Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Storyline: Completed!

Re: Storyline: Completed!

Postby Tomas » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Tilly Mint wrote:Don't you think there might be a connection between Lord Dragon and the Dragon of Malice? Are we talking shapeshifters here? The dragon of malice likes Marine and friends, doesn't he?
It is elaborate and they don't seem capable of all the planning on their own ergo there must be someone else.
I can't remember what is supposed to happen when Marine et al win. Do they become the new rulers of Mystrock?
+::Dunno

Connection between Lord Dragon and Dragon of Malice? Interesting, I've never though about this. Actually, where does his name - Lord Dragon - come from? There hasn't been said anything about this in MM so far.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Tilly Mint » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Yes, Indinera, you're right of course. It should be 'if' and not 'when'.
But, when they or someone else wins such a battle then they will rule and govern Mystrock. That is the law and the challenge. Presumably proof that you can fight is proof that you can govern.
Rather naive of them to think that they can walk in and rule. Nevertheless...they do.
So, is it likely that they will win? As things progress, though, the question of what constitues 'winning' arises.

Tomas: I believe there is a strong connection between the two. I don't think we've learned much about Lord Dragon yet except through other people. Marine doesn't know him, just hates the situation and blames him for it because he is the ruler. Did he claim the right to govern Mystrock after such a fight as Marine and company are headed for?

Hmm. My head is spinning with ideas.
:)
Tilly Mint
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Tomas wrote:Actually, where does his name - Lord Dragon - come from? There hasn't been said anything about this in MM so far.

that would be spoiling lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 pm

I somehow feel it has a connection with his tattoo. Either because of that tattoo he bacame Lord Dragon or He made that tattoo because of being lord dragon. The latter seems a better option though.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Rather naive of them to think that they can walk in and rule. Nevertheless...they do.

You have to remember it's a land with a lot of fighting tradition. For them the ability to fight is as important as the mind.
Beside, the art of fighting that they learn also involves meditating and deep reflections. A full grown martial artist has all it takes to rule (Lord Dragon is supposed to represent that).

So, is it likely that they will win? As things progress, though, the question of what constitues 'winning' arises.

what do you mean?

Tomas: I believe there is a strong connection between the two. I don't think we've learned much about Lord Dragon yet except through other people. Marine doesn't know him, just hates the situation and blames him for it because he is the ruler. Did he claim the right to govern Mystrock after such a fight as Marine and company are headed for?

No, he was elected.

Hmm. My head is spinning with ideas.

:)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby dreamer » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:19 am

+::YAY +::YAY but early posts said early April and we are at mid-April already. +::grrr I'm waiting.... +::cry +::cry soon??? please say soon!!! ;) ;)
Dreamer

I dream of stars and skies, of mountains and seas, of valleys and dales, but mostly I dream of things unknown.
dreamer
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:24 am

It has been changed to June. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 am

Yes, June. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Madmar » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Is it just me, or does anybody else see Lord Borgon as being a little less than respectful of Lord Dragon? Borgon, Meryll and Kusinov seem to have their own agenda and only pay lip service to Lord D. I wonder if there could be a split in the lords of Mystrock? Maybe Borgon wants to be the leader and is setting up Lord D for a fall?
Madmar
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Yep, that's a very interesting guess, that Lord Borgon may want to take Dragon's place...

And that could be true... however, Lord Dragon said that he doesn't want the other lords to bully Marine and her friends... still, Merryll has vanished in Millennium 3 and no one knows to where he went. Kusinov and Borgon may take Dragon's orders, but not Merryll.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Madmar wrote:Is it just me, or does anybody else see Lord Borgon as being a little less than respectful of Lord Dragon? Borgon, Meryll and Kusinov seem to have their own agenda and only pay lip service to Lord D. I wonder if there could be a split in the lords of Mystrock? Maybe Borgon wants to be the leader and is setting up Lord D for a fall?

Not really have Lord Dragon fall, but avoid any possible demise for sure, because as long as LD remains on the throne, he as his second gets all the advantages that come with.
So it's true he has to struggle between being loyal to LD and making sure his reign is not threatened (even if that needs going against his word...)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions