Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Map of Deport and other questions

Re: Map of Deport and other questions

Postby pafpearl » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Why can't I get into the Fire Guild? It keeps saying it is closed. I tried with Tarabulla in the party, but it didn't work.

I think from the advice I have gotten and what I am reading I need do the Thief guild first and then complete Oghmar and Cosmepolis quests. Then I can give Oxuralis to Undead Guild.

But I can't get to the Thief Guild! The map I have says I have to be at the Eastern Road of Mt Zulle to get there. I can't get to Mt Zulle-Random won't let me go thru the Oombar cave to get there-says "we don't need to go there now." So what do I do? I tried to use the Thief Guild map at the Harpie Guild as someone suggested, didn't work. Leni the Harpie does not give me the Thief Guild option? Am I stuck?

TY to loof-finished all 3!
pafpearl
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:09 am

Just bumping this-I don't know whether to go back to a (much!) earlier save or continue with the main quest which as of now is inside Random to eradicate the virus. Does anyone know if I will have access to Mt Zulle and the Thieves Guild after finishing with Random?
pafpearl
Bard

Postby seeliewight » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Strange.
In any case, I could access the Thief and Fire Guilds later, so I'm assuming you can too.
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby pafpearl » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:26 pm

seeliewight, do you mean you could access them after Random's virus quest? I hope so!
pafpearl
Bard

Postby flavie » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:11 pm

I wander if ever I'll resolve who killed Sarah's parents.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Previous

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)