Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Quest List (spoilers)

Re: Quest List (spoilers)

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Sacjdil is the one that captures slaves, no?

And House of Torture is the one of Mrs Bathory.

Anything else you can think of?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby anna maria » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:01 am

the sacjdil organization is the first quest to do then go to the inn to trigger house of torcher and go rescue wendala dont forget to rescue the women to thats getting beatin
anna maria
Bard

Postby anna maria » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:17 am

the sacjdil organization is the place where they capture slave s then they take them to the house of torcher for them to be sacarificed by the old women thats why random used wendala to stop them
anna maria
Bard

Postby bucabeach » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Mkay, i just discovered a questaroo. In the area before kondler that is full of ghosts there's a girl called Sarah, she has a shop but she also gives you the option to talk to her. She tells you that she is sad because she lost a family gem. In the next area, the one where the 'evil god' and Alexandra's dream is, put petula in your party and, first, click on the edge of the water around the dream area; there's an invisible chest somewhere with gold. Further down the line there'll be an area that is full of boats and barrels; click around it, you'll find the gem. When you return it, you get a quest completed thing but this quest is never on the book. I also don't know if she will sell you different items in her shop because at that point I'm suffering from the script is hanging syndrome and haven't had a chance to see. But there you go.

I bought the items she was selling and then found and returned the gem. Then I checked the items she was selling again (checked a couple of times...don't remember how many, not much though) and she said something like "wait I have something you might like. A Nachralis Conch for 9000g"
bucabeach
Bard

Postby seeliewight » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 pm

That's a good find, bucabeach!
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby bucabeach » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Thanks, I try to post things I find if I don't see them mentioned in the forum.
bucabeach
Bard

Postby PIXANN » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:43 am

I think so, I read somewhere don't give to Mage guild give it fighter guild that takes care of both
PIXANN
Bard

Postby Patonk » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:53 am

I don't know if somebody have found this or is just a bug...,btw,if you talk to Leni(Wandering Guild)and pick Latest gossips? then May I help you,Leni? before first time visit to Kondler.She will ask you to greet her friend,Jabbijo(Lamia) at the Gates of Adretana.She will give you +40 GWP in return! :)

There is anybody that have solved the Cursed Item quest(from Jabbur,Mage Guild)???

Edit: if you checked the map library,there will be an option Go to Tower of Legendra?(10k gold),so we don't have to wait to be in Rillian War Camp! :)
if you're looking forward do not you look into backward.because all members of your body will look back as well.
Patonk
Wanderer

Postby ilsepants » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:50 am

Patonk wrote:I don't know if somebody have found this or is just a bug...,btw,if you talk to Leni(Wandering Guild)and pick Latest gossips? then May I help you,Leni? before first time visit to Kondler.She will ask you to greet her friend,Jabbijo(Lamia) at the Gates of Adretana.She will give you +40 GWP in return! :)

There is anybody that have solved the Cursed Item quest(from Jabbur,Mage Guild)???

Edit: if you checked the map library,there will be an option Go to Tower of Legendra?(10k gold),so we don't have to wait to be in Rillian War Camp! :)

Someone will come along (if you are smart!) who can solve the cursed item quest later in the game. ;)

I noticed the option to go to the Tower of Legendra in the map library too but when I went there, after I died (at the point I went there, I didn't have enough characters to do some of the levels), it took me to the war camp and waaaaaay fast forwarded the game. Don't know if this has been addressed or not but I just remembered it.
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby Patonk » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:12 am

oh yes I forgot about the level that need specific character to fight!hehe,so now I will get all character first before go to that tower!thanks a lot ilsepants... :)

Edit: There is no problem for me when I go to that tower I think,and I have reach lvl 50 btw... +::YAY
if you're looking forward do not you look into backward.because all members of your body will look back as well.
Patonk
Wanderer

Postby seeliewight » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:14 pm

The Legendra tower leading to Rillia War camp bug has been fixed, a few versions ago.
You can now happily go there as soon as it is available.
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby crcdcc » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:41 am

I know this problem has probably already been soved since the last post on it was in Oct. But I did the Bathory quest first and realized I didn't do the Demetrio quest and had to go back and do that one. So that would mean they're two diff. quests. My question is, if you're supposed to sell Wendala to demetrio first so that they sell her to the bathory house, how was I able to do the bathory quest first and THEN dismantle the slave organization? Or does it even matter? +::surrender
crcdcc
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi I'll go to the nstitute. Will we have Broff again to cure the dying plant cos when I'd Broff I didn't recognize the plant (purple crystal) +:oops:
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Broff can be recruited in Laxius Force II only.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby kronos44 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:17 pm

crcdcc wrote:I know this problem has probably already been soved since the last post on it was in Oct. But I did the Bathory quest first and realized I didn't do the Demetrio quest and had to go back and do that one. So that would mean they're two diff. quests. My question is, if you're supposed to sell Wendala to demetrio first so that they sell her to the bathory house, how was I able to do the bathory quest first and THEN dismantle the slave organization? Or does it even matter? +::surrender

tthey are two different organizations, maybe demetrio sells to the torture org, i dont know, but they are two different organizations.
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)