Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Troubleshooting: can't play a game from Aldorlea?

Re: Troubleshooting: can't play a game from Aldorlea?

Postby Grintch » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Indinera wrote:You get a key if you purchase the game. In the case of LF2:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Or ... ID=2618061

Why would I repurchase a game I've already bought that doesn't work? I would think that if I've already paid for it, I should get a key. that's usually the case with every other game purchase.
Grintch
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Did you purchase it here? I thought you had told me you had purchased it on GMG.
I can only assist players for purchases made on my BMT account page.
If there is a problem with the game, you should ask GMG about it. All I can say is that I have Windows 8 myself and the games work fine on it. If you think it is a key problem, just send the GMG guys your email confirmation or whatever they send after purchase, and ask them to provide a second key. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Grintch » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Indinera wrote:Did you purchase it here? I thought you had told me you had purchased it on GMG.
I can only assist players for purchases made on my BMT account page.
If there is a problem with the game, you should ask GMG about it. All I can say is that I have Windows 8 myself and the games work fine on it. If you think it is a key problem, just send the GMG guys your email confirmation or whatever they send after purchase, and ask them to provide a second key. :)

Yes, I did purchase it on gmg. the funny thing is that their version doesn't require a key, it only requires their capsule program to run. As you can see in my other post, the game version from your website download won't work either in the trial mode so I have no idea what the problem could be. I've been running Win 8 for at least 2 years now and never had a problem with any game before now, even the older one's from GoG. I will contacg gmg and see what they can do then. Thanks.
Grintch
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Yes this is a good idea. Can you please also, if you want, try a few other games (or maybe just one) from this website, to see if the problem is specific to LF2 or all games of this type in general?

http://www.aldorlea.org/ourgames.php
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Grintch » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Indinera wrote:Yes this is a good idea. Can you please also, if you want, try a few other games (or maybe just one) from this website, to see if the problem is specific to LF2 or all games of this type in general?

http://www.aldorlea.org/ourgames.php

Hi, Indi. I tried installing Asguaard and the Book of legends but none of those work either. I keep getting an error that the "RGSS player has stopped working" and it just shuts down. So, it seems like something to do with the RGSS player and my rig. There is nothing unusual about my computer or it's parts, it's a gaming rig from Digital Storm. Maybe something to do with some other software I have installed? Even though I'm an experienced computer user, I'm not a programmer. Thanks for trying to help, though.
Grintch
Peasant

Postby mayanmim » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 am

Hi Indinera!

i was able to purchase the Laxius Force series and i sent you the individual receipts. with that said i sent you a list of teeny tiny requests that i hope you'll be kind to accommodate, including my issue with the guild of wanderer points (Laxius Force Queen of Adretana).

As a tired mom with a hyperactive toddler this is my stress release so i hope after a month of waiting (my mastercard took a while to arrive) i will be able to play again.
independence day is not for me; when i'm bound to you i feel so free... - bc
mayanmim
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 am

OK, I'll look into it now.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby mayanmim » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:11 pm

nm i'll cope +::biggrin you have done a lot for me already
independence day is not for me; when i'm bound to you i feel so free... - bc
mayanmim
Wanderer

Postby Pixieme » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Ran into a problem in MM5 Tartarian Pass. The game freezes when I'm up a tree. This has happened twice. No error message either time. It may have been the same tree twice or different trees. I don't pay a lot of attention to which map I'm in unless I'm lost or looking for something specific. However, I believe I was in Map 15 both times. Just an FYI! Loving the game!
Pixieme
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Seems odd, could you pls send me your savefile just before it freezes? (you can save anywhere in MM5)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Pixieme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:54 am

I'm pretty far beyond that point (Ancient Temple), but I'll check my save files and see if I have anything. If not, I can always go back to the Pass and see if it happens again. If it does, I'll send the save file (if I can figure out how).
Pixieme
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:12 am

OK, thank you.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Poppet » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi,

I recently purchased Millennium 3 from here and I've encountered a big problem. Whenever I try to exit the game, my screen freezes up and turns black. (But I can still hear the game music) I tried waiting it out to see if it was just a hiccup, but I eventually had to restart my computer after waiting about five minutes. When I do that, my save file in Millennium 3 is gone. Even if I saved before I tried to quit, the title screen only gives me the options of new start or importing a save file, not loading. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but this still happens every time.

My computer has Windows 7 and I had zero problems with the first two Millennium games, so I'm really baffled as to what could be causing this. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

EDIT: Whoops, never mind! The problem was at my end and I figured it out.
Poppet
Peasant

Postby SueDee70 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:24 pm

I can't trial Onyx, and have problems when I go to the Menu. What is this Click Team.com about? It says
I must register to download the Game, but won't let me. I I restarted my computer and finally got in for
about 2 minutes and now it says my time is up! Looks like I won't be buying this anytime soon.

Here is the Error Message I got the FIRST TRY I made!

Script'Game'_Interpreter' line5;NoMethodError occurred Uidentified Method'hide_hud'for#L Scene_Skill:3dec060
@actor_indexZ07

I have most of your games. Loved them all. :)
SueDee70
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Errr it looks like a corrupted download or something.
Many people have been able to trial it already. ;)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions