Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Arena Guide

Re: Arena Guide

Postby Destinye » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Still having issues with Alexandra - she is now revived but I CANNOT kill Linda - her new spell does not work on her and she no longer has Fire Ball it is now easy to get to Linda even without Storm of The Century but Linda is impossible! Any ideas?
Destinye
Mercenary

Postby linc » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 am

I have Alexandra lvl 81. She has confusion kane, brain dazzler double trion but she's still been kicked by LInda.
The fireball spell reaches only 200 hit. And Linda kills her easily after that.

If I use conch of dreams instead of double trion her MN goes to 2973 but she looses preemptiveness and gets kicked by the wolfmark.
linc
Explorer

Postby puzzled » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:10 am

Well like I wrote oringinally, I was on easy mode. And I also gave her the wizard's revenge spell to boost her mind over 3k, somehow it was enough at level 90'ish to do more than half of Linda's life.

If you're having that much issue, you might want to just skip her. You only need 36 characters to win the tournament to win when there are 41 possibilities, so throw out the ones you have huge trouble with. I would throw out Alexandra, Oglong, Daryl, Vanina, and probably Broff, because they require such high level and luck.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby linc » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:04 am

someone posted that won with her at lvl 80 (normal mode) before revival. I taught her wizard's revenge but it didn't help beating Linda.

I would like to win with her because I want to revive Sandy this playthrough. I think it's not worth to revive Alex.
linc
Explorer

Postby Destinye » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:19 am

I did win in my previous play through - it is really luck with Linda and boosting mind and healing and the fireball spell, finally won with the revived form with new spell nightmare something - awesome! I really hoped to win with everyone but have left Vanina and Daryl!
Destinye
Mercenary

Postby Destinye » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:20 am

I still cannot figure out 41 except I did not revive Sandy, I won with 36 and that leaves 38 and 39 if I had revived Sandy, not sure who I am missing!
Destinye
Mercenary

Postby puzzled » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:42 am

I think I listed all 42 possibilities in the original post, but only 41 are possible because 1 is louis who doesn't count. And you can't win with everyone since you can't revive everyone. Shoot I guess I mean 40 possible, not 41.

You only need to win with 36 though to get the best prize, I did not get anything for winning with 40 characters anyways.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Destinye » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:44 am

I forgot Luciana so have won with 37 and 2 more to go, I did not revive Leona or Sandy so that works now, thanks!

I am determined with Vanina and Daryl though but I forgot the X-drill...!
Destinye
Mercenary

Postby puzzled » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

T_T

Good luck without x-drill. +::cry
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Destinye » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:51 am

Really! I forgot it last time too, DOH!
Destinye
Mercenary

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:26 pm

puzzled wrote:29. Oglong

Probably the most difficult. He was my last character, so I used every RS and HP item boost on him. After that, it was an easy win. Do not attempt under level 85 or so. Before that the wolf will destroy you. At level 85 he can take the 2 hits
without dying (unless critical). Blood splash the wolf, paralyze the orc, then I think infected bite Linda to death. I had
like 1700 hp and 1300 RS so linda was barely scratching me. I'm not sure it's doable without stat boosters. He can heal for free in between fights. (don't zombify him, he needs his spells)

Wow, I really did it! And it only took me four attempts! Never would have expected that. I thought I'd try for hours now, but it seems I was very lucky!
And yes, it IS doable without stat boosters. My stinky Oglong was at lv 99 (leveled him quite fast at the Crystal Zapoo Cave) but I gave no booster at all to him. I just followed the strategy recommended by puzzled (thanks for it!!!!!). Only Linda I beat another way. She's also paralyzable and I was lucky enough to get her paralyzed the first time I tried.
Yippiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!!!!! +::Dance +::YAY +::Thumbup +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:47 pm

puzzled wrote:Arena Part 2 - the secret fight

1) random is always required. This will be a big nuisance since he only matches the thunder torch, so he is basically useless in the other

Just found out that you can enter the fights with Random exhausted and revive him immediately, then he has normal status and can support his companions! +::Thumbup
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Destinye » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:01 pm

(I don't think that was meant to happen though lol)
Destinye
Mercenary

Postby wildorchid7 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:15 am

jbs wrote:This is awesome +::YAY
Do you remember what you get after winning with Alexandra?
I have her at level 99, taught storm of century and wizard's revenge but Linda keeps beating that poor gal +::cry . If it's not some important reward than I will just let it go

I was able to beat Linda in normal mode with Alexandra at level 73...I had her equipped as follows:

Sanctum Words
Yveen Triangular Shield
Brain Dazzler (Ultimate)
Formalhaut Mail
Double Trion

Arena Award: Nautilea Crown

Rounds 1-4 I used Storm of the Century, and Round 5 tried her fireball spell once (damage was only 200 with the spell), and then just decided to try physical attacks alone. Damage inflicted from physical attacks alone were around 500+/-...so it would probably be best with just the physical attacks IMO.
wildorchid7
Wanderer

Postby wildorchid7 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:19 am

I was able to beat Linda in normal mode with Alexandra at level 73...I had her equipped as follows:

Sanctum Words
Yveen Triangular Shield
Brain Dazzler (Ultimate)
Formalhaut Mail
Double Trion

Arena Award: Nautilea Crown

Rounds 1-4 I used Storm of the Century, and Round 5 tried her fireball spell once (damage was only 200 with the spell), and then just decided to try physical attacks alone. Damage inflicted from physical attacks alone were around 500+/-...so it would probably be best with just the physical attacks IMO.
...And make sure to use Wizard's Revenge and heal as needed in between rounds:)
wildorchid7
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)