Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Chapter 10 Save -- All Ultimate Weapons

Chapter 10 Save -- All Ultimate Weapons

Postby QNk » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:33 am

I was bored because a walkthrough hasn't been released yet for chapters 10-13 (what can I say, I like to have other people do my game thinking for me). So... I sat in front of the computer for about 15 minutes and tinkered with my inventory. Then, magically poof (not really, it was a bit more complicated), I had 10 of every ultimate weapon in my inventory. Proof below:

Also, my team's a bit super pumped stat-wise (Sarah, when you get her back, will have 9300 something Mind, THAT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND!). And just so happens that there are ~20 copies of most rare items (like Inverness Bracers, etc...) So... play this save at your own risk, because, unless you deliberately try to die, you'll breeze through the rest of the game quite easily.

As a side note: This is the beginning of chapter 10. I've followed the LF I and LF II walkthroughs to the letter, except for reporting the Baretta's Package quest to Sandra (even though I had it done), and I also kept the Rosa Marie Petal (killed the witch), so that quest will also hang disturbingly unfinished forevermore in the book of quests.

Save file: RapidShare

Who knows, if I get some more time on my hand (that is, the walkthrough writers decide to take their time), I'll do Relic weapons and maybe even Relic/Ult accessories/armors.

P.S. I'm sorry, Indinera, I just bastardized everything about this game. As a lame excuse, I only wanted to see what the ultimate weapons could do. >.>
QNk
Peasant

Re: Chapter 10 Save -- All Ultimate Weapons

Postby puzzled » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Wow it looks like we don't know where a lot of ultimate items are lol.

Wish we knew where to get them or if they're even in the game (like orb of catharsis wasn't actually in until we bugged indi about it)
puzzled
Explorer

Postby QNk » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:50 am

Mhm. That X-Whip and its missing image leads me to believe that Indi may not have meant for mere mortals like us to lay our grubby paws on it by conventional means. Then again, I wasn't "conventional" in my methods of acquiring the goodies, either, so I guess it's... only fair?
QNk
Peasant

Postby puzzled » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:14 am

Indinera can you confirm which of those ultimate weapons are attainable?

We know for sure you can get dirai laccana, ketakeri, apocalypsia, in go fileha, and aaghanayim, but the rest?
puzzled
Explorer

Postby altennant » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:57 am

Hmmmm.....sounded really good....but I can't get it :(

Download not available
The following download is not available:

http://rapidshare.com/files/427894626/Save24.rxdata122 KB

The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:

* The uploader deleted the file
* The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our Abuse team
* The file is incorrect
* The server is busy and can not process the request.

Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached.
altennant
Peasant

Postby N4C3R » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:16 pm

puzzled wrote:Indinera can you confirm which of those ultimate weapons are attainable?

We know for sure you can get dirai laccana, ketakeri, apocalypsia, in go fileha, and aaghanayim, but the rest?

I found a way to explore the source code including all the maps, I checked those and as far as I can tell there are no more relics/ultimates to be found regularly apart from those which are known. Some other things I have found are:

-There is one more Ultimate weapon, the Ulm-Kirsner, but it is bugged (I´ve fixed the bug in my rgssad file)
-The Heaven Armor (Ultimate) can be found in the trial of Ultai, I don´t know how to get there.
-There is one more Ultimate shield, the |./\.|(Ultimate)
-There are some more relic weapons, someone posted a sceenshot in another thread
-All other relic equipment pieces have been found
-The questbook says that there are a total of 9 hidden Yveens, I haven´t found the missing while exploring the maps, but the rewards are: for 8: 50000G and the shield Saint-Clair, for 9: +28INT, +2lvl for all
-The path blocked by the crystal on the top level of the legendra tower leads to the Uber room. There are several round of enemies, the last one may drop the Daghmaar Eye. The reward are 99 Shining Parchment. I don´t know how to get into this room regularly
-One of the locked doors at institute can be opened by Sandy, leading to a room containing the Orion Laser and the Destructuror. Unfortunately you can´t go back to the Institute with sandy in the party.
-The red necklace in the port sewers in LFII is in fact the night-sewer spirit. Unfortunately only Sarah can reach it, which is not possible
-The is one Ultimate equipment piece in 3SoD, the Berries of Immortaliy (Ultimate)

I don´t know if all of these things are really impossible to do in the latest version of the game, perhaps there are ways I haven´t found, yet.

I guess that the abilities of the RPG maker were not sufficient to realize all of Indinera´s brilliant ideas (there are exactly 999 maps, perhaps the maximum), which might be the reason for so much unreachable ultimates.
N4C3R
Wanderer

Postby QNk » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Ulm-Kirsner, is it? There was one that absolutely refused to come into existence in my inventory, I figured it was a missing or corrupted image file, but was too lazy to investigate further.

I did come across |./\.|(Ultimate) and the Heaven Armor (Ultimate), but, unfortunately, I seem to have lost that particular save.

I didn't bother to tinker with the relics, because those seemed to be more trouble than they were worth at around midnight, when I was tinkering.

If anyone wants to try to get the relic files, RPG Maker XP and its predecessor RPG Maker encodes value in a 2n + 1 format, that is, if you happen to have 2 items, you search for 2(2) + 1 or 5 instead. If you didn't understand the last sentence, congratulations, you're not a cheater. =D

Here's the link again, sorry about that. I would upload to mediafire if I could, but my antivirus doesn't really like mediafire. If someone wants to re-upload to mediafire, that would be great.

RapidShare
QNk
Peasant

Postby puzzled » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Wow at all this information.

Are there any secrets that are attainable that we haven't found yet that you guys can "find out" for us?

In particular, can you guys list out all the levels at which characters learn abilities?

And what's the formula to determine Angela's (the wild girl) multi hit spell, it says depends on level and something else but what is that?
puzzled
Explorer

Postby QNk » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:28 pm

Anything dealing with source codes would have to go through N4C3R, I don't have RPG Maker XP and don't happen to have spare bucks around to get a copy. I'll have to settle with dealing with the numbers I can find.
QNk
Peasant

Postby N4C3R » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Here´s the multihits formula:

2 Hits always
+1 Hit if AT>=500
+1 Hit if SP>=800
+1 Hit if ST>=1100
+1 Hit if (HP*random number between 95 and 115)/maxHP=100
+1 Hit if (MP*random number between 90 and 110)/maxMP=50
+1 Hit if Level>=51
+1 Hit if Level>=58
+1 Hit if Level>=66
+1 Hit if Level>=80
=maximal 11 Hits

The spell list will take much more time
Last edited by N4C3R on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N4C3R
Wanderer

Postby puzzled » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:38 pm

To save some time, how about simply the last level at which each character learns their last spell? It'd help us to know when to stop leveling them. Thanks ^_____^
puzzled
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:41 pm

If you are sorry to ''bastarize'' Laxius Force 3. Why you posted a link to download?^ +:::| +::Dunno
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby N4C3R » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:22 pm

puzzled wrote:To save some time, how about simply the last level at which each character learns their last spell? It'd help us to know when to stop leveling them. Thanks ^_____^

Here is it:
Charakter - level - spell

Random - 45 - Fury
Sarah - 50 - Slasher
Lucy - 25 - Dominion Bolt
Coryool - 62 - Bomber ZXZ
Wendala - 62 - Rise, mortals
Brussian - 56 - Werewolf bite
Tarabulla - 93 - Revive Flames
Kenny - Does not learn anything by lvl
Fierce - 65 - Atta-Hene Orivayhi (All Heads)
Petula - Does not learn anything by lvl
Claria - 85 - Water Glory
Angelina - 91 - Call of the Wild Beast
Alexandra - 25 - Fire Ball
Alexander - 79 - Gamaeon
Lilly - Does not learn anything by lvl
Cindy - 59- Hyper Wind Blast
Seiman - 74 - Dahr - Jan Sword
Herbert - 58 - Magicka Bomb
Joshua - 72 - Ante-Psalm
Adon - 68 - Craze
Marion - 76 - Walls of madness
Djarma - 70 - Aesthesis Aura
Daryl - Does not learn anything by lvl
Broff - 96 - Atom Earth 11.0 (Pw 922 Earth/Air/Water | Infl. Fatigue/Ground Lock/Diminution)
Louis - 45 - The Best
Herasia - 54 - Sign your claws
Guanidia - 75 - Annihilation
Askhbar - 93 - Monster
Rosa - 96 - My lovely rocket
Yveen - 70 - Omega Revive
Sandy - 41 - Zero Buster (I´m sure in the 50 was a 2nd talk)
Vanina - Does not learn anything by lvl
Cocka - 91 - Colours! Colours!
Marilyis - 17 - Haanakuna
Deuterium - Does not learn anything by lvl
Oglong - 72 - Entropy
Julian - Does not learn anything by lvl
Aaron - Does not learn anything by lvl
Timbany - 18 - Morph
Nash - 75 - Thunder Skies (Neon)
Kratin - 83 - Ancient Strike
Leona - 68 - Despair Dance
Leanda - 94 - *****Curse of Maalhem (leanda)

:) :)
N4C3R
Wanderer

Postby QNk » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:38 pm

D-Squall wrote:If you are sorry to ''bastarize'' Laxius Force 3. Why you posted a link to download?^ +:::| +::Dunno

Because some other people might not be. =)
QNk
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:40 pm

I think that this is wrong, Indy works hards to make a game and then you come and cheat, if you really want to say sorry to Indinera, you shound't have posted that link.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Next

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)