Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cosmepolis' Dangerous Power

Cosmepolis' Dangerous Power

Postby GO-Rikki » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:45 am

(Laxius Force III - Chapter 13 - Undead Guild)

This is a Quest given to our heroes by the Undead Guild - you MUST take "undead" players with you including Adon (the demon) to fulfill entry into the entire place ... and then Adon must open the locked door to this undead character named "Zeboren" who then informs you "There is a treasure in this room. You can spot the hidden wall easily ... etc."

Then, there are a series of questions that require "persuasion points" ... and again, I am at a deadlock, because my team indicates 0/150 persuasion points (no matter who is on the team). This is verrrry frustrating. I am inching closer to stopping LF3 completely (like I did in LF2) .

** how I can attain persuasion points? (at a dead-end with Brubeck from the Thief's Guild)

** how to get Zeboren to show me how to get the treasure in this room that I am referring to

Unfortunately, a computer tech erased LF1 & LF2 ... so I purchased LF3 and started from scratch. Any suggestions shall be greatly appreciated!! Thanx
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Re: Cosmepolis' Dangerous Power

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:38 am

Like Tomas already said in the other topic, some things can't be completed when you start LFIII from scratch. You've been collecting persuasion points in the other games and I don't think you can catch up with what you've missed when starting from scratch.
However, iirc there might be some equipment that increases persuasion. You could try to equip it and see if it helps.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby GO-Rikki » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Equipment that can increase "persuasion"?? You mean a person can see where persuasion actually increases?

The question becomes ... what is the name of the equipment? and where can a person see how the equipment increases "persuasion"?

This would be of great interest to me, since "persuasion" is such an important part of LF3.
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Sorry, I really don't remember the name of any equipment. I don't even know if I really remember this right.
Also, it might be that IF there's something it should have been carried over from the other games. +::Dunno
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Tomas » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:24 pm

I can think of two items that increase Persuasion: Gables's Cigar (+24 Persuasion) and Duke's Monocle (+35 Persuasion).

Gables's Cigar is a LFI item and it can be bought in Thieves Guild during Chapter 3. You actually get a chance to visit the guild again during LFIII, but I have no idea, if this item can be still bought or not.

As for the Duke's Monocle, Cindy can steal it from a chest in Fighter's Guild. Taken from the LFII walkthrough:
Spoiler: show
40. Let us head to the Fighters Guild next, in the Petro district. The chest in the back requires a thievery of 65 to open. Equip Cindy with the Linderitz Scimitar weapon, Sharp Spike shield, Primo Hat head, Thermo Suit armor, and Fast Shoes other. Then inflict the werewolf condition on her using Brussian's Werewolf Bite skill (Learned at Lv. 56), and the energy burn condition using Tarabulla's Energy Burn skill. Also equip Random with the luck ring. The thievery outcome is somewhat random, so you may need to try the chest quite a few times to get the best result. (Just for reference Cindy must be at least Lv. 50, possibly 49, with the exact setup as listed above. If you do not have the specific items listed above then you will have to make due with what you have, and level up even more to compensate the difference. If you're missing the Primo Hat and/or the 18 steal points from LF1; then you may just want to hold on this one entirely for now.) Once successful, you will get 5788 gold, an evening gown, a duke’s monocle, and a tungstene lance.

It's usually done in LFII, but the chest should be still available in LFIII. Unfortunately, it's very hard to do without Primo Hat, another LFI item from Thieves Guild. (It increases Thievery.) Once again, I'm not sure whether it can still be obtained in LFIII or not.

For more advices how to steal from the chest, see this topic:
http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=7749
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Tomas as usual knows everything! +::clap +::wizard +::Thumbup
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Spoiler Discussions