Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Arena Guide

Re: Arena Guide

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm

the only way i can check that is if you send me your savefile :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby wildorchid7 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:43 pm

I have never sent a savefile before...how would I do that? Another question...do you have to check with Jendani at exactly 36 wins to be taken to the Secret Arena, or can you put all characters through the Arena first and then be taken to the Secret Arena? If that is the case then, it's not a bug, but it does mean that I conquered the Arena with all the characters first, for nothing +::cry (bragging rights aside lol)
wildorchid7
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 pm

you have to check regularly yes

if you reach the "next" reward then the former one is lost iirc

to send me a savefile, you first need to find it, do you know how?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby wildorchid7 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Yes, I have found the save file, now what do I do?
wildorchid7
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:18 pm

send it as attachment to:
laxiuspower@wanadoo.fr

:)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby wildorchid7 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Okay...I sent it via e-mail...hopefully I did it right lol...seemed pretty straightforward. However, I have a sinking feeling that I am going to have to backtrack to the save file of the 36th win +::cry ... and that any and all leveling up needs to be done prior to the 36th win...
wildorchid7
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 am

I'm pretty sure you missed the "level 36" reward if you indeed did not check before the "level 40" reward...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby wildorchid7 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Thank you for taking a look-see...backtracked and currently re-leveling certain characters prior to the 36th win...the one good thing that happened out of the bactracking is that Oglong beat Linda the first time up...he was already leveled up to 99 (Crystal Zapoos were great while they lasted)...Luck must have felt sorry for me and decided to favor me for a change...lol...
wildorchid7
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:51 pm

ah that's a cool story

kudos to Oglong as well
he is a philosopher after all, mustn't have missed all the unfairness of the situation +::lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kanifer » Wed May 04, 2011 11:05 am

Just a side note, a lot of these battles will be much easier when you use the "Particle Barrier" armor. It has 90 more PDF than GAES HORNED ARMOR! And most of the characters can use it, even Daryl.

Check my reply to the chapter 11 walkthrough here to find out where the armor is:

viewtopic.php?f=139&t=6412
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed May 04, 2011 11:47 am

where do you find it again?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kanifer » Tue May 24, 2011 2:29 pm

sorry for the late answer...

check number 59 of the chapter 11 walkthrough:

"Number 59:

"This is your only chance to clear this room. The enemies are tougher, but Cocka’s Fire Storm and Random’s Fury should see you through. The chest at the top has 2 Engineer Gloves, 4 Power Peppers and 15515 gold. The chest to the left, past the large group of enemies, has the Optimus Orb, 5 Indigo Oils and 10 HP Beta-Pills."

There is also a door that can be "AIR BOMBED" towards the upper right of the room. (You have to use an air bomb 3-4 times, and you will receive particle barrier. A nice armor that has 90 more PDF than the Gaes Horned Armor.) :twisted:"
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby eve » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:36 pm

I actually have a few tips that can make certain characters more powerful and make the arena more easier.Well,in the mage guild there is a lesson ''Filling the gap''.The fairy says that any character with more than 300 MP and with a good mind they can recieve a certain amount in strength and resistance.So,here is a tactic.Take a character with more than 300 MP inflict brilliant mind,brain boost with tara,maximize the MN with the proper equipment,brain dazzler of course and intelligence seminary to double the MN.FInally,my secret trick.In your inventory you should have the Red muen'de that is said that is actually for mermaids BUT it inflicts ocean mana which means a very big boost in MN!So,do the things above,and give to the character a Red muen'de to inflict ocean mana (if you are importing you should propably have a few but they also sell them in the aqua guild).With that way the characters recieve a very good amount of strength and resistance.FOr example,I chose to beat the arena with Alexandra NOT by the fireball but by simply making her a fighter.For Alexandra,after the boost and with solblast rod,crystal madu,X-RR3 headphone,prismatic armor and fighting machine(or double trion if you prefer) Alexandra had 1000+ strength and ~1100 resistance.It was a pretty easy win.Of course Luciana recieved the biggest boost (200+ +::O_o ) but it is a really nice trick it helped me a lot! :)
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby eve » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Oh and I forgot!With Alexandra all those, and zombify of course to maximize the strength and resistance!I think that the only characters that I couldn't inflict ocean mana on them was Random and Sarah.
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:48 pm

such a great strategy, eve! +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)