Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Who is your LEAST favorite character and why

Re: Who is your LEAST favorite character and why

Postby EmeraldEyez » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:30 pm

I'm going with Luci....again I just think she is up to no good, and I don't like having to play with her! :)
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Postby kanifer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:17 pm

omg, people... Xander is very powerful at high levels, especially above 70... he one-hits all monsters underwater -.- it's easier to kill monsters with him than it is with luci sometimes!

I think Alexandra is cute, you have to remember she's not a fighter.

Actually, you can have a challenge with a mega powerful imported file. Just use all the weak chars. (Alexandra, Vanina, Cindy, etc.) Equip them with the seed pendant on top of that to lower their def and so on. Use weaker weapons with random, or always have him defend or something. It's easy to get a challenge if that's what you want.

I like all the chars from a character standpoint. In battle, a lot of them are kind of useless though. Timbany is totally overpowered in gorilla form, slow as heck, but he hits hard!

Cindy can be okay with the Ketakeri blade and good armor. I LOVE Coryool... try to do the Legendra tower asap... it's easy and you can get some hefty powerful relics... one of them you can put on Coryool or Random to up their attacks big time. Looks like a skull, I forgot the name. I put it on Coryool with the primal fear axe, and the ultimate armor you can get in the ice cave... man he is strong... he is kind of okay before that.

I think all the chars can be decently powerful if you equip them right and have a decent level.... even Alexandra
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby jbs » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:16 am

Indinera wrote:
loof123 wrote:What if the hold is 3 meters deep??? Timbany's arms aren't that long...

you've never seen him stretching out his arms obviously +::lol

+::biggrin this is funny.. I will definitely try monkey turned Gorilla later...I started playing again cause I was missing couple of things :)
jbs
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:48 am

jbs wrote:
Indinera wrote:
loof123 wrote:What if the hold is 3 meters deep??? Timbany's arms aren't that long...

you've never seen him stretching out his arms obviously +::lol

+::biggrin this is funny.. I will definitely try monkey turned Gorilla later...I started playing again cause I was missing couple of things :)

have fun! +::Dance
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby jbs » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Indy .. HATS OFF to you +::clap ... this is the most difficult game I have played so far which hasn't made me quit yet :D ..Generally I dont like playing too difficult games cause I don't have patience for tht but this game has got me hooked ...I am gonna play all the parts of LP and LF again ...From beginning till end ... Thanks a lot! :)
jbs
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:08 pm

jbs wrote:Indy .. HATS OFF to you +::clap ... this is the most difficult game I have played so far which hasn't made me quit yet :D ..Generally I dont like playing too difficult games cause I don't have patience for tht but this game has got me hooked ...I am gonna play all the parts of LP and LF again ...From beginning till end ... Thanks a lot! :)

You're welcome +:oops:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby CEMF » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:19 pm

But you're right Indy.i think that LF3 is the best indie RPG I ever played.Easy games haven't fun +::lol

Well,I think it's the ol' Coryool,not so much for strong,but for his personality,I think he's funny,and immune to all types of spells ^^

I like angelina too,her personality is almost of my type lol...She must come to Wild Things too xD.
CEMF
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:29 pm

i think that LF3 is the best indie RPG I ever played

thank you +:oops:
i did my best on it
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby anu rulz » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:57 pm

for me it wud have to be daryl..superlatively irritating fellow and pathetically weak..atleast louis had a couple uses..this guy is a washed out wimpy version of louis... +::grrr
anu rulz
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:18 pm

anu rulz wrote:for me it wud have to be daryl..superlatively irritating fellow and pathetically weak..atleast louis had a couple uses..this guy is a washed out wimpy version of louis... +::grrr

but he's got brains, hasn't he?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby anu rulz » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:06 pm

yes he does,bt he majorly lacks in the personality dept according to me Indy..personal opinion of mine..even alexandra is smart and not very strong bt she aint got airs like he does..
anu rulz
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:07 pm

yes but alexandra is not a scientist like mr daryl +::stop +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Awww Alexandra didn't had much ''bright'' on Laxius Force, unless the part that she finds the book about the airport. But it was so fun to see Wendie making fun of her when they were lost on that island. +::lol
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby anu rulz » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:31 pm

i actually dnt mind alexandra D-squall..in fact i just crossed the part where GC wants to kill her and feeling quite bad for her..now on the other hand if it were Mr.Daryl i wudnt mind..*evil look*.. +::shhhh
anu rulz
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:58 pm

D-Squall wrote:Awww Alexandra didn't had much ''bright'' on Laxius Force, unless the part that she finds the book about the airport. But it was so fun to see Wendie making fun of her when they were lost on that island. +::lol

ah but wendie is always a little bit mean lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Spoiler Discussions