Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

How to Eliminate Some of the Boredom of Leveling Up

How to Eliminate Some of the Boredom of Leveling Up

Postby gala1954 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:46 am

I don't know if you think leveling at the fire guild is boring like I do... I found a way to make it more streamlined after I went to the Metrolian Counter with Luci and party and picked up Angelina. Since I had Adon, also, (who was already at lvl 50) at this point, I wanted to level Angelina up to level 50 so I could do the "fusion" of the two at the mage guild. Doing the "instructions" for four players is cumbersome, to say the least, so I finally figured out something to help streamline the whole process. Here's my solution:

Spoiler: show
If you equip all of your players -- except Luci, of course -- with a piece of equipment with "flesh hunting", "beast craze", or "chaotix" (Adon only because he can't equip a seed pendant), so you don't have to decide what they need to be doing. With the fast shoes on Luci, she'll go first and all you do is click "fight" "spell" "lava well" and just rack up the points... Make sure your people who can equip seed pendants all have one on, too.

For example, I wanted to level Angelina to 50 to fusion with Adon, I wanted to level Alexander so get some of his AWESOME spells that come with higher levels, and Brussian to lvl 66 so I don't ever get to the Aldai without him high enough to see the blue arrow in the Market Place. So I put the Super Shark Wings on Angelina, tyrant mask on Alexander, giga-worm skin on Brussian and spent about an hour or maybe a little more to level them all up. Don't forget o put the inverness bracers on Luci so you don't have to go to the Inn. And don't fail to re-equip them when you are done... +::Dance

Have fun!!! +::YAY
gala1954
Wanderer

Re: How to Eliminate Some of the Boredom of Leveling Up

Postby Indinera » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:16 pm

seems like a very nice hint to me +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Spoiler Discussions