Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

How to import

How to import

Postby txmimi » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:18 pm

I've finished LF 1 and 2 and planned to do 3 with an imported file. At the title screen, I chose start rather than load, assuming I'd be asked about importing, but I was not. As a side note, I played some of 3 several weeks ago and decided to start over with 1 and 2, so there were some saved files. Have I missed my chance to import my saved file? I've finished the Xen marshlands quest and am with Wendala and the animals. Any help?
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: How to import

Postby Kale » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:20 am

I believe the Import option is on the main menu, like it is in LF2. So you would choose to 'import' rather than 'start'.

I'm not aware of any other way to import after you started the game already. I think you might need to start over from the main menu, but select import this time. Find your save file that isn't grayed out, that you made at the very, very end of LF2.
Kale
Explorer

Re: How to import

Postby txmimi » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:59 pm

Well rats. . . I was moving too quickly and totally overlooked the work IMPORT there in large letters. +::O_o So I'll just start again. . . thanks for the reminder!
txmimi
Mercenary

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)