Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Thieves guild

Thieves guild

Postby GrannyC » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:52 am

I just left the science instuite and decided to stop off at the thieves guild since I had Sandy with me. She could not open the chest either. Now I have the option to destroy the guild and finish a quest, but then I will never have the chance to open the chest. Do we ever get a chance to come back here again?
What should I do? +::Dunno
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Re: Thieves guild

Postby loof123 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 am

You have SANDY??? Don't you mean CINDY?
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby GrannyC » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:55 am

I suppose, she is a thief. I am very bad at names +:oops:
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby loof123 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:57 am

And I was like: What?????? First Louis then Sandy joins while they're dead! Is it Marion's Turn?
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby GrannyC » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:05 am

But I want to kn ow what to do?
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby loof123 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:08 am

I think you should let go of it and try to complete it 2nd time around. 1st time is always for story for me!
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby PrincessLars » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Grr.. im having the same problem. Tried everything. Combinationer, Hi/Low Converter, "use the keys" option. Nothing works ... arghhh !!! help, anyone ??
"Dear bed, I'm sorry for leaving you, please take me back?"
PrincessLars
Wanderer

Postby amandawky » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Just FYI if you do decide to go ahead and destroy the guild, its one hell of a fight! I got my butt kicked 4 times then decided to go level up a bit more then come back!
amandawky
Bard

Postby GrannyC » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:18 pm

I went ahead and cleaned up the place, but the guild keeps telling me to go destroy them again.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:22 pm

amandawky wrote:Just FYI if you do decide to go ahead and destroy the guild, its one hell of a fight! I got my butt kicked 4 times then decided to go level up a bit more then come back!

ahah the guild masters are not bad, are they? +::grrr +::lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:24 pm

GrannyC wrote:I went ahead and cleaned up the place, but the guild keeps telling me to go destroy them again.

it seems the report for this quest is glitchy.
if you have a save inside the guild after killing them all, feel free to send it to me for investigation!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby GO-Rikki » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:54 pm

In LF3(after playing LF1 and LF2), I opened that wooden chest in front of Brubeck when I was offered "use all keys?" (which turned out to be Garden Key) ... inside were these three items:

2500 gold; Pheasant Hat; Vision Hat (which is worn as an accessory on Brussian)

Was instructed (by Brubeck) to choose one ... so I took Vision Hat. Then, spent mucho time figuring out that Vision Hat was to be equipped as an accessory NOT head gear on Brussian, and that it increases his "perception".

THEN, Brubeck gives "one last quest", which is to steal the Blue Chest next to Sandy in the Mage Guild and reward for this (supposedly) is access to the Thieves Library in the lower right corner of Thief Guild.
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:25 am

GO-Rikki wrote:Was instructed (by Brubeck) to choose one ... so I took Vision Hat. Then, spent mucho time figuring out that Vision Hat was to be equipped as an accessory NOT head gear on Brussian, and that it increases his "perception".

Good choice, in my opinion. That increased perception will reveal all sorts of extras that you wouldn't get otherwise.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby gala1954 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:57 am

I know this is very late, but I just saw this quest problem. If you are not getting a quest complete from the fighter's guild. you are probably missing a person that needs to be destroyed. There is a person who is hiding at the bottom of the big room where the vampire bartender is, so make sure you look around carefully to make sure you have EVERYONE. I always leave this until the last of the game to do because you can get some awesome perks with all of your party except a couple -- I think Broff and Ooglong -- by blowing everyone's mind up to 1000+ (see spoiler in this forum). The thieves' guild is pretty awesome. Sorry you are having problems. I've played this series probably 8 times now. Still trying to perfect my game. Still forget things... like this time through I forgot to get the pink bikini for Sarah from Katias chest and so couldn't complete the Slay Sariis quest at the end of chapter VIII in LFII. Oh well... I guess I've proved I'm human! +::Dunno
gala1954
Wanderer

Return to Spoiler Discussions