Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Stuck!

Stuck!

Postby txmimi » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:34 pm

I'm in a second playthrough of MM3, and the party has gone down the rope ladder leading to what the guide calls Optional Area 2. The area has an experience pillar in it. I came down a rope ladder, but now can't seem to get out and back onto the main area. Help?!
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Stuck!

Postby D-Squall » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:26 pm

What place are you exactly? Is the Castle of Malice?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby txmimi » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Sorry. . . should've said I'm in the Hungry Caves, not far from the beginning. I went down the first path to the right, went past the animal king entrance and down the rope ladder. Did all the enemies and touched the pillar of experience and can't seem to find the way out. I've played through it before without this problem, so it's probably my error.
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby D-Squall » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:52 pm

txmimi wrote:Sorry. . . should've said I'm in the Hungry Caves, not far from the beginning. I went down the first path to the right, went past the animal king entrance and down the rope ladder. Did all the enemies and touched the pillar of experience and can't seem to find the way out. I've played through it before without this problem, so it's probably my error.

I know it may sound stupid what I'm about to say but did you tried to go back through the way you came?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby txmimi » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:37 am

Of course, and that's what's so frustrating. . .
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby txmimi » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:52 am

Well, I just kept going around and around the area where I came in and eventually stumbled on the exit. . .
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby D-Squall » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:08 am

txmimi wrote:Well, I just kept going around and around the area where I came in and eventually stumbled on the exit. . .

Oh, good for you. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Millennium 3 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)