Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Quest List (spoilers)

Re: Quest List (spoilers)

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:10 pm

kronos44 wrote:
crcdcc wrote:I know this problem has probably already been soved since the last post on it was in Oct. But I did the Bathory quest first and realized I didn't do the Demetrio quest and had to go back and do that one. So that would mean they're two diff. quests. My question is, if you're supposed to sell Wendala to demetrio first so that they sell her to the bathory house, how was I able to do the bathory quest first and THEN dismantle the slave organization? Or does it even matter? +::surrender

tthey are two different organizations, maybe demetrio sells to the torture org, i dont know, but they are two different organizations.

I totally confirm there are 2 organizations. ;)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Quest List (spoilers)

Postby flavie » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:06 pm

I think we have to see Demetrio first .. I just got his letter to see him and Mrs Bathory is still a mystery.... +::wizard

Broff someone had sent me his savefile cos he completed almost all quests until LF2 , there's Broff so I shall fiind him again with Wendala...
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Previous

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)