Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Library Solutions!

Re: Library Solutions!

Postby anu rulz » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:48 pm

thanx loof..i upgraded to latest version, did the lost orbs quest..now as far as the bitter truth is concerned, does it involve finishing ALL quests, or only the library ones?? i mean barring the memories one?? am in library before killing the dragon and finished all quests there except those two..
anu rulz
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:33 am

you can go to do the dragon now because you started the library. You will need to finish with the dragon anyway before you can complete the last book.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Gamer322 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi
Having a problem in Ancient Library with Gates of night
I go to gates of night and it just gives me the book
Gamer :)

The shelf with Gates of night doesnt sparkle

Figured out this one I missed something
Last edited by Gamer322 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Replace the R word with respect
Gamer322
Peasant

Postby Gamer322 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:50 pm

Hey
I am in gates of night and playing in hard mode

I cant seem to get all the animal kings
I am using the highest level characters

is there something Im supposed to do

+::Dance
Gamer

Forget it figured out by myself lol
This old lady needs a vacation +::music
Replace the R word with respect
Gamer322
Peasant

Postby kimo » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:48 pm

So here I am replaying the MM series while waiting for the next Indi game and I just finished MM3. +::YAY

Here is what I did this time to "trick" the game re: that darn dynamite because I blew up the orc fortress before remembering I needed dynamite for quest #2 (IMO that kid should have been found in itty bitty pieces after blowing up the barrel). I used the reward from Grimoire Chronicles to blow up (I mean rescue) that kid.

So how do you "complete" the ancient library book "Take me higher"? Knowing I couldn't complete it without dynamite, I just didn't open the book. I completed every other book including "Bitter Truth" and "Treasure of Memories" and even received the Ops Vir accessory from the chest suddenly surrounded by orbs. I never received a single complaint from the game that I had not completed the "Take me Higher" book.

I did this because Quest #2 would have been uncompleted and I assumed from what I have read on the forum that I would be blocked by the lady in "Bitter Truth" .

I know its a few years late, but, hey I found a solution "on my own" (with the help of everyone else here). +::Thumbup I've spent almost as much time on this forum as playing the game for the past week. +::cry
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Previous

Return to Useful Information