Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Chapter 13 Walkthrough

Re: Chapter 13 Walkthrough

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:58 pm

People will still find new stuff when you already rest in your grave!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:40 pm

can i add a little something to littlebro's excellent walkthrough? in Sydora's palace in the Hall of madness there are 6 secret passages in the main room (left and right from Sydora)..just walk towards the walls for 3 goodies in the left wall and 3 in the right..a bit downwards in the left hallway there is the weapon soham mentioned in his post..

Thank you littlebro! without your walkthrough God knows how many things i would have missed.. +::kiss
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby kartacha » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:22 am

Before going back to Rillian war camp you can go to Fanta counter with Leanda in your party and talk with the vampire. He will give you 11HP.
kartacha
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Cool! +::Thumbup
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby sairags » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:47 pm

one more thing to add

in para 25..there is a secret passage in the lower wall, left of the entrance,there is book-heroes of the deport when you click at the end of the secret passage :)
sairags
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:08 am

Heroes of the deport book - sounds familiar to me.
It teaches a spell, right?
Tomas
Ranger

Postby sairags » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:02 pm

in para 38,not only wendala,fierce,xander,kratin.even marion,sandy,seimen will get the boosts from the undead guild master +::biggrin ..marion gets speed,sandy gets 4 lvl+strength+resistance boost,seimen gets resistance boost.
sairags
Peasant

Postby sairags » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:03 pm

Tomas wrote:Heroes of the deport book - sounds familiar to me.
It teaches a spell, right?

yup it teaches Hero spell which inflicts legendary slayer
sairags
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:37 am

I see. I remember this spell now. Thanks.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby gala1954 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:03 pm

I've played this game at least six times through from LFI to LFIII and I found something not mentioned in this walkthrough and I didn't find until this time through that I thought some people would really like to know about after killing the GC... I will put it in spoiler, in case you don't want to know and find it yourself.
Spoiler: show
There's a bunch of gold next to the GC's chair -- 37,000,000+G, but you can't carry that much, but it will increase your gold you DO have by quite a bit...!
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:13 pm

Our Indy is such a troll isn't he? :razz: :razz: :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby gala1954 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:38 am

This about the Iron Manor (para. #58). I've played this so many times, but I just found something I'd never explored before. When you are in the Iron manor, in the bottom left-hand room there are bunches of dead people, but there is ONE person who is still living. You find out it is Linda from the arena. The Kommandanter has cut her hands off. Very sad for such an awesome opponent. She is suffering. I wanted to try and rescue her at the end, but you can't go back to the Iron Manor after completing that portion. Just an interesting side note that has nothing to do with completing the game. +::Dunno
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:43 am

I'm glad the truest fans notice such details ahaha
Yes some people do suffer some tragic deaths (or fates)
I haven't been in the Iron Manor for a long time but I always thought it was a quintessential place in the Astral Litz lore.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby TruSplat8 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:20 am

To Whom It May Concern!!

A: In Paragraph 1, to the upper right of the staircase that you cannot climb yet, there is a pile of rocks with sparkles on it. It contains a God's Heaven!

B: In Paragraph 12, before you do anything (right after Claria joins), if you go down as far as you can and then right as far as you can, you pass through the wall on the right, and if you move up and check around, you find a Golden Apple!

C: In Paragraph 13, before you go down and right to the table with the 9 Gold, there is a pillar with a red shield on it in the preceding room. If you check it, you get 637 Gold!

D: Also in Paragraph 13, before you get to the set of 4 barrels where the top one has an Enchanted Potion, a little to the left of that, along the bottom of the corridor, there is a secret passage, and at the end of it is 5 Hero Creams, 5 Sparkling Powders, 5 Mithril Drops, and best of all, a Life Apple!

E: In Paragraph 32, there are several torches in this area. If you examine them all with Tara in the party, she gets the following: +100 HP (restoration, not permanent, sadly!), +1 MN, +1 SP, +1 MN, and 4 more +100 HP (restoration, not permanent, sadly!)!

F: In Paragraph 33, in the main area (with all the chests, and the generator, etc.), there are also 2 more Aluminum Screws to be found by examining the various pipes all over the place. I didn't take note of where they were, sorry! But if you carefully go around examining the pipes, you will find those additional 2!

G: In Paragraph 38, when the Undead Guild Master is giving out boosts, he will also give Sandy a boost of 4 Levels and some ST and RS, and he will give Marion a boost of SP! Also probably Alexandra and Leona can get boosts too but I don't know because I hadn't revived them!
TruSplat8
Peasant

Postby Stargazer » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:04 pm

gala1954 wrote:I've played this game at least six times through from LFI to LFIII and I found something not mentioned in this walkthrough and I didn't find until this time through that I thought some people would really like to know about after killing the GC... I will put it in spoiler, in case you don't want to know and find it yourself.
Spoiler: show
There's a bunch of gold next to the GC's chair -- 37,000,000+G, but you can't carry that much, but it will increase your gold you DO have by quite a bit...!

Seriously Indi? What is the point of getting that much money when the game is gonna end in an hour +::fear +::grrr
Stargazer
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)