Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sacjdil House of Torture

Sacjdil House of Torture

Postby GO-Rikki » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:55 pm

I re-completed LF1, LF2, and am now in LF3 at the point where Random and Wendie are visiting Demetrio regarding the Sacjdil House of Torture Quest ...

I approach Demetrio, and he offers $2000 for Wendie with $1000 later ... but then suddenly says he cannot do it ... as the Guild is bugging him too much ... and Demetrio then tells Random to leave ????????

My walkthrough, however, has Paragraphs 37-42 with a scenario of killing guards and rescuing slaves and this involves finding the Sacjdil Royal Key and Sacjdil Chamber Key. Hence, it is meant for Demetrio to take Wendie and put her into a cell triggering the above series of events. However, Demetrio changes his mind and tells Random to leave and that he will contact Random later.

What happened? Am I missing something here? I equipped Random with his "persuasion" equipment ... so what is missing? This is a problem that pops up in this game ... where the Walkthrough says one thing will happen, and instead something else occurs.

What should I do here? Any suggestions? Any assistance shall be appreciated ...
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Re: Sacjdil House of Torture

Postby littlebro » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:33 am

so what is missing? This is a problem that pops up in this game ... where the Walkthrough says one thing will happen, and instead something else occurs.

If something else occurs, it almost certainly means that you have done something differently at an earlier stage. This quest is particularly complex.
First you need to have collected the quest from LF2
Then you need to have spoken to Demetrio as per paragraph #67 of Chapter 10

Those walkthroughs only reflect how I played the game. I have a vague memory that there is another way of completing this particular quest, and you may well find discussion of it if you use the 'Search' facility.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Spoiler Discussions