Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

guild of fire

guild of fire

Postby sting5 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:09 pm

HI E1, IAM PLAYING LAXIUS FORCE III AND FIND SOMETHING RARE. i HAVE THE QUEST THAT NEED GOING TO THE GUILD OF FIRE WITH XANDER IN MY PARTY BEFORE GO TO METROLIAN COUNTER. WHEN ARRIVE IN THE GUILD FIND THAT THE GUILD IS CLOSED BECAUSE WAS ATTACKED. HOW I GOING TO FINISH THIS QUEST IF THE GUILD IS CLOSE AS IS MENTION TIL NEW ADVISED. WHAT HAPPEN? ARE THIS AN SPOIL OR ELSE? PLEASE HELP ME, I WANT TO CONTINUE PLAY THE GAME. PRETTY DAY FOR E1. THANKS

NOTE: I LIKE ALL LAXIUS FORCE GAMES AND OTHER THAT I PLAYED (MILLENIUM, ASGARD, 3 STARS. COOOOOLLLLL

+::tired
sting5
Peasant

Re: guild of fire

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Have you imported from LF2?
In the end there's a quest at the Fire Guild to help protect it. You're supposed to leave characters there when you leave for Balnuunla. The Guild then is attacked and you have to kill all the intruders. If you missed that quest I guess the Fire Guild is lost for you in LF3.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby sting5 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi Cassiopeia and thanks for your promptly answer. You are right about that quest to protect the guild. I past this part, don't know how. I think that I going to play LF2 again and make that part. Thanks again, sunny day 4u. +:oops:
sting5
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:15 pm

You're welcome! Have fun! :)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby flavie » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 pm

can we remind me where is the Fire Guild? I've found the yellow flower.

I've Wendala and animals team, I can't do some side-quests like goind to the Art Guild. Side-quests I've left: convince Zobul (I may have donne it, either where he is or I can't tell about it as I can't go to the Art Guild for now.)
Where is Mrs Bathory?
With what to beat Pachami's hornets?
I'm sure I've done lost bundle but at Wandere's guild (or Fighter's?) it's as if I didn't do it yet.

(if I could do some of this before the main quest > seek Wendala's masters)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby kronos44 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:51 am

can we remind me where is the Fire Guild? I've found the yellow flower.

the wanderers guild will provide a map if you have gotten far enough in their quests (guild is in the open, in adrentana, presided over by a harpy (half woman half bird))

I've Wendala and animals team, I can't do some side-quests like goind to the Art Guild. Side-quests I've left: convince Zobul (I may have donne it, either where he is or I can't tell about it as I can't go to the Art Guild for now.)

i think zobul is the guy you find a bit before the palace, if you havent convinced him he will be there with a bunny, but this could only be completed in LF1 (by killing bunny before zobul sees it)

and if i may ask, why cant you go to the art guild? it should be just a little bit past the mages guild

Where is Mrs Bathory?

do not worry about this quest, cannot complete it, if you have the torture organizaation quest (fighters guild i think, at front counter, if not than mages guild front counter) , and have already to the agents of said organization, than at some point wendie will be kidnapped (its like the third freaking time in this game alone, just because it was part of the plan doesnt mean wendie can keep getting kidnapped) and when you go rescue her, you will find bathory

i dont remember this quest too well, but i think the key is in their resistances, just use things like lucianas royal combo, and randoms mettalist curse, and try to find an element they are weak to (fire, weapon, legend, things like that) perhaps something good against insects or millipuves might work.

I'm sure I've done lost bundle but at Wandere's guild (or Fighter's?) it's as if I didn't do it yet.

not sure what you mean

(if I could do some of this before the main quest > seek Wendala's masters)

most you can, but you are stuck on a few

(make sure you do the rare bird quest for the mages guild, it will be impossible once you leave on the quest to find the masters)
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby flavie » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 pm

-I've no map to the Fire Guild, Wendie won't speak to the harpy of Wandere's guild cos of speaking to her ex-masters, so I fear it's lost for the yellow flower quest and I got lost bundle reward when I've found it :)

-I should have convinced Zobul but I can't go to the Art Guild now also cos same reason I said above.

You say it's too late for the rare bird quest?... cos to redo Zoromar is tedious. I've checked mage guild quests there's no rare bird , I clicked every mage quest and.. it wasn't added to my quest book.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby kronos44 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:17 am

its the guy at the very start of the mages guild, behing the counter, and it should be there, even if its uncompletable (he just says someone else completed it)

maybe there is a next button in his dialog, (i cant believe the amount of people who dont check for a next button (okay, 3 so far, but it does happen))
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
best advertisement ever
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby flavie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:37 pm

the guy at the very start, ok I see , I checked the old lady. You know I'm at the start of the game I've read the rare bird seem to be later...

I'm going on in the game, hope I could do some quests with Random team (with my items!)
flavie
Explorer

Postby kronos44 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:10 pm

rare bird can only be completed at the very start, its at the gardens in adrentana, use cocka cocka, make sure to boost him, i say no more.
best advertisement ever
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby flavie » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:50 pm

We can still do the rare bird quest coming back from the Blood Assassin tria (after 2nd master quests: snakes and prisoners) l!!! +::YAY

Thanks tomas for your precisions on my pending quests +::music
flavie
Explorer

Postby gala1954 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:25 am

Here goes my spoiler for this. This past time I played I KILLED everything without getting killed at all... no poisoning, etc. that destroys your players. What a frustrating place this can BE!!! But I will post a spoiler as to what I did with this.

Spoiler: show
First off, complete the Terror of Guth quest so you can get the book teaching Wendala Heroes of the Deport.

Next, make sure you get the quest for Fake Laxius Force, also, so you won't have to waste more food rations, etc., to go back to Pachemi later.

Equip your people as follows:

Luci - Daghamaen Rod, inverness bracers (Ashkbar's arena win), x-rr3 headphones, martyr mail, fasr shoes

Random - 666 blade, mist glaze, good helmet, gaes horned armor, luck ring

Wendala - torrent blade, mist glaze, legendra helmet, elven armor, dancer's pinnacle (or something which boosts Wendie's mind as much as possible)

Tarabulla - fire touch, madu, granalite cap, fire barrier, magma eye

Make sure you put the Legendra Helmet on Wendala, not Random -- her carnage spell is awesome and needs to come right before Luci's lava wall spell to wipe EVERYTHING out in one round and before the hornets attack.

Now for the strategy:
Before EVERY battle (you gotta be quick with this -- stand in the pinch point and only one hornet at a time can touch you at a time to initiate the battle)
1. Wendie Ritual of hero
2. Luci - half-goddess aura
3. Tara - mind burn
4. Random - Use metallist curse on queen hornet -- REPLAY this battle until the Queen Hornet drops the Sharp Spike shield for Cindy and also for Wendie against the Phoenix God much later in LFIII)
Use fire wire with Random and Tara on groups (really didn't need this much as Wendie and Luci were AWESOME!, lava wall with Luci, and carnage with Wendie.
gala1954
Wanderer

Return to Spoiler Discussions