Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

June 8: New screenshots of Millennium 4!!

Re: June 8: New screenshots of Millennium 4!!

Postby D-Squall » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Great :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 pm

• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 am

+::O_o Don't you be getting unhealthy now...you hear!!! +::kiss Since I'm already ill now, I'll be sick for the both of us +::biggrin

Screen shots are wonderful and just like milady...getting weird dreams about them already...LOL
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 am

Indy, can you tell if the game will be more focused more on battles or focused more on the story?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby mipanda » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:57 am

those screenshots look magnificent!! +::YAY and I think it will be focusing more on story, the millennium series has been that way so far which is its specialty :) actually it goes for most games :) so if we get more characters than other millennium series...I guess that would mean we get a lot of 'non-competition' people like dee, gravitron and piu piu since there are only 4 more warriors to find unless some decide to jump ship or...*gasp* die :( or just leave and since that is the drive of the story (finding warriors) we won't get all 4 warriors straight away +::biggrin
♥Lucky is the Boy who is his Girl's First Love, and Lucky is a Girl who is her Boy's Last One ... do you agree? ♥
mipanda
Mercenary

Postby MiladyDW777 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Indinera wrote:still scheduled but am a bit slower than expected for personal reasons

Hope everything is okay!!! +::fear
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Madmar » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey, don't push too hard, your loyal fans will wait +::heart.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby MiladyDW777 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:14 am

Okay, Indy, I finally figured out what was bugging me about Marine's haircut and clothes at the end of MM3. I mentioned in a post that she looked almost frail after her makeover (and you asked me to post that in Memories, which I'm sorry I completely forgot to do :( ), and this evening, before and after I fought the dragon (AGAIN) (because I really canNOT play this game enough!!), I did screenshots, then did a side-by-side comparison.

I knew it was the eyes, but there were other things, too.

Marine 1 & 2 & most-of-3 :
Eyes: low eyebrows, cat-shaped eyes, heavy upper eyelashes, whites below the iris
Hair: longer (duh)
Ears: more showing
Cheeks: cheekbone lower
Neck: slimmer

Marine last-of-3:
Eyes: high eyebrows, roundish eyes, lighter upper lashes, no white below the iris
Hair: shorter (duh)
Ears: less showing
Cheeks: cheekbone higher
Neck: wider

I think it all contributed to (and this is strictly my own interpretation) of a Marine who looked more fragile. THAT SAID. After the spring release of "Sucker Punch," I think we can all agree that appearance does NOT equal "ability to kick serious butt." +::Thumbup +::Thumbup +::Thumbup +::Thumbup

ETA, lest anyone misinterpret my post, Marine. Kicks. Serious. Butt. And still looks gorgeous!!!
Duh.
+::clap

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby titaness » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:01 pm

How about a screenshot of BOKDEN???????????????????? And perhaps Udo!!! HEHEHE........ Sorry, couldn't help
myself. There's something very "fishy" about that fish, BTW!! +::biggrin :razz:
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby MiladyDW777 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:21 pm

titaness wrote:How about a screenshot of BOKDEN????????????????????

You need a screenshot? Isn't he lounging on your couch right now? +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

Hey, Indy, two questions. If I, let's say, sacrificed a quest in order for someone to become a Scimitar Lord, will I regret it in MM 4? +::fear +::fear +::fear

And I'm definitely a hoarder when it comes to MM, and don't sell much of anything unless I've got multiples or it's dark stuff and I have to pay to remove it. HOWEVER, back in MM 1, Marine found a wood plank. And that plank is still with me as we speak because I've never needed it, it didn't appear to be worth selling, and I have this weird feeling that I'm going to be in the combat ring in MM 5, and will suddenly find the need for a wood plank. Thoughts, or am I just a hopeless packrat? +:oops: +:oops: +:oops:

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Hey, Indy, two questions. If I, let's say, sacrificed a quest in order for someone to become a Scimitar Lord, will I regret it in MM 4? +::fear +::fear +::fear

why, no! lol

And I'm definitely a hoarder when it comes to MM, and don't sell much of anything unless I've got multiples or it's dark stuff and I have to pay to remove it. HOWEVER, back in MM 1, Marine found a wood plank. And that plank is still with me as we speak because I've never needed it, it didn't appear to be worth selling, and I have this weird feeling that I'm going to be in the combat ring in MM 5, and will suddenly find the need for a wood plank. Thoughts, or am I just a hopeless packrat?

that would be spoiling... yet to be fair, i dont see that arriving lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:14 pm

I guess that wood plank is something that should be sold but everyone fear losing it because of the description of the item. But I think there is no use for that, unless for selling.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:16 pm

titaness wrote:How about a screenshot of BOKDEN???????????????????? And perhaps Udo!!! HEHEHE........ Sorry, couldn't help
myself. There's something very "fishy" about that fish, BTW!! +::biggrin :razz:

You have to be important enough to deserve a screenshot lol Bokden? Hmmm... +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby MiladyDW777 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:08 am

Indinera wrote:
And I'm definitely a hoarder when it comes to MM, and don't sell much of anything unless I've got multiples or it's dark stuff and I have to pay to remove it. HOWEVER, back in MM 1, Marine found a wood plank. And that plank is still with me as we speak because I've never needed it, it didn't appear to be worth selling, and I have this weird feeling that I'm going to be in the combat ring in MM 5, and will suddenly find the need for a wood plank. Thoughts, or am I just a hopeless packrat?

that would be spoiling... yet to be fair, i dont see that arriving lol

... Because I've been hanging with Dumb and Dumber waaaaay too much (they're just so PRETTY!!!! +::heart +::heart +::heart ), I think I just handed you a big plate of obvious. I blame JAMES!!! +::Dunno +::Dunno +::Dunno

(he's just so pretty...) +::heart +::heart +::heart

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 am

aha, but who would you go out with? Can't go with both of them, they'd end up quarreling lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions