Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Global War Tactic!

Global War Tactic!

Postby D-Squall » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:55 pm

This was my tatic to pass by the global wars which I found pretty easy. Of course if you found an easy way to do it, you can post here. :)

Defending Rillia - Claria Party: Claria, Daryl, Deuterium and Maryliys

My equipments were:
Spoiler: show
Claria
Weapon - Ballat Key
Shield - Fairy Empire
Helmet - Saphire Na-Bool
Armor - Princess Gown
Acessory - Marmar Boots

Daryl
Weapon - Optimus Orb
Shield - Engineer Glove
Helmet - X-RR3 Headphone
Armor - Atomic L65 Equipment
Acessory - Weapon Card

Deuterium
Weapon - Steel Pincher
Shield - Auto Loader B12 - D24
Helmet - X-RR3 Headphone
Armor - Cyborg Copiuscus
Acessory - Wizardry Card

Maryllys
Weapon - Tempest Javelin
Shield -
Helmet -
Armor - Mermaid Brassiere
Acessory - Blue Conch

Use Claria to heal when needed, if a character die and she's alive. Use Rebirth to revive the others, don't waste revival itens, only use when she dies. Either attack or defend with Daryl. Marillyis The 7 Seas spell can't
instant kill some enemies, so it's advised to use. Deuterium Multi-Laser can easily kill dragons and strong enemies, so fire at will. +::biggrin

Defending Adretana Mirsen district - Joshua party: Joshua, Herasia, Rosa and Angelina

My equipments were

Joshua
Weapon - Ankh Rod
Shield - Aegeon
Helmet - XRR3 - Headphone
Armor - Elven Armor
Acessory - Over-Titan Gloves

Herasia
Weapon - Margyyri Claw
Shield - Counter Claw
Helmet - Headgears
Armor - Anaconda Skin
Acessory - Blasteroid

Rosa
Weapon - Piki Piki Rod
Shield - Fairy Empire
Helmet - Fairy Cap
Armor - Fairy Suit
Acessory - Meluhan Gem

Angelina
Weapon - Rocket Launcher
Shield - Madu
Helmet - Alcacythe Helmet
Armor - Mammoth Coat
Acessory - Rotoscoid Boots

Joshua Magicka Bomb is very strong spell, Ante-Psalm is a very useful spell too, and also Joshua have Heal and Revive, use those instead of using items. Herasia Big Lethal Claws are very powerfull and can hit lot of enemies, Rosa Ocean Tornado is powerfull against some weak enemies and also help kill strong enemies. Angelina Super-Shot (if she's equiped with the rocket launcher) is not so strong, but hit all enemies.

Defending Adretana Port - Herbert Party: Herbert, Guanidia, Burssian and Adon.

My equipment were:

Herbert
Weapon - Ketakeri Blade
Shield - Obsidion Shield
Helmet - Alcacyte Helmet
Armor - Champion Armor
Acessory - Silver Ring

Brussian
Weapon - Bio-Chlore Jaws
Shield - Crystal Madu
Helmet - XRR3-Headphone
Armor - Chimera Fur
Acessory - Elven Canopy Necklace

Guanidia
Weapon - Shark Jaws Type S
Shield - Snake Rings
Helmet - Feather D'An
Armor - Gorgonum Skin
Acessory - Eclosion Ring

Adon
Weapon - Balrog Claw
Shield - Taurus Nail
Helmet - Demon Diadema
Armor - Onyx Wings
Acessory - Palacia Gem

Ketakeri Blade is very powerfull, so with Herbert just attack. Brussian Lehtal Move is very good and can hit three enemies if you're lucky, and depending of the weapon you're using it can cause Bleeding. Guanidia Phagocytose is essential, it can kill weak enemies and cause a lot of bad conditions in the enemies. Adon Armor Crush is strong too.

Defending the entrance of Adretana Castle - Djarma party: Djarma, Fierce, Cocka-Cocka and Kratin

My equipments were:
Djarma
Weapon - Ultai-Jinn Saber
Shield - Mist Glaze
Helmet - XR33-Headphone
Armor - Galleon Armor
Acessory - Malachitte Stone (Forgot to remove +::biggrin )

Fierce
Adon
Weapon - X-Dragon Jaws
Shield - Madu
Helmet - XR33-Headphone
Armor - Carnossaur Coat
Acessory - Occxion

Cocka-Cocka

Cocka unsual equipment XD

Kratin

Adon
Weapon - North-Star (It was essential for me)
Shield - Counter Claw
Helmet - Zoramar Diadema
Armor - Hydra Mail
Acessory - Machalite Stone (for got to remove too +::biggrin )

Here you got to be careful with the Neons, I used with Djarma Ultai Saber and Sun Dazzler, when you use Sun Dazzler, Kratin can make another move aswell, which is great if you're using the North-Star like me. Heal with Djarma when needed, Kratin use Double Hit which is a powerfull move with the North-Star. Attacks with Cocka-Cocka and Cerberus Craze with Fierce. To kill dragons, use Double Hit with Kratin and Sun Dazzler with Djarma, like that Kratin can attack again, it may take a little while, but he goes down.

Defending inside the Adretana Palace - Alexander Party: Alexander, Kenny, Timbany (Gorilla Form),Broff

My equipments were:
Alexander

Weapon - Dividor
Shield - Engineer Glove
Helmet - Zerox Helmet
Armor - Particle Barrier
Acessory - Malachite Stone (forgot to unequip again. LOL)

Broff

Broff usual equipments XD

Timbany (Gorilla)

Weapon - Power Star Axe
Shield - Madu
Helmet - Granalite Cap
Armor - Wyrm Skin
Acessory - Magma Eye

Kenny
Weapon - Finnladice Bow
Shield - Crystal Madu
Helmet - Boreal Saint Hat
Armor - Syton Mail
Acessory - Magga-Ruthra Slippers

This part is easy, Alexander spell ''Days of Punishiment'' is very useful because it can instant kill enemies, so use a lot. Broff just attack and try to cause Ground Lock in the enemies, Timbany(Gorilla) normal attacks are very powerfull, so with him attack aswell. Use Kenny to heal and defend, she's weak (at least she was with me) so Heal, defend and revive when needed with her.

Defending the gates of Adretana - Coryool Party: Coryool, Marion (I used her because the others were weak), Nash and Askhbar

My equipments were

Coryool

Weapon - Ultima Axe
Shield - Brontosaurian Bracers
Helmet - XR33-Headphones
Armor - Galleon Armor
Acessory - Colesseus Bracelet

Nash

Nash usual equipment with the addition
of the Drukku Ice Mantle

Askhbar

Weapon - Tesla Axe
Shield - Lynx Eye
Helmet - Frozen Hart Helmet
Armor - Orcish-War Mail
Acessory - Lava Boots

Marion

Weapon - Wicked Switch-Blade
Shield - Engineer Glove
Helmet - XR33-Headphone
Armor - Elven Mithril Mail
Acessory - SankT Banshee Mantle

This is the hardest part, but with Nash is easy XD. When facing a lot of enemies, use Coryool Bomber YYZ, when less enemies, attack with him. His attack are powerfull. With Nash use Thunder Sky, is a powerfull spell, if the Thunder Sky doesn't deal too much damage, use Fire Ball. When needed use Heal with him, good and won't cost MP, better than use items. Attack with Askhbar and with Marion use only boost spells and defend. :)

Finished, it worked for me. Hope it worked to who see this. +::Thumbup
Last edited by D-Squall on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: Global War Tatic (In Progress)

Postby ilsepants » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Great job so far! :) It looks like we have the same tactics/party members. Haha Keep up the good work!
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Thanks, a little later the list will be completed. +::Thumbup
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:56 pm

I want to see the next part - you are using some pretty good characters in the "easy" part of the global war. ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Global War Tatic!

Postby D-Squall » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Thanks Indy. ^^ And BTW, I completed the list. Hope this helps. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 am

Yes it's pretty good, what helped is that you have Nash. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 am

Nash was essential in the last party, without him, I cound't do it. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:57 am

Yup ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:15 am

wow! great job! +::Thumbup
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby seeliewight » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Great job, D-Squall!
I made very different choices, I'll post them here.

- Coryool, Tarabulla, Kratin and Deuterium
Coryool - lvl 69: Drosorium Axe, Brontosaurium Braces, War-God Helmet, Golgoth Armour (Ultimate), Taat-Xen Skull (Relic)
Tarabulla - lvl 86: Brasandero, In Flames Shield, Djinn-Dahr Helm, Flames of Hellmaneyn, Magma Eye
Kratin - lvl 81: Ketakari Blade (Ultimate), Legendra Shield (Relic), Underking Crown, Gaes Horned Armour (Ultimate), Mechu Nachlyte
Deuterium - lvl 70: Power Drill, Droideron XTC, Karaodeon Gear, Cyborg Corpiuscus, Onyx Pendant
Strategy:
Mostly just attack.
Coryool has +Killer Hit and can kill Dragons with one/two hits - many times he can knock out a dragon with just the Gwahahaha attack.
Tara will automatically heal everyone every round, Burning Armies to have the party attack for the multiple dragon fights
Kratin - attack (3 x due to the Ketakeri blade)
Deuterium - Multi-Laser or just attack

- Xander, Brussian, Marion and Timbany
Xander - lvl 71: Aaghamaniym (Ultimate), Enchanted Shield, Mind Diadema, Legendra Armour (Relic), Mechu Nachlyte
Brussion - lvl 84: Vahla Salcerium Jaws, Crystal Madu, Chanterel Leaves, Over Shark Coat, Necklace of Bahanur
Marion - lvl 78: Electron Graviton Rod, In Flames Shield, Mind Diadema, Brussian's Tunic (Ultimate), Mechu Nachlyte
Timbany - lvl 65 (Huge Gorilla): Primal Fear, Counter Claw, Head Barrier, Tiki-Tikoo Suit, Fighting Machine
Strategy:
Timbany has ATK of 1500+, STR 1600 - he can one-hit kill everything, including dragons
Marion - 600 ATK, 800 STR - can do Lethal Move with 0 MP cost (!!!)
Brussian - 650 ATK, 2000+ STR - Lethal Move
Xander - poor guy has nothing to do here, but use Anti-Noma and Xander Best combo once in a while to keep him happy

- Djarma, Sandy, Angelina and Guanidia
Djarma - lvl 72: Sun-Blast, Mist Glaze, Crystal Layers, Dam-Ja-Rahl Armor, Mechu Nachlyte
Guanidia - lvl 86: Ortynox Tail (Relic), Crystal Madu, Feather d'An, Bone Shatterer Skin, Chrivasri Scales
Angelina - lvl 80: Drosorium Axe, Crystal Madu, Haak Horns, Over Shark Coat, Wind-Stalker Sandals (next time: Zulmar Card!)
Sandy - lvl 81: Cosmic Blade, Nactra Royal Shield, Tungsten Brain Booster, Formalhaut Mail, Mechu Nachlyte
Strategy:
Mostly just attack. Djarma heals and uses Fury occasionally, Angelina can do Multi-hits once in a while, Sandy Trauma to get rid of the bats, Zero-Buster sometimes

- Herbert, Rosa, Leanda and Seiman
Herbert - lvl 82: Epic Blade, Spirit of the Artifact, Beon Helmet, Dam-Ja-Rahl Armor, Mechu Nachlyte
Seiman - lvl 55: Demolition Axe, Palacia Shield, Cajonite Helmet, Dam-Ja-Rahl Armor, Mechu Nachlyte
Leanda - lvl 44: Glorious Javelin (Relic), Nactra Royal Shield, Granalite Cap, Dam-Ja-Rahl Armor, Conch of Dreams
Rosa - lvl 79: Piki Piki Rod, Fairy Infinium, Sophruna Helmet, Fairy Suit, Sacred Letter of Yveen
Strategy:
Herbert - attack, occasional Aura Bomb
Seiman - attack
Leanda - Farfyr vs dragons, Kurahan or Armor Breakdown otherwise
Rosa - attack (!!! Piki Piki Rod infl. Exhaustion), heal.
If you are bored, do Nereid Imperial Combo with Rosa, she will wipe out everyone by herself

- Joshua, Marilys, Fierce and Herasia
Herasia - lvl 81: Balrog Lord Claw, Shiinra Side-Claw, Chanterel Leaves, Over Shark Coat, Mechu Nachlyte
Marilys - lvl 57: Killer Spear, Crystal Madu, Silus Cranalite, Mermaid Royal Blouse, Mechu Nachlyte
Fierce - lvl 69, Krandar Jaws, Taurus Nail, Gaes Ancient Horn, Bone Shatterer Skin, Mechu Nachlyte
Joshua - lvl 82, Solblast Rod, Aegeon, Boreal Saint Hat, Gravity Mail, Vicarious Toga
Strategy:
Marilys - Haanakuuna usually, The 7 Seas for some tough monsters, Ocean Rage combo if you want Marilys to kill everyone herself
Joshua - Ante-Psalm, heal
Fierce - attack, Cerberus Move for tough monsters, Atta-Bene Orivayhi if you want Fierce to kill everyone all by himself
Herasia - attack, Sign your Claw if you want Herasia to kill everyone all by himself

- Claria, Lilly, Nash and Cocka-Cocka
Claria - lvl 59: Optimus Orb, Mist Glaze, Sapphire Na-Bool, Princess' Gown, Chrivasri Scales
Lilly - lvl 64: Lilly's Bazooka, Crystal Madu, Cajonite Helmet, Prismatic Armor, Mechu Nachlyte (equip Double Trion next time!)
Cocka-Cocka - lvl 92: Cocker Beak, Taco Feather (Ultimate), Lovely Feather, Feather Robe, Cocka Rings
Nash - lvl 87: Nash Jaws, Drukku Wings, Drukku Horns, Drukku Scales, Drukku Ice Mantle (Ultimate)
Strategy:
Claria - heal and cast Lucent Body on herself for the tough fights.
Lilly - attack
Cocka-Cocka - Firestorm, Colours-Colours and attack
Nash - Thunder Skies (Neon), Crazy Havoc (Neon), Pitiute Calling

As a final note, here is the equipment of the Laxius Force at this point (since anything in the teams above is not available for the Laxius Force)
Random - lvl 99: Apocalypsia (Ultimate), Key of the Hero, Legendra Helmet (Relic), Hero Saint Armour, Meta-Gloves (Ultimate)
Luciana - lvl 99: Glass Rod of Crys, Inverness Bracers, Brain-Dazzler (Ultimate), Ultai Mail, Orb of the Depths
Sarah - lvl 99: In-Go Fileha (Ultimate), Falls Feather Shield, Awesome Hat of the Alchemist, Legendra Mail (Relic), Pearl of Gladenmore
Wendala - lvl 99: North-Star (Relic), Gill Shield (Ultimate), Aa-Ten-Kahu-Fi (Relic), nothing, Astral Ring
seeliewight
Explorer

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)