Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Jack and Marine??

Re: Jack and Marine??

Postby Kylie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:57 am

Indinera wrote:
He isn't going to marry Marine, right?!?! Or Jezabel, Karine, or Salome?! I will not NOT be happy if he marries any of them!

It's too early to say +::biggrin

*Slaps* I'll hurt you if you do! LOL jk. Well, not really joking. I'd not be happy...
Hmmm....
I just can't see any of the three older ladies with him. Possibly Marine, but NO. SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE HIM. She could marry Wolfgang! LOL Or Bokden! Or... James... well, I don't really see the last one happening, but... If she and Jack end up together... +::grrr

And some women have expressed interest in James. Mostly because he is shirtless. Indi, it is only too true that Jack does not need to go shirtless to seduce.

but shirtless james does make his little effect it seems +::lol

Eh. He's funny. My sister loves to say "Huhuhuhuhu" all the time. I crack up EVERY SINGLE TIME. He isn't quite as stupid as I thought.

JACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Kylie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:59 am

<3Benoit wrote:Indy, it is your fault you're harassed so much. It is you're just too good at making the characters likeable.

Yeah, really. He's TOO good at it.
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby MiladyDW777 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:09 am

Um, Indy? Would you please start screening new Aldorlea forum members? You seem to have allowed two ladies to join who are under the completely mistaken impression that JackandJames are available, and we both know I laid claim to them ages ago. 8) 8) 8)

Don't worry, girls. Wolfgang and PiuPiu are both still on the market. +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:23 am

MiladyDW777 wrote:Um, Indy? Would you please start screening new Aldorlea forum members? You seem to have allowed two ladies to join who are under the completely mistaken impression that JackandJames are available, and we both know I laid claim to them ages ago. 8) 8) 8)

Don't worry, girls. Wolfgang and PiuPiu are both still on the market. +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

So is Old Suzuki. +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:24 am

Kylie wrote:
Indinera wrote:
He isn't going to marry Marine, right?!?! Or Jezabel, Karine, or Salome?! I will not NOT be happy if he marries any of them!

It's too early to say +::biggrin

*Slaps* I'll hurt you if you do! LOL jk. Well, not really joking. I'd not be happy...
Hmmm....
I just can't see any of the three older ladies with him. Possibly Marine, but NO. SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE HIM. She could marry Wolfgang! LOL Or Bokden! Or... James... well, I don't really see the last one happening, but... If she and Jack end up together... +::grrr

And some women have expressed interest in James. Mostly because he is shirtless. Indi, it is only too true that Jack does not need to go shirtless to seduce.

but shirtless james does make his little effect it seems +::lol

Eh. He's funny. My sister loves to say "Huhuhuhuhu" all the time. I crack up EVERY SINGLE TIME. He isn't quite as stupid as I thought.

JACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huhuhu +::lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:24 am

It is you're just too good at making ghe characters likeable.

+::Thumbup +::wizard

AND, DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL? YOU MAKE ALL THE GUYS FIGHT SHIRTLESS AT THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!
except maybd Wolgang. He would be too hairy.

And what about the Bear? +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kylie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:26 am

MiladyDW777 wrote:Um, Indy? Would you please start screening new Aldorlea forum members? You seem to have allowed two ladies to join who are under the completely mistaken impression that JackandJames are available, and we both know I laid claim to them ages ago. 8) 8) 8)

AHHHHHHH. It's the wanna-be-bigamist!!! I know you!

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE! JAMES!!!!!!!

You can have James and a cardboard cut-out of Jack.
I get the REAL Jack, though.

Cierra doesn't want Jack, or James. She REALLY wants Benoit.

But, Milady, you'll have to share Jack! +::biggrin
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:26 am

Milady, you don't have to worry. I only want Benoit.

Eh... the Bear already has enough chest exposed.
Last edited by <3Benoit on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Did you notice I changed these words?
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Kylie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:27 am

Wolfgang's fine. But he isn't Jack! YOU SELFISH, SELFISH, WOMAN, YOU. WANTING BOTH!!! LOL jk.

Piu-Piu?! What would happen if you threw salt on him? Is he slimy? Would he shrivel up?

Does it bother you, Milady, that I am drawing a picture of Jack and ME? +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:31 am

I'm sorry Milady, it is obvious you can only have James now (Heaven knows why you would be interested in HIM)
Last edited by <3Benoit on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby MiladyDW777 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:34 am

Indinera wrote:

So is Old Suzuki. +::biggrin

I'm ashamed to admit I keep forgetting him, wise and experienced man that he is. I do think he could be a calming, educational sort of influence here, especially of late. +::whistle +::whistle +::whistle
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Kylie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:47 am

Hmhmhmmmmm........ Well, judging by some of your own posts, Milady, wouldn't you say I'm closer to Jack's age? +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin :razz: LOL
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm sure James is interested in older women, though. +::lol
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Kylie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:53 pm

I'm sure James is interested in becoming a POLYGAMIST!!! lol
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Yes, can't you just see him walking around with a couple ladies under each arm?
Last edited by <3Benoit on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3Benoit
Adventurer

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 3 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)