Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Chapter 11 Walkthrough - Complete

Re: Chapter 11 Walkthrough - Complete

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:56 pm

And thanks Indinera for making such thrilling and wonderful games

Aha, thanks, and you're welcome, one of my magnum efforts! 8)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Chapter 11 Walkthrough - Complete

Postby TruSplat8 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:43 am

To Whom It Concerns!!!

A: During the escape from Titanic (Paragraphs 47 and 48), there's another bushy yellow flower that Cocka Cocka can eat that isn't listed in this walkthrough. It's in 1 of the main path areas before the the 3 flowers he can eat for XP, and it gives him either +20 or +200 RS. Sorry this is vague; I didn't think to take down exact notes during this sequence and I'm past that point, but this is a great stat boost for the tankiest character in the game so I thought it would be good to point out!!

B: Also during this sequence! At the end of it, when you get the Quest Complete, Angelina gets a ST boost after her ordeal of protecting Random. It seems that she gets +1 ST for every time she drove Titanic away! It seems to max out at 35, but that's a great boost for Angelina, especially since she also gets somewhere near 900 XP for every battle along the way.

C: When exploring the area between the hotel and the Institute (usually done by Luci and company after the Titanic scenario), there's an area with a bunch of Winter Orks (Paragraph 54) that has a circle of pink flowers in its upper left area. If you go up from these flowers, through the trees, you can weave your way to the top left part of the area, and reach a chest with an Ice Cake and a Winter's Soul in it!

D: This can probably be done earlier! But I noticed at the end of this chapter, while I was going around the Metrolian wastes area...at the area where you got teleported earlier in the game, there's a green torch on a little plateau, and if you have Tara examine this, she gets +2 RS!
TruSplat8
Peasant

Previous

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)