Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Place before reaching Kondler

Place before reaching Kondler

Postby skippy62 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Sorry I'm playnig all Laxius again and I reach the part before going to Kondler where you could get the stuck Nantrachilis Lance but it tells me that only the owner of a amazing spirituality con do that!! OK now I'm lost, what do you do to be this person???( the last time I played I didn't botter to get it) Thanks +::grrr +::surrender
Life is full of surprises enjoy it as long as you can!
skippy62
Mercenary

Re: Place before reaching Kondler

Postby littlebro » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:33 pm

You need to go to the item shop on Main Avenue. Boost Luci’s MN with equipment and then inflict Half Goddess and speak to Espina who is possessed. If Luci fails then go and get an Int Seminary, but I got 8999 without. Quest complete. Do not go to collect your reward yet. If you read paragraph no. 5 of the Chapter 12 Part I walkthrough you'll see that you have an important option you might want to take into account.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby skippy62 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Thanks Littlebro for your answer, I have the Capr for Zander and had him on the team but still getting the same answer. What Mm does he has to have??? :)
skippy62
Mercenary

Postby skippy62 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Never mind I went back and did it again and I got the lance out!!Thanks for your help anyway +::Thumbup
skippy62
Mercenary

Postby littlebro » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 am

skippy62 wrote:Thanks Littlebro for your answer, I have the Capr for Zander and had him on the team but still getting the same answer. What Mm does he has to have??? :)

Sorry, it's been too long since I played this to remember. However, Zander's Mn shouldn't make a difference, only Luci's, so I'm wondering if you're referring to something else?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby newbie32 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:48 am

Anyone know what MN should be at to exorcise Espina? I get Mn to 3900. Int Sem doesn't seem to do anything. I have Luci equipped with Orb of Depths. What equipment should I be using?
newbie32
Peasant

Return to Spoiler Discussions