Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Relics, Orbs and Misc stuff

Re: Relics, Orbs and Misc stuff

Postby hannah sage » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 pm

So hey to get back on topic: do you guys remember the blood assassin trial? In the final bit there's like a dirt platform or something, right? Well if you do some clicking around you can jump somewhere out of sight and reach a chest that contains some lava boots. While there, again doing some -thorough- clicking you can get a vertigo bow which is soooo good -at least on wendie thus far- And if youre patient you can click around more and get to the chest youll see at the bottom and get some healing item i think. I'll get screenshots if you guys need them :)
hannah sage
Mercenary

Postby jatin931 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:19 pm

hannah sage wrote:So hey to get back on topic: do you guys remember the blood assassin trial? In the final bit there's like a dirt platform or something, right? Well if you do some clicking around you can jump somewhere out of sight and reach a chest that contains some lava boots. While there, again doing some -thorough- clicking you can get a vertigo bow which is soooo good -at least on wendie thus far- And if youre patient you can click around more and get to the chest youll see at the bottom and get some healing item i think. I'll get screenshots if you guys need them :)

Upload the pics as soon as possible...... +::clap

Also
jatin931 wrote:I have few queries in the blood assassin quest :
1) How to get the chest????? +::Dunno

2) is there any way to go the other side (see the pics for detail) +::sos +::sos

Can You help me on this....... +::sos
jatin931
Wanderer

Postby hannah sage » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Omg I'm so sorry, I saved over my blood assassin trial save. If someone sends me one though I'll get the screenshot.

And I'm pretty sure you can't get to those locations but i know you can get the chest down below.
hannah sage
Mercenary

Postby dee0227 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:17 pm

If you go to the oasis with Broff in your party, he can get a big rock just like Timbany's.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Tomas » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:23 pm

dee0227 wrote:If you go to the oasis with Broff in your party, he can get a big rock just like Timbany's.

dee0227

Great discovery! Guess that's what is needed for Broff being able to win the Arena without extreme luck.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Destinye » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Awesome!
Destinye
Mercenary

Postby bucabeach » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Baretta's shop, just after getting back from Mt Zulle and curing Brussian (from when he fell ill in Mt Zulle area) and before staying at the inn (when Wendala gets abducted), has 11 Yveen Eggs for sale...650 each.
bucabeach
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:52 pm

ehehe Broff haz a happy :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby puzzled » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:37 am

dee0227 wrote:If you go to the oasis with Broff in your party, he can get a big rock just like Timbany's.

dee0227

I noticed that too except that when you try to buy the rock, broff won't take it because he's happy with his own rock. : /
puzzled
Explorer

Postby RPGeez » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:15 pm

With regards to relics are there a total of 30 from all Laxius Force RPG's? I have 28 total. I looked at seeliewight's post and if I counted correctly there is 27 there. Is there a total of 30 to find? +::wizard
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby CHR1ST » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 pm

I had finished the game...now i restarted again, coz i missed some item, like ortynox, secret letter of yveen. etc..lol
I want to sharing some good stuff :
vizir snake drop vizir skin, good armor for animal
one monster in damaus wood drop bone-.... (forgot the name), it's a good armor for animal..
over shark ... , forget where i can buy it..
when u won the arena tournament with marion, u got an item, it's like seed pendant, but give u more xp..
in ice cave, u can get crystal pear after kill the boss...it can give u +5 HP permanent...u can repeat as much as you want, i use seiman, he killed all in one shot.. (I got more than 99 crystal pear, i used it to broff and oglong, it can help them win the tournament) :) i don't know is it a bug or not..

hope it can help the other..
CHR1ST
Wanderer

Postby hannah sage » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:52 am

^ you are awesome, thanks for sharing :)
hannah sage
Mercenary

Postby loof123 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:30 am

Bone-Shatterer.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:52 pm

CHR1ST wrote:I had finished the game....

Hey, could you please sign the Memories? :) +::YAY
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby seeliewight » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 pm

CHR1ST wrote:.
in ice cave, u can get crystal pear after kill the boss...it can give u +5 HP permanent...u can repeat as much as you want, i use seiman, he killed all in one shot.. (I got more than 99 crystal pear, i used it to broff and oglong, it can help them win the tournament) :) i don't know is it a bug or not..

Wow - this is a great find. Where is this ice cave? Do you mean the Ice Castle that you can go from the Fire Guild?
seeliewight
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)