Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Side quests

Re: Side quests

Postby seeliewight » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:12 am

Top right corner of the island. Go all the way to the top, and then to the right. You will see a flower, click on it, and the Ajunafras is yours!
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby jbs » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:50 pm

thx
jbs
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:11 pm

There is a fairy at the Rillia Counter that wants her slave back. Go there when Wendala is in your group (she doesn't have to be in the Party) and you will get a Quest complete for bringing her back. Causes a battle, pretty tough for a fairy.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby hannah sage » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:36 pm

kanifer wrote:wait, you mean the oasis in the desert or the pond in moormore? if you mean the oasis, plz tell me where you found the oasis... i never found it :(

Mm I'll give you the directions that i used to remember so that i could go there again and do the quest

Spoiler: show
move left from the guy who brought you to the desert, staying as close as you can to the top, and pay attention to the shapes of the land above; you'll get to one spot that is L shaped. from there you go straight down. you'll run into a slope, sort of, and some flowers. keep going down and you'll find it

As for the quest, I don't know how to solve it, but

Spoiler: show
if you go back to the oasis with daryl he will take a sample of the water, but he says he needs to go back to the institute to analyze it and i have no idea of what to do, because the last time youre even allowed -that i know of- to go to the institute is when you get daryl in the first place. i didnt try daryl and deuterium in the same party, maybe thats how youre supposed to do it...
hannah sage
Mercenary

Postby seeliewight » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:24 am

If you go to the oasis with Daryl, he will take a sample.
Then later, when you go to the airport for the first time, he will automatically give you the cure.
Then when you head to Ultai for the last time to collect the energy crystals, you can go to the oasis and apply the cure to complete the quest.
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby seeliewight » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:28 am

The last (or before that) time you go to Ultai, put Cocka in your party and talk to the Kobold guard who collect Cockatrix feathers (in the market area of the palace).

Later (forgot the trigger, maybe rest or exit to the oasis and back), you will find Cocka missing. Go to the guard's location, there is a feather. Put Brussian and Djarma in your party and examine the feather to proceed.

You can detrap the chest to get an Ultimate item for Cocka. Inspect the cage door to trigger a difficult fight (the Sun Cockatrix is hard to damage). Once you win, talk to Cocka for a quest complete!
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:56 am

excellent job ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby seeliewight » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:20 am

Posting again in this thread, since it collects the side quests:

1. Breathe Underwater, you can get an item to do this from the Aqua Guild (talk to the lamia after killing the Oghmors)

2. Ohgma quest, I managed to get the door (using the 11-Sep version) in the Kenezzear guard (Necromogon already killed much earlier), just before the Global Wars.
Cindy with high speed and Primo Hat easily steals the chest.

3. Ohgma guild, you get a quest to destroy a generator. This is a fun quest, very straightforward. You need to explore a bit to find the solution.

Still pending: Sargent's cup of Tea, the seventh Orb, Leni's 15 relics
Potentially bugged: Write a thesis, find rogue sharks, Renovate the Pyramid (of Vana, I got a quest complete, but quest still in the questbook)
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby Destinye » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Do you need the ancient Gaes fur for a quest? I am not there yet but have killed the one in the wastelands 10 times and no fur yet..!
Destinye
Mercenary

Postby ilsepants » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:51 pm

I haven't finished the game yet, but I don't think the Ancient Gaes fur is for a quest. Just a nice armor for some of your animals. :)
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby Destinye » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:22 am

Thanks - was it in LF II? I have forgotten which quests I had finished lol. I know there is a way to check and forgot that too, hmmm! I will go see if I can find out though.
Destinye
Mercenary

Postby CHR1ST » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:04 am

seeliewight wrote:Posting again in this thread, since it collects the side quests:

1. Breathe Underwater, you can get an item to do this from the Aqua Guild (talk to the lamia after killing the Oghmors)

2. Ohgma quest, I managed to get the door (using the 11-Sep version) in the Kenezzear guard (Necromogon already killed much earlier), just before the Global Wars.

3. Ohgma guild, you get a quest to destroy a generator. This is a fun quest, very straightforward. You need to explore a bit to find the solution.

Potentially bugged: Write a thesis, find rogue sharks, Renovate the Pyramid (of Vana, I got a quest complete, but quest still in the questbook)

bout 'renovate the Pyramid', put wendala in your team, stand and check in the broken tile, wendie fill fix it and quest complete...
CHR1ST
Wanderer

Postby seeliewight » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:45 am

Thanks, I'll try that.
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:47 am

CHR1ST wrote:
seeliewight wrote:Posting again in this thread, since it collects the side quests:

bout 'renovate the Pyramid', put wendala in your team, stand and check in the broken tile, wendie fill fix it and quest complete...

who doesn't want a good slave to do the stupid jobs? +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby seeliewight » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:17 am

More quests:

1. Guild of Art - asks for 10 Equinoa wood. Unfortunately, I only bought 3 (they're available in Damacus or Kondler, I forgot where exactly).

2. Repair house - Damacus - a guy wants Thick Wooden Plank to repair his house. Buy it beforehand from a shop in the Petro district of Adretana

3. Find Elvis' girl - Rillian war camp (sleeping guy near bottom left) - I saw this just before the Global War. I think we can get and do this with Coryool and Claria (maybe they are in the Palace of Madness?).
seeliewight
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)