Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Blade Room

Blade Room

Postby buprettyinpink » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:22 pm

I think I know all of the sequences for the blade room, but my keyboard's keys have a tendency to stick and I keep dying :( Is there anyone who has a savefile right after this? Or does anyone love this room enough that they'd pass it for me on mine? I've been here for hours and I can't beat it.... It's driving me insane!

If it helps anyone else... the sequence I have so far is:

1 Left
3 Up
1 Right, 2 Up, 5 Right
2 Up, 1 Right, 4 Up, 7 Left
1 Up, 2 Left, 6 Up, 6 Right
2 Down, 4 Right, 4 Up, (scene), 1 Up, 2 Right, 4 Up
5 Left, (scene), 5 Left, 4 Up, 1 Right
------------------------
This next one I'm not so sure about... 8 Up and 2 Right is what she says but it doesn't work... I'm assuming 2 Right and 8 Up... but I can't get back to this point to try it out.
buprettyinpink
Wanderer

Re: Blade Room

Postby Patonk » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:41 pm

yes I got same problem with the keyboard key's and try many...many times for through that room.but finaly I did it when I'm typed the keyboard key's fast enough!!and it work just one try... :)
if you're looking forward do not you look into backward.because all members of your body will look back as well.
Patonk
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Patonk wrote:yes I got same problem with the keyboard key's and try many...many times for through that room.but finaly I did it when I'm typed the keyboard key's fast enough!!and it work just one try... :)

lol, Lucky +::biggrin
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Patonk » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 pm

yes indeed...hihi,but it will be wonderfull if there is any item that give some light for that room...,like lighthouse heart maybe...?!? +::Dunno
if you're looking forward do not you look into backward.because all members of your body will look back as well.
Patonk
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:18 am

Lighthouse is for Tarabulla. :) I don't want to even REMEMBER of this room. It was ANNOYING a lot. +::biggrin
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Patonk » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:47 am

ouwh...so its for Tarabulla?!hehe thanx for the info D-Squall... :)
yes it is very annoying,perhaps Indy will remove this room or remove the game over screen(for that room only) in the next version of the game...hehe
Patonk
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:17 am

Patonk wrote:ouwh...so its for Tarabulla?!hehe thanx for the info D-Squall... :)
yes it is very annoying,perhaps Indy will remove this room or remove the game over screen(for that room only) in the next version of the game...hehe

the blade room?
it's a thrilling moment +::O_o +::lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:39 am

Indinera wrote:the blade room?
it's a thrilling moment +::O_o +::lol

It definitively is. I would say that it's the hardest thing in LF3, I needed to concentrate a lot to do it. (And I cursed Sarah, too...)
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:50 am

poooor sarah lol
well it was sth new, i thought it added to the uniqueness of LF3
besides, in the novel, it's one of the most thrilling moments!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Patonk » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 pm

novel???so the LF game is beside from a novel...hmmmh...I'm cursed that novel!!!wahaha just kidding... :) ,please tell me name of that novel...?

btw,in fact...we use the keyboard key's to control the character in the game!it will be helpfull if there is like blue arrow maybe...to confirm the character is moving finely...!ehem...this is my opinion :)
Patonk
Wanderer

Postby dee0227 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:40 pm

That is my least favorite part of the game. I like puzzles but have never been good with those that require a lot of dexterity. I got through it but the keyboard on my machine is touchy so I had a hard time knowing if I was going one or two steps.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:24 am

Patonk wrote:novel???so the LF game is beside from a novel...hmmmh...I'm cursed that novel!!!wahaha just kidding... :) ,please tell me name of that novel...?

btw,in fact...we use the keyboard key's to control the character in the game!it will be helpfull if there is like blue arrow maybe...to confirm the character is moving finely...!ehem...this is my opinion :)

yes it's important to do this part with the keyboard lol

the novel is not made yet (not that far), i only had written it up to lf1, and had only published lp1 novel, "4 stars of destiny"

i don't know if it's still on the internet
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:25 am

dee0227 wrote:That is my least favorite part of the game. I like puzzles but have never been good with those that require a lot of dexterity. I got through it but the keyboard on my machine is touchy so I had a hard time knowing if I was going one or two steps.

dee0227

I understand this.
do you think i should allow the possibility to skip it? my only gripe is that it is kinda contrary to the philosophy of a laxius game...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:28 am

Indinera wrote:do you think i should allow the possibility to skip it? my only gripe is that it is kinda contrary to the philosophy of a laxius game...

I pesonally liked this part, so I would let it as it is. But maybe you could let the game count number of tries and allow skipping it after something like 5 or 10 tries, to prevent people who don't like it from getting really frustrated.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:37 am

the problem is, losing in that sequence causes instant death, so that would require me to rethink it entirely...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Next

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)