Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Boost at Thieve's Guild for everybody

Boost at Thieve's Guild for everybody

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:27 pm

In order to be a little useful too on this forum and not always only ask questions I listed what I did so that everybody received the bonus from Tibor at the Thieve's Guild (well, ALMOST everybody). With at least 1000 SP a character gains 10HP/10MP permanently.
I didn't do this until after the Legendra Tower though, because I needed some of the relics there. Without them always one character (only one!!! - either Coryool or Josh +::grrr ) failed to get up to 1000 SP, whatever I did to change equipment.
Of course it's also a matter of levels but with most of the charas it should work. I don't have the slow ones at very high levels yet. Only Daryl I leveled until 99 so that he can also win at the ArenA. If you have him far below this he could be a problem. Just try out!

Now here we go:
• Already far above 1000 SP without doing anything: Sarah, Cocka-Cocka
• Inflict Tarabulla's Energy Burn: Wendala, Cindy, Herasia, Rosa, Sandy, Timbany, Kratin (though for these 7 Brussian's Super Speed Bite would also be enough if you don't want to remove the Energy Burn status from them later), Random, Luci, Brussian, Kenny, Fierce, Angelina, Lilly, Seiman and Marilyis
• Inflict Lightning Speed AND Werewolf with Brussian (rest after the first bite if necessary): Xander, Djarma, Guanidia and Askhbar
• Inflict Werewolf with Brussian AND Energy Burn with Tara: Petula and Marion
• Inflict Energy Burn with Tara AND equip them:
Tara: Braserando (though you have other good equipment especially for her if you don't have the Braserando)
Nash: Drukku Wings
Leanda: Serpentesz, Tyrant Mask
Vanina: Aa-Ten-Kahu-Fi (what a name!), Jester Boots
Coryool: Taat-Xen Skull
Claria: Sapphire Na-Bool, Chrivasri Scales
Daryl: Rocket 1000°C Rifle, X-RR3 Headphones, Legendra Mail, Baretta's Special
Herbert: Cosmic Blade, Enchanted Shield, Wind-Stalker Sandals
Joshua: Thermo Suit 1.2, Fast Shoes (though Wendie's quite jealous! ;-) )
Deuterium: with his Adaptor skill choose Speed Racer, equip Droideron XTC, Orb of Chaos
Adon: Ortynox Tail, Carcharodon Wings, Tyrant Mask

Now that should do it. Only Broff and Oglong are hopeless losers. :-| No chance - even at lv 99.
Afterwards you can remove unwanted states by biting the charas to death with Brussian and then rest to revive them. (I know it's cruel but they have to go through this for their reward! +::biggrin )

And then - if you want to, attack the guild!!!!!!!!! +::Dance
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)