Site Admin

Re: what could be the plot?

Postby D-Squall » Wed May 25, 2011 1:04 am

Characters will leave for train?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Wed May 25, 2011 4:18 am

i'm entirely sure yet what they will all do but most stick around ^^ you'll see why ;)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Wed May 25, 2011 7:44 pm

I bet she'll go there. Just not sure when. She has to register those three lol.
It could be like MM3 where she registered those 3 off-screen.
And does Marine meet LD and Sage at the same time???
And correct me if I'm wrong but Sage never appeared on-screen right??? Except the game over... BTW How do we know it's Sage in the game over screen??? We do but I don't remember when we learned that... +::lol
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby D-Squall » Wed May 25, 2011 8:32 pm

I remember that I've saw somewhere... but I don't remember how I knew the sage was that old man in the game over screen.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby MiladyDW777 » Fri May 27, 2011 1:25 am

Indy, I must tell you, I find it incredibly disturbing that 1) you're posting about how many animal kings you're going to plant, and b) are contemplating the actions of the Gang of Thirteen, when there's still supposed to be a June release!!!!!!!!! Why are you reading and responding to the forums? WHY AREN'T YOU PROGRAMMING??? +::sos +::sos GO!! GO FORTH AND CODE!!!!! +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY

But in the meantime, I'm absolutely loving Sylia, and thank you for that. Everything about it is fresh and unexpected, and it's a real feather in Aldorlea/Ensorcelled's cap. Kudos all around for a truly original game (with fab music)! +::Thumbup +::Thumbup +::Thumbup

Now. Enough resting on your laurels. Go code. +::whistle
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Fri May 27, 2011 1:34 am

Indy deserve to have fun sometimes no? And well... if this topic is here, it's for us to have fun by guessing.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby MiladyDW777 » Fri May 27, 2011 1:41 am

D-Squall wrote:Indy deserve to have fun sometimes no? And well... if this topic is here, it's for us to have fun by guessing.

And your guesses and questions have been GREAT!!! I'm enjoying the new info and looking for hints I can use to replay the previous three installments so I'll be ready to go for #4. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is why I'm willing to let Indy take some time off... for sleep. But that's IT. +::biggrin

(Actually, if I had the money, I'd send Indy to Bali or some other fab destination of his choice for an extended vacation, because he has SO. EARNED. IT. +::clap +::clap +::clap )

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Fri May 27, 2011 1:45 am

Yeah, I stoped asking because I really have nothing more to ask... maybe if you or someone else post here he'll answer...
I really don't have what to ask anymore, my guesses are dry.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby MiladyDW777 » Fri May 27, 2011 1:59 am

D-Squall wrote:Yeah, I stoped asking because I really have nothing more to ask... maybe if you or someone else post here he'll answer...

Okay, here's a question: Indy, if I'm an experienced MM player, if I know there are some tricks and extras from I - III, is there anything I could do as I replay the first three (because, as an addict, I just gotta) that would help my game play this time? Like, make sure I have "this" weapon/spell/etc, or make sure that "this" character is leveled up?

Mind you, I don't want to venture into Spoiler City (DEFINITELY not), but gentle nudges are always appreciated. +:oops:

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat May 28, 2011 7:48 am

MiladyDW777 wrote:
D-Squall wrote:Yeah, I stoped asking because I really have nothing more to ask... maybe if you or someone else post here he'll answer...

Okay, here's a question: Indy, if I'm an experienced MM player, if I know there are some tricks and extras from I - III, is there anything I could do as I replay the first three (because, as an addict, I just gotta) that would help my game play this time? Like, make sure I have "this" weapon/spell/etc, or make sure that "this" character is leveled up?

Mind you, I don't want to venture into Spoiler City (DEFINITELY not), but gentle nudges are always appreciated. +:oops:

Hmmm I'm not sure what you could achieve to make your savefile perfect lol maybe Dee could help you on that more than me, since I tend to forget a bit the details of a specific game as I make another one O__o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat May 28, 2011 7:49 am

MiladyDW777 wrote:(Actually, if I had the money, I'd send Indy to Bali or some other fab destination of his choice for an extended vacation, because he has SO. EARNED. IT. +::clap +::clap +::clap )

lol thanks that's a sweet comment :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat May 28, 2011 7:50 am

But in the meantime, I'm absolutely loving Sylia, and thank you for that. Everything about it is fresh and unexpected, and it's a real feather in Aldorlea/Ensorcelled's cap. Kudos all around for a truly original game (with fab music)!

and another very nice comment, glad you loved Sylia, I put a lot of efforts into it :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat May 28, 2011 7:51 am

loof123 wrote:I bet she'll go there. Just not sure when. She has to register those three lol.
It could be like MM3 where she registered those 3 off-screen.
And does Marine meet LD and Sage at the same time???
And correct me if I'm wrong but Sage never appeared on-screen right??? Except the game over... BTW How do we know it's Sage in the game over screen??? We do but I don't remember when we learned that... +::lol

well those questions are a bit too specific for me to answer xD

and maybe the Game Over man is NOT the sage indeed +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sat May 28, 2011 11:13 am

You can't trick us anymore, when we said that old man was the said once you said it was right.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions