Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Potential couples???

Re: Potential couples???

Postby Indinera » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:08 am

Kylie wrote:Hey, I didn't think of that for some reason....

WHO IS IT?!

Wouldn't it be funny if he liked Jezabel? Total opposites... xD

maybe he likes Karine or Salomé? :razz:
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby <3Benoit » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:19 am

I find that I don't care about that bozo's love interests.
Did you notice I changed these words?
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Kylie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:23 am

xD Cierra! LOL

I'm making a rather long post about this.... in just a minute.
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 am

It has been a lot longer than a minute......
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Kylie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 am

EDIT: I just noticed that this is in the MM3 thread. So don't look if you don't want anything spoiled for you (Not really anything, just about one character's personality)
Spoiler: show
Actually I was thinking he might like
Karine
Salome
or even Marine.

The Marine one would be a little unexpected, I think.

Karine:
She seems to be a pretty nice person. Determined, pretty, brave, and kind. She doesn't seem to be overbearing, and I don't think she would mind a quiet man. (Which Hirado is most of the time. Except when he is spouting poetry. +::biggrin ) She probably could be matched up with any man in Millennium except for a few, and it would turn out fine. I don't really see her with Jack (MINE! +::heart ), James, or Bokden. Not really Benoit, either. Jack wouldn't do well with the kind of life she leads in the swamp. It would most likely bore him. +::biggrin And I more see her as ignoring Jack mostly. James, I think she'd just ignore him. She might get tired of his laziness, too. Bokden would probably cause her annoyance. He would feel too cramped in the swamp, too. +::biggrin Benoit is a little too young for her, I think. Her best matches, in my opinion, are Abu and Hirado. The Bear might even be a possibility. I doubt she would do much to anger him, and she'd probably just laugh at him when he was angry. I doubt she'd ever really be frightened by him. +::biggrin
Abu comes from the same background in the swamp as her. And he seems nice, too. They'd get along together quite well, I believe. Hirado probably wouldn't mind living in a swamp. But IDK for sure. xD

Salome:
Her possible matches, in my opinion, are:
James
He likes her, obviously (Actually, I think he likes any woman. Maybe not Jezabel, though. xD) She seemed annoyed by him at first, but she seems to be more accepting of him and his attentions to her now. And it hasn't been long enough for him to wear her down, so there must be SOMETHING there. Then again, she just could have realized it wasn't worth fighting against his attentions, since James most likely wouldn't leave her alone unless she was super nasty to him, and she is too nice to do that. It is a little bit hard to see them together, though. She is being nice to him, for whatever reasons, but she doesn't seem warm at all towards him. Unless I've missed something. But sometimes it looks like she thinks some of the stuff he says/does is funny. +::biggrin
Hirado
Hirado and Salome are both pretty spiritual. I think he and Salome would go nicely together because spiritual stuff is a big thing, and because they just wouldn't be causing much friction on anything. Hirado ignores anything that annoys him. xD But Salome does seem like she would get annoyed over the silent treatment- I think Hirado would give anyone he was angry at the silent treatment. Or, he might spout angry poetry. +::biggrin
Wolfgang (Possibly. We hardly know him. :) )
He seems like a fairly decent guy (Even though he does make me feel a little creepy sometimes...). I don't know him well enough to judge how he and Salome would get along. I don't think they WOULDN'T get along, though, so I am including him in her list of possible matches.
Norman
Hey! He is a hot scientist with a MUSTACHE. 'Nuff said. :D He seems all right. +::biggrin
I can't really see her with Jack, Benoit, The Bear, Abu, or Bokden. Jack, because their personalities just don't fit. He is just TOO silly for her. I think she can deal with Jame's silliness, but Jack has a silliness that is different from Jame's. He has a lot of energy most of the time, too, and Salome is really calm and probably enjoys calmer people better. Besides, he is MINE! +::biggrin
IDK her age, but I think she might be too old for Benoit. I doubt she'd enjoy his pessimism, either.
The Bear... no way. He'd end up killing her! She does not put up with any of his meanness AT ALL. Wasn't she always calling him out for being rude and mean? And that only enraged him more... it'd be a vicious cycle.
It would end up an abusive marriage. I think Salome would be too proud to go for help if she married him and he abused her. Her attempted suicide kind of proves that in a way. So I'd die of surprise if anything was worked out between them as they are now. Though the Bear (Hey... what is his real name? +::biggrin ) could change into a less... rage-full.. man, his temper would still a part of him, and Salome most likely wouldn't be able to let that pass if he upset her. That's what I think would happen... pretty dramatic, huh? +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
Abu still has a possible chance with her... I just haven't seen how they interact with each other enough. I can't think of anything that would prevent them from being together.
Bokden doesn't seem to really care about her, nor she him. I doubt she would want to live a life on the run with him, either. +::biggrin I really don't see much in common between them.

I'm too tired to do the rest of the matches right now. +::Zzzz +::biggrin

I don't know how this turned from Hirado... but it is still completely on topic. I'M SAFE. +::biggrin

I might wait to do a few of them. How much more interaction is there with the characters with the side quests? I don't know some of them very well at all. Mostly Wolfgang. +::Dunno I need to replay MM4 and do the side quests. :)
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Great feedback, I'm quite amazed how your analyzes always are so detailed and quite spot on.
Now I want to see what you think for Jez and Marine xD
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby <3Benoit » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Indinera wrote:Great feedback, I'm quite amazed how your analyzes always are so detailed and quite spot on.

She's good at judging people in RL, too, so she comes in handy. +::biggrin
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Kylie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Indinera wrote:Great feedback, I'm quite amazed how your analyzes always are so detailed and quite spot on.

Thank you... I'm glad that YOU think that, since you know them best. +::biggrin

As for the detailed part.... I just have a habit of rambling. :D LOL

I'll definitely be writing something up for Jez and Marine, once inspiration strikes. +::biggrin
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 am

<3Benoit wrote:

She's good at judging people in RL, too, so she comes in handy. +::biggrin

lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 am

Kylie wrote:

Thank you... I'm glad that YOU think that, since you know them best. +::biggrin

As for the detailed part.... I just have a habit of rambling. :D LOL

I'll definitely be writing something up for Jez and Marine, once inspiration strikes. +::biggrin

when i'll be readin that in details too ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kylie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:06 am

Indinera wrote:

+::lol What? +::lol

Do you mean that you will pay attention to detail in that, too?
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:20 am

Kylie wrote:
Indinera wrote:

I was confused, vtoo lol.
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Indinera » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:28 am

Kylie wrote:
Indinera wrote:

that i'll read it carefully
i think your theories are well structured ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kylie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:30 am

Indinera wrote:i think your theories are well structured ^^

Thank you! :)

I might write up something for everyone in MM, once I have the time. And after I have replayed MM4. :D
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:32 am

no hurry, take your time ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 3 - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)