Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

what could be the plot?

Re: what could be the plot?

Postby Alikamou » Sun May 29, 2011 11:18 pm

bored? +::O_o With what you just put out in your demo? +::O_o Nuh uh. You should be more juiced waiting to see what Indy is going to come up with next +::fear There is going to be another SWAMP! +::fear but what kind of swamp monsters is he going to have? That's the cringing part +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby D-Squall » Sun May 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Yeah veeeeeeeery bored....

I just hope there isn't another swamp/forest... I think that swamps/forests in the first three Millenniums were enough.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Rabbit » Mon May 30, 2011 3:34 am

Maybe they will explore a flooded town, where Marine will have to jump from rooftop to rooftop. They'll look in the attics to see if there are any strong survivors hiding there. Maybe they'll find someone with a boat...
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby Alikamou » Mon May 30, 2011 2:45 pm

+::biggrin Just love those jumps! +::Dance We don't know where it'll take us or how high +::O_o +::biggrin I wonder how Merline is going to do in this one? She's a cutie and a firecracker ;)
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Her jumps gets better at each game, and the best is the characters following her while she jumps. +::biggrin Very funny.

By the way Indy, when we'll recieve this month's newsletter? lol The newsletter always comes with awesome information +::lol like teasers. XD
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Previous

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions