrough says that there are healing potion in there? Did I do something wrong...? Its not important but i'm a lil annoy that there is one chest that i didn't open +::Annoyed

Another question is...I don't know if its my game or everyones' but when I sleep at the inn, broff mp never seems to get replenish completely, either halfway or none at all... is this a glitch? I also noticed when broff is in the party and when you finish a quest, you always seems to get an extra item, not important item but something...glitch??
pickbo0
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:14 am

Another question is...I don't know if its my game or everyones' but when I sleep at the inn, broff mp never seems to get replenish completely, either halfway or none at all... is this a glitch? I also noticed when broff is in the party and when you finish a quest, you always seems to get an extra item, not important item but something...glitch??

On both of these, that's the way it works with Broff. The item you get is fairly random, so there's no point listing it.

Also, when i defeated ubas (Wendie Master), the chest to the right ontop of the inn dude says that it is locked?? How come the walkthrough says that there are healing potion in there? Did I do something wrong...? Its not important but i'm a lil annoy that there is one chest that i didn't open

Think you must have done, because if I wrote that there was something in it, then that's what I would have found. Because I got it without noticing anything in particular as being needed, I wonder if it depends on levels? Or who is in the party?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 am

Maybe there's a key to that chest somewhere?
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby sahmhappy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Regarding the green flame: Put Tarabulla in your party (once you've returned to Metrolian wastelands/counter) and she'll receive 2 rs.
sahmhappy
Bard

Postby gala1954 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:33 am

18. Head out of the room and take the up path. The room on the left only leads to more skeletons, so continue up into the room at the top. The chest at the left has Aquapanga Flower. Inspect the hole. Herasia, Guanidia, Broff and Rosa will go through. Head up and up. Right hand bottom corner has a secret passage. Go down for necroleech, bromium powder, 2304g.

Well, I've been all over this area and can't find the secret path. I know I found I once, but I've tried again and agaIn in every room and still can't find it this time. Any picture to show where you're talking about, lilbro? +::Thumbup
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 pm

Sorry, no picture, but on the right side of that room there are some chests, or something, lined up against the wall. Go immediately below them, right into the corner and go down.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby gala1954 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:08 pm

littlebro wrote:Sorry, no picture, but on the right side of that room there are some chests, or something, lined up against the wall. Go immediately below them, right into the corner and go down.

Spoiler: show
I found it, Lilbro. Your hint about the chests was the ticket. I was looking inside the crack and in the "hole". It was in the room BEFORE you go into the hole... I have a picture of it, but it isn't uploaded onto the internet, so I can't post it here! +::Annoyed
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby gala1954 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:57 pm

71. Check out equipment and items. The Madness Mace is available from Baretta’s shop at this stage. If you are going down to Solwan to sell zeon claws, put Cindy in your party and she will steal from the blue locked chest at the Southern Lands transport area. You get 14 shark meat and an amount of gold which I forgot to note.

It was 8788 G, so well worth the effort, especially if you're going to Baretta's right after that... gold always helps there!
+::YAY
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:33 am

Thanks for the info. I've edited it in.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby TruSplat8 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:19 pm

To Whom It Concerns!!

In the Gandje Prison Right Wing, 1 of the chests that only has a little Gold in it (I THINK it's the one with 28 Gold, in Step 37 ), if you check it a second time, you find several thousand more Gold! More Gold is allways important in this game!
TruSplat8
Peasant

Postby Kale » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:00 am

Congrats on, and thank you for the walkthrough.

By the by, are you still interested in updating this walkthrough anymore?
Kale
Explorer

Previous

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)