Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Where to go now in main quest

Where to go now in main quest

Postby poohdog » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:14 am

Just got to the stage where Sandy,Marion and Louis have been killed.Where do I go from here in the main quest.Been wandering around for ever.Do some of the sidequests have to be completed before I am able to proceed?
poohdog
Peasant

Re: Where to go now in main quest

Postby Tomas » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 am

You are talking about LF1, right? If so, you need to talk to Yveen (she's in front of Adretana). See http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1636 - Side Quest 44- Complete the trial of heros (Q131).
Tomas
Ranger

Postby poohdog » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Tomas wrote:You are talking about LF1, right? If so, you need to talk to Yveen (she's in front of Adretana). See http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1636 - Side Quest 44- Complete the trial of heros (Q131).

please see my further post as follows:I cannot seem to complete this quest.I have used all my team members,but each time I get to the top with the dragon and angel in front of the arch and after the battle I am transported back to Yveen in town.Each time I talk to her she asks whether this is the first team to try to complete the trial.I believe I am supposed to be able to walk through the arch after the final battle using all team members,but I keep being transported back to Yveen in town.Anyone help please?
poohdog
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:17 pm

If you have a bug then I suggest you pm Indie about it. However, you need to post queries about this in the forum for LFI. Are you following the excellent walkthrough there?
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Maps & Walkthroughs (to be updated)