Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Walkthrough purchased through Adorlea

Walkthrough purchased through Adorlea

Postby FROST » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:08 am

Please Revise; Millennium 3 – Official Guide (by Aldorlea Games) http://www.aldorlea.com

With quests being "time sensitive," that should reflect a walkthrough that costs money. The walkthrough that can be purchased here is somewhat lacking in that regard. Granted, some quests are obvious where others are not, such as leaving in the middle of a cave/dungeon/etc. to be possible to complete a different quest.

I like the game & I'm not here to beat on anyone but I really don't like having to begin more than once or twice to finish, I'm also not one to use all the save slots up to make sure I have a descent starting point (shouldn't have to).
FROST
Peasant

Re: Walkthrough purchased through Adorlea

Postby Indinera » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Here is why it's a "guide", not a walkthrough. It was written at a time when we were not covering all the sidequests (we do now). The sample is clear about it and as I said it's not called a "walkthrough" but a guide.
If you are uncertain always download the sample as it has a glossary that details the content of the guide/walkthrough.
That said, from MM4 on, the sidequests have been covered.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium 3 - Walkthroughs and Maps