Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Kenezzear key

Kenezzear key

Postby txmimi » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:28 pm

I have another problem. . . walkthrough says to open the gate in the Eastern lands cave with all the exploding old ladies (I did this area previously in an earlier game), but you have to have the Kenezzear key, and I don't. Where do I get that? I've searched the forum without success
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Kenezzear key

Postby Kale » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:41 pm

The walkthrough appears to covers the key location in step #21:

21. Luci accepts that there is no information to be had. Return to the beginning and exit. You are now back in Adretana and Luci wants to go straight to the Throne Room. As usual, don’t. Go to the Mage Guild and speak to Jabbur to report the Rare Plant quest; receive 1000 gold. Go to Sandra to collect the quests: ‘Slay Necromogon’ (he’s in Kenezear in the Eastern Lands) receive Kenezear Key; ‘Breath Underwater’ and ‘Slay Gaes’. Go to Baretta’s for another Fighting Machine. When you exit the shop, she offers you Baretta’s Grandiose Box. Continue on down to 1001 Lakes, go left, up and left to come to the Fire Mage’s cave. The barrier to the Gaes cave has been removed.

It sounds like it's the reward for clearing and turning in the "slay necromogon" quest, but no guarantees.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)