Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

what could be the plot?

what could be the plot?

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:57 pm

discuss: start? ending? what could happen?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: what could be the plot?

Postby D-Squall » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Beyond Sunset, did Marine explore lands never once explored by mankind? +::biggrin

Where Marine at the party start? lol Green Grass obviously, did Marine dad will be allright?

It shows more of the sage? Did Marine meet Dragon?
Oh, also and some of Marine warriors leaves her? You know, Jezabel seems that she didn't gave much importance for Marine's quest.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:50 am

Oh, another game already! +::YAY
This time I guess I'll finish MM3 first to see how far it will go or else I may suggest sth that already happens in MM3! +::lol
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:28 pm

D-Squall wrote:Beyond Sunset, did Marine explore lands never once explored by mankind? +::biggrin

Where Marine at the party start? lol Green Grass obviously, did Marine dad will be allright?

It shows more of the sage? Did Marine meet Dragon?
Oh, also and some of Marine warriors leaves her? You know, Jezabel seems that she didn't gave much importance for Marine's quest.

Green Grass is def a possibility.

As for your questions, I'd rather have YOU answer them lol kinda what this game is about ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Oh, another game already! +::YAY
This time I guess I'll finish MM3 first to see how far it will go or else I may suggest sth that already happens in MM3! +::lol

That's a nifty idea! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Yes, isn't it? +::biggrin

Know what? I'M THROUGH! Well, almost. Main quest finished, Library still ahead. +::YAY

So first assumption: I think Jezabel should tame some cooooooooool wild animal that will join for a while and for sure it would be very strong and a great fighter. What about a polar bear?
Or better: a squirrel - small but fast and effective. How did both Rosa AND Dee say? Even small beings can do BIG damages!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Yes, isn't it? +::biggrin

Know what? I'M THROUGH! Well, almost. Main quest finished, Library still ahead. +::YAY

So first assumption: I think Jezabel should tame some cooooooooool wild animal that will join for a while and for sure it would be very strong and a great fighter. What about a polar bear?
Or better: a squirrel - small but fast and effective. How did both Rosa AND Dee say? Even small beings can do BIG damages!

But polar bears and squirrels.... aren't..... allowed in the showdown.... +::cry
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 pm

No, but they can help underway! +::YAY
There are also no fairies, swamp spirits, robots or - ahem - Piu Pius allowed in the showdown - yet we have one of each! (Though one of them is not THAT useful! +::lol )
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Rabbit » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 am

I'll take a little guess at the plot too... :)

We now know that the title is "Beyond Sunset" and that it will have an Easter-ish release date. I think that the title is a poetic way of saying "after death".

This could mean that Marine is finally ready to contact her deceased mom, with Abu's help. Perhaps Marine's mom spiritually joins the party and guides them to another warrior.

Alternatively, it could mean that Marine's dad dies, and this galvanizes more family and neighbors to take up his cause. I don't like this possibility as much though, as I'd rather see him well enough to watch the final showdown.
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby D-Squall » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:54 am

Awesome guess. +::O_o +::clap
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:22 am

Rabbit wrote:I'll take a little guess at the plot too... :)

We now know that the title is "Beyond Sunset" and that it will have an Easter-ish release date. I think that the title is a poetic way of saying "after death".

This could mean that Marine is finally ready to contact her deceased mom, with Abu's help. Perhaps Marine's mom spiritually joins the party and guides them to another warrior.

Alternatively, it could mean that Marine's dad dies, and this galvanizes more family and neighbors to take up his cause. I don't like this possibility as much though, as I'd rather see him well enough to watch the final showdown.

very interesting guess indeed, as d-squall mentionned

if dad recovers, he may even *participate* lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Rabbit » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:23 am

Indinera wrote:if dad recovers, he may even *participate* lol

But that's for another game, right? If he participates, he'll be Warrior #13. Or will we get the last 5 warriors all at once in Millenium 4? I'm guessing not, as finding warriors is a more predictable part of the plot, and there needs to be room for surprises!
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Rabbit wrote:
Indinera wrote:if dad recovers, he may even *participate* lol

But that's for another game, right? If he participates, he'll be Warrior #13. Or will we get the last 5 warriors all at once in Millenium 4? I'm guessing not, as finding warriors is a more predictable part of the plot, and there needs to be room for surprises!

well answering that would result in obvious spoilers lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby titaness » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:12 am

I'm thinking Udo is a HUMAN who was accidentally exposed to radiation in Norman's
lab, and is still learning to "control" his transformation to an "Incredible
HUNK....Uh HULK...." Since he IS human, he can join the group. By the same token,
it is discovered that the evil Dragon only "pretended" to cure Jack, and he will
again transform into a Werewolf during the tournament. Theoretically, he is Still
Human, so isn't breaking the rules. Same could even be said of Salome. There are
always "loopholes" in life!! +::O_o +::biggrin :razz:
Spoiler: show
And Fantasy!!!
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Rabbit » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:00 pm

... or maybe... Udo is one of those secret hidden bosses.

Marine finds a strange plant, and turns to ask Abu about it. However, Abu has suddenly vanished, and as they look around, there's a sudden rustling in the bushes. Udo jumps out and threatens to annihilate the whole party. ... Later, Abu casually rejoins the party, offering precious little explanation of his recent disappearance. Hmmm.
Rabbit
Mercenary

Next

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions