Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Arena Guide

Re: Arena Guide

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:23 am

Been getting used to the robots, but Guidibba??? WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! +::fear
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Guidibba is not THAT strong but he is a natural Sarah-slayer, which IS a (the?) problem in the final battle... yeah I forget stuff but this, I still remember xD
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:44 pm

I found Guidibba much harder to beat than Hondler.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Hondler can be annoying, it's a matter of killing him before he gets you +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Indinera wrote:it's a matter of killing him before he gets you +::O_o

Ahem, I think you'll find that's true of any fight.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:19 pm

there is a secret message to that apparently trivial line, it means that (iirc) Hondler hits hard but also goes down pretty fast (for a boss)... so, again iirc, i think last time I fought him, I was concentrating on hitting hard.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Yes, that's true. He goes down pretty fast. He can do a lot of damage though.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby gala1954 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:44 am

FOr example,I chose to beat the arena with Alexandra NOT by the fireball but by simply making her a fighter.For Alexandra,after the boost and with solblast rod,crystal madu,X-RR3 headphone,prismatic armor and fighting machine(or double trion if you prefer) Alexandra had 1000+ strength and ~1100 resistance.It was a pretty easy win.Of course Luciana recieved the biggest boost (200+ ) but it is a really nice trick it helped me a lot!

Eve!!!! I had been trying for maybe FOUR hours\to beat Linda with Alexandra before I go to the throne room and she dies. I had gone to the Cosmopolis Guard and levelled her to 75 to no apparent avail. I'd given her some ST and RS items, to no apparent avail Then I searched the forum for hints on Alexandra. I found your suggestion. I tried to do what you suggested above, but I had already "filled the gap" with Alexandra and was unable to do it again... So I used something you mentioned in your strategy that I hadn't used before... the red muen'de trick. I had Alexandra with the pollen weapon, though I could had used the sanctum words from her dream on the island instead. I gave her the Yveen triangular shield, brain dazzler, and particle barrier armor with with the double trion to give her half a chance against Linda. I saved before going in and fed her some red muen'de and did wizard/s revenge. I Storm of the Centuried through the first 4 battles and then before the battle with Linda, I did Wiard's Revenge and the ocean mana was still in place. I'm guessing it goes away after sleeping, but the ocean mana was with me the whole arena experience. My MN was a whopping 4299! I killed LindA with two fireballs after that. Thanks for ending my misery! It was your noticing that the red muen'de could be used for non-mermaids that did the trick for me. +::YAY Now I can go to bed! (Oh, I just checked with the Sanctum Words equiped and it says 4733MN... wow! ) My hubby says THANk you!
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Hi

I''ll have a look at this thread. I've found it cos I'm wondering if we get only 1 reward for wins at the pink hair lady or if we'll get one each time we speak to her. I've seen at 10 wins it's 3 XP eggs.
> Must we save once we're satisfied with a number of wins and got the reward? Or can we get following rewards with more wins?

I doubt a lot I'll get the great reward for all wins though I can still make Alexandra and Aaron win.
I've already passed by Hall of Fire and Rainbow Castle subquests which I'll go again to do it with the Ketakeri Blade ;)

By the way as Aaron is the Commendenteer/ a spy isn't it bad to level him up? :razz:
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm

well it's not that bad cuz:
a) you never get to fight against him
b) he can win you one
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Ok, do I have to answer myself.. I suppose we get the reward once for wins isn't it?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:47 pm

There are 2 sets of rewards. Each win gets you something from the octopus (?) just further right from the pink-haired lady. What you get is specific is each character. In addition you get a reward from the lady. this is linked to the number of wins that you get. If, for example, there is a prize for 10 wins, you have to go there before you win 11, or you've lost it. iirc, there's a reward for fewer than 10 wins. What I did was I went there automatically, just in case, so that I never missed one.

If you haven't been collecting from the octopus, that's not a problem, they are still available.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:43 am

Good explanation. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:14 am

Ok. Let's say I never collected from the octopus, I've.. 11 wins.
I'll see what the octopus offers me for each character or o.. each who won. Then I can collect from the pink haired lady now and after other wins or should I wait to collect from her? +:::|

(By the way I'm.. fed up at fighting the boos of Hall of Fire. Problem now I've the YELLOW armor so no God's Blade which i a shame cos I.. don't havea holy attack from Random) to replace it.
flavie
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:17 am

flavie wrote: Then I can collect from the pink haired lady now and after other wins or should I wait to collect from her? +:::|

Never wait to collect from the pink lady. If you don't collect it after the appropriate fight, I think you lose it forever. That's why I said to check with her all the time, just in case.
littlebro
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)