Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Storyline: Completed!

Re: Storyline: Completed!

Postby rifle100 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:11 am

It wouldn't be a baad idea to have him in the party, he would be the highest in speed and also a have the highest power of evasion +::lol
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:43 am

higher than merline?? +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby rifle100 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:51 am

Maybe... +::biggrin Merline is still young u know +::lol
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby titaness » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Has everyone forgotten UDO???? Will he show up in this episode??? Well, I know he'll
be there, whether we see him or not, but will he actually come out of hiding and join
the party??? And, by the way, no bad talk about my beloved Bokden, please. It makes
me angry, and you don't want an angry Oracle on your hands!!! :razz: :razz: :razz:
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:09 am

Yeah but Bokden hasn't done much so far to help Marine, has he? +::Dunno
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby SurferGranny » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Nope, but he's sure helped Titaness!!!! +::lol +::lol +::lol
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Tilly Mint » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:43 am

Hmm. As I recall, at the start of MM3, Marine was captured and 'unconcious'. She behaved strangely when she met up with the team. This series of events struck me as most odd and I expected different things/actons from Marine. She appeared quite normal throughout the game and I wonder if whatever happened to her then will surface in MM4.

Or maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there.
+::lol
Tilly Mint
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:00 pm

what do you imagine could have happened?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tilly Mint » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:18 am

It was a deliberate plot by the villains to capture her. Why else have someone pretend to be on her side. Given that, then they had a reason to do so. They didn't kill her and dump her where she couldn't be found. They didn't kill her and dump her where she could be found. Either scenario would ensure the failure of the campaign because she was the leader. If they threatened her then it was pointless because she couldn't remember anything and she couldn't pass any information on to her team. It didn't take a great deal of time because although they were wondering where she was it wasn't so long that they were getting to send out a search party. The team swiftly pass it off, as did she. So, the villains have altered her. Planted something in her brain, perhaps, so that at a strategic point they can cause her to sabotage her plans. The ways are various and numerous.
I don't think it's like you to put something into the game that is unnecessary. Things might go at a tangent for while but there is usually a logical reason: quests; build levels etc but this incident doesn't fit that scheme. As it stands, thius is an unnecessary and pointless event. Therefore, it must have an impact in a later chapter.
Having read some of the comments, if mother were to appear it might be at this point when she can get into Marine's head and strengthen her resolve; show her the right path and what's been done to her; encourage her to fight etc. Of course, Marine will emerge stronger.
How's that?
Now, my thoughts on the Dragon Lord....
:)
Tilly Mint
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 am

About her acting strange after been defeated by Merryll and Kusinov, that was a very strange attitude of her. Maybe she comes to despair again like in the end of Millennium 2 where she almost gave up of her journey. Well, after that trap in the cave, Marine said that the warriors of Mystrock are too strong and that no one could've defeated them... still, after that she got a grip of herself and still continued on her journey... but no one knows if she still comes to despair again and that she almost give up, that can happen right? But give up she won't, everyone knows that she wins, but no one knows HOW.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:38 am

Tilly Mint wrote:It was a deliberate plot by the villains to capture her. Why else have someone pretend to be on her side. Given that, then they had a reason to do so. They didn't kill her and dump her where she couldn't be found. They didn't kill her and dump her where she could be found. Either scenario would ensure the failure of the campaign because she was the leader. If they threatened her then it was pointless because she couldn't remember anything and she couldn't pass any information on to her team. It didn't take a great deal of time because although they were wondering where she was it wasn't so long that they were getting to send out a search party. The team swiftly pass it off, as did she. So, the villains have altered her. Planted something in her brain, perhaps, so that at a strategic point they can cause her to sabotage her plans. The ways are various and numerous.
I don't think it's like you to put something into the game that is unnecessary. Things might go at a tangent for while but there is usually a logical reason: quests; build levels etc but this incident doesn't fit that scheme. As it stands, thius is an unnecessary and pointless event. Therefore, it must have an impact in a later chapter.
Having read some of the comments, if mother were to appear it might be at this point when she can get into Marine's head and strengthen her resolve; show her the right path and what's been done to her; encourage her to fight etc. Of course, Marine will emerge stronger.
How's that?
Now, my thoughts on the Dragon Lord....
:)

How's that?
That's a really nice and well developed theory!
Can't wait to hear what you have to say about LD. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:44 am

D-Squall wrote:but no one knows HOW.

+::biggrin +::lol +::YAY +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:58 am

Tilly Mint: Interesting theory. But if they somehow "altered" Marine, who's behind such an elaborate plan? Merryll certainly doesn't seem to be smart enough for this?
Also, they couldn't simply kill Marine, because Lord Dragon already knows about her, so if she just "disappeared" it would be too obvious.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Tilly Mint » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Don't you think there might be a connection between Lord Dragon and the Dragon of Malice? Are we talking shapeshifters here? The dragon of malice likes Marine and friends, doesn't he?
It is elaborate and they don't seem capable of all the planning on their own ergo there must be someone else.
I can't remember what is supposed to happen when Marine et al win. Do they become the new rulers of Mystrock?
+::Dunno
Tilly Mint
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 pm

I can't remember what is supposed to happen when Marine et al win. Do they become the new rulers of Mystrock?

if (not 'when') they win, they are to rule mystrock and install a new government :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions