Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Millennium 4: Players' Memories

Re: Millennium 4: Players' Memories

Postby Marine » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why):
Whe Piu-Piu saves the day! xD
I thought that from the very beginning that he/she will be useful someday!

What did you think about the story?
The storyline is great! I always wonder that Marine will be having some sort of relationship with Bokden >/////<
#Dream on

What did you think about Marine?
She is a willful girl, attractive, and won't rest until her mission is complete no matter how fatigue she is :)
A strong and passionate girl to follow her dream until it comes true!

What did you think about Lord Dragon?
He *for me* a gentleman, but he looks a bit show off and seems selfish (please don't slap me, ignore this one ><")

What did you think about the music?
The music is great, and it fits with almost every of the themes there :D

What did you think about the artworks?
The artworks are great, this is the very first RPG game that *I* play that have this great artworks! Keep it up XD

Your opinion about the game's ending (from the moment they go the Mystrock to register the last warrior)?
It's a bit shocking that Piu-Piu who saves the day. This game is unpredictable and that's why i keep playing it from the first installment! +::biggrin

What's the game's best/strongest sides?
Obviously when

What was your biggest surprise in this game?
Piu-Piu saves the day, Marine's mom is founded ALIVE, and Bokden joins the team of course +::YAY

Have you played Millennium 1-2-3 and if so, how does this one compare?
Obviously this one is the shortest among the other 3 but it's okay since Marine is having a less than a week deadline +::music
But the story is obviously feels longer in here compare to the other 3 +::biggrin

Who would win a female Beauty Contest: Marine, Karine, Jezabel, Salome, Claryssa (Mom)?
Either Marine, Karine, or Salome
But i still prefer Marine though :)
(wew, they forgot bout little Merline ._.)

Who would win a male Beauty Contest: Benoit, Hirado, Abu, Jack, James, Bokden, Wolfgang, The Bear, Suzuki?
An OBVIOUS for BOKDEN! KYAAA!!~ +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
#FanGirl Scream

Who is the funniest character and why?
Jack, because he always flirting Marine and ended up being a piece of joke by Jezabel +::biggrin
I want to put James too but i dunno the reason ._. +::Dunno

Are you looking forward MM5 and if so, what would you like to see in this game?
I would like to see a longer gameplay (of course! we all do!) and Marine......maybe has some feelings towards Bokden, and he have it as well?
#Kicked, Shot, etc .___.
And of course this HAVE TO be the BEST installment, since (maybe) MM5 is the last installment +::cry +::cry
Marine
Peasant

Postby eve » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Favorite In-Game Moment ---> To be honest there were 3. The first was when Bokden finally showed up In the old lighthouse,the second when Marine convinced the ''Beast'' +::lol and when Piu Piu managed to register Soozookieee +::lol If I had to choose though I would say the second,because it shows the big difference between power and emotion.In other words,Marine who is weak physically especially compared to the bear,is much more stronger emotionally.And that's something that not even the bear could win ;)

What did you think about the story?--->Excactly what I like.Smart,emotional and surprising...Smart because you have to think every step if you don't want to miss anything,emotional because well,will power and love are always making me tear up +::cry +::lol and surprising because old suzuki and Bokden where in all 3 games and now they will be in the shodown!!!! +::clap

What do you think about Marine?--->The strongest RPG character I ever played.ADORE HER.Passionate teenager,determened to make her dream come true.The beautiful thing in her dream though is that she is actually dreaming the happiness of the others! :) I especially liked the fact that although Marine is awesome,she doesn't pose as a saint,perfect person,but as a teenage girl who makes mistakes due to her emotional pain (when she talked harsh to Jeanne in the end of MM2).

What do you think about Lord Dragon?--->Well I must say that he is a fair and a loyal ruler.I don't think that he let the country starve because he wants to,but simply because he is unaware of the situation outside Mystrock.In other words I mean that you must be pretty hungry in order to truly understand those who are starving.He is just acting like they taught him to.And the lesson Marine is going to teach him?Well let's just say that it will change his life! ;)

What did you think about the music?-->Awww,my favorite!Music is my passion and I think it is one of the most important things in a game (and in general) +::whistle Congrats Indy,you are a true playa +::biggrin The music in every scene and in every dialogue muched brilliantly,and it doubled my already huge emotions during the game.That means only one thing.Success!One thing is for sure.I am sure I will fall in love with the music(and not only) in the last episode.(Yeah I know,I am a huge Millennium fan,plus I love details.Details makes the difference right? :) )

What did you think about the artworks?--->Ok here i will just say an example.While I was in the grand rift,I was walking calmly and full of excitement at the same time,when I saw one of the rhinos(it was a rhino right? I don't remember+::lol ) I was like say whaaaat? +::O_o so,I healed up and saved because I thought he was a boss. +::lol(I must have been laughing for 10 minutes full when I realised it was an artwork) Same think happened when I walked through the big red fish's mouth +::lol .Yeah,that's how good the artworks were! +::clap

Your opinion about tha game's ending?--->How surprising!I mean ok,we knew that Marine would somehow succeed of course,but Piu-Piu???I thought it would be Merline!Piu-Piu is sooo cuuute!It was GREAT!Plus,I loved that Lord Dragon caught Borgon and kicked his ummm.... +:::| ''Pretty face'' of his????? +::lol

What's the game's best/strongest sides?--->Anticipation.Marine's team has pretty strong characters but let's face it.In MM3 when I had Meryll for a little while,well,he was tough!That makes you want to train hard ALL of your characters,give them the best promotions and the best equipment!In other words I am not bored with any of the characters and all of them all equally important to me because I want to thrive in the showdown!Especcially against Meryll who is dumbest than a wood chip.Awww,if it was a mind contest Meryll would loose just like that!Bummer!+::biggrin

What was your biggest surprise in this game?---> Old Suzuki of course! Oh,and Marine's Mom!I war really happy to see her join!But Grandpa Suzuki rocks! +::biggrin And my biggest surprise is that he is a pretty good fighter!Ok not the best speed or resistance but his punches and his skills are really good!I was impressed!I leveled him to level 6 and with the best equipment his attack was 300+!!! +::YAY Go Suzuki go,go,go!! +::Dance

Have you played Millennium 1-2-3 and if so,how does this one compares?--->I played all of them of course!Every one of them has their own strong points.MM1 was the beggining,focusing on quests,learning your characters,exploring and having fun with Benoit's ummmm ''knightly'' behavior +::lol .In MM2 things started to be more serious,looking for more members and solving quests at the same time.In MM2 Marine's training with the umbrella was a reminder that hey guys don't forget!In the end we will fight with our hands because this is Martial Law we are summoning! +::biggrin I liked that it was pretty smart +::clap In MM3 the agony was getting bigger because time was running out and we still needed warriors but at the same time I wanted to help Salome and Jack and I was like oh my,I still have a little time left and quite a few warriors to find!!!!!! +::fear Now,in MM4 I had absolutely no idea who would be my last warriors so every single character was a surprise for me!Especially the first time I played MM4 I didn't even bother finding secret rooms or leveling up,I just wanted to see what would happen!!! +::shhhh +::lol

Who would win a female beauty contest?--->As a womans honest opinion,I will say Salome.She is really pretty.Although I prefer Marine because she is so sweet and cute! :)

Who would win a male beauty contest?--->Bokden,Bokden,Bokden!He is cute but his expression that says ''wow,life is just a walk!I'm outta here!'' OWNED!!!! +::biggrin

Who is the funniest character and why?I know that may sound weird,but I will say Hirado +::lol Funny not in a hillarious way,but he is soooo much different from the others! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way he talks! +::lol You know where is everyone?Sleeping.Where is Hirado?He went to admire the sunset and draw it because it is a lovely scenery! +::biggrin You could just ask him a simple question like ''How are you Hirado?'' and there is NO way he would make a sentence without a river or a tree... +::lol Love him +::Dance

Αre you looking forward MM5 and if so,what would you like to see in this game?--->Am I looking forward?I CAN'T WAIT!!!!Dear Indy,I have no requests at all.Really!Surprise me!And I know you will +::YAY Besides that's the reason I love your games.For me,the real challenge in all of your games is to see how well can I perform in an Indy world! +::lol I always praise the good work +::clap Can't wait for the final episode and fo course your future games Indy! +::Dance Oh and BTW forgive my possible mistakes I haven't practise my english in about 5 years or so! +:oops:
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby Kylie » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:28 am

ANYTHING WITH JACK. That makes a lot of moments! You know why... and I also liked it when Marine set the Bear's house on fire and Jack slept through the whole thing!

What did you think about the story?:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Where do you come up with everything?!

What did you think about Marine?:
I hate her. Though I feel a little better, since she might be liking Bokden... +::biggrin

What did you think about Lord Dragon?:
He's pretty cool. It was funny when he smashed the table. My brother was like, "Mortal Hit!" LOL

What did you think about the music?:

I liked it pretty well. Not as great as MM1, 2, and 3, but still good. Bring back Magic Harp! LOL
I like "Elysian Fields", "Under the Fig Tree", "Loveloud Beam", "Divine Feelings" and "Snow" the best of all. I even like "The Worm" what for all it is kind of an ugly song. I liked "Kyoto Lounge" because that one is funny when you use it!
And of course "El Grand Salto (Big Jump)"! My fave is "Loveloud Beam". You played the songs at the perfect time, too.

What did you think about the artworks?:

Most looked good, but I didn't really like some of the Lords' and Ladies' artworks. They weren't done by Saehral, right? Jack looked the best, of course.

Your opinion about the game's ending (from the moment they go the Mystrock to register the last warrior)?:

Great! Piu Piu was really funny! And Merline was good, too. OS was funny when he was reprimanding Benoit for "sewer talk"!

What's the game's best/strongest sides?:

JACK! And IDK, like, everything else? LOL

What was your biggest surprise in this game?:

I wasn't surprised by anything. I'm just hard to surprise. There are some things that I would be surprised by (Because I would never think you would do them) but you don't do them. Got that? LOL! +::biggrin

Have you played Millennium 1-2-3 and if so, how does this one compare?:

Better than 1&2, because those didn't have Jack. As good/better than 3, because Marine didn't act like she was attracted to Jack in this one. HANDS OFF MY MAN, MARINE! LOL

Who would win a female Beauty Contest: Marine, Karine, Jezabel, Salome, Claryssa (Mom)?

Salome... NO WAIT, MOM! DEFINITELY MOM. LOL JK

Who would win a male Beauty Contest: Benoit, Hirado, Abu, Jack, James, Bokden, Wolfgang, The Bear, Suzuki?

JACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO CUTE! And his personality makes him even cuter!!!!

Hmm, Jack. He just was! He didn't take anything seriously, and made funny jokes about everything. It annoyed everyone, but not me. I usually do the same thing. And he just was.... cute.

TOTALLY!
Like, I can't wait at all!

Hmm, what would I like to see in the game? Jack kicking everyone's butts, and then marrying me. Yes, that would be perfect! LOL!
I would also like to see Marine NOT pick Jack (I'd like her to be happy at mine and Jack's wedding, not crying because she lost Jack to me. :razz: ) and maybe for her to like Bokden?
And for Salome to ADMIT that she is falling for James!!!
Also it will be funny to see what things you must have in store for Old Soozookee.
But mostly I would like to see Jack marrying me. Yep. +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin LOL +::heart
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby nancyred » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:14 pm

the first light of dawn showing through a doorway in The Grand Rift. Finally, the end was in sight!
fit in with the story that was already laid out. Things really don't seem promising, though, considering the short amount of time Marine's people have to train compared to the years under the belts of Dragon and his warriors,
Her character is consistent with that shown in the first three MM's.
seems like a decent fellow, especially compared to Borgon and the warriors
It set the appropriate tone at the appropriate time. I turned it off, though, for the replay, since I didn't want to feel so rushed.
I like it, particularly during battle scenes (except that the urchins sometimes hid behind Abu's head). The yellow spiders looked a bit cheesy, but the other monsters were good. The King of the Forest always reminds me of King Kong. The photographic backgrounds were beautiful. I thought the Mystrock Lords were depicted perhaps unfairly.
Your opinion about the game's ending (from the moment they go the Mystrock to register the last warrior)?
Interesting, a tad too linear, and "lucky" that Marine had already registered Piu-Piu as a planned government employee if she won the showdown. Merline would not have been allowed to add the last name even if she were small enough to fit through the opening.
having a variety of warriors with different motivations, keeping Marine's family involved, healing/replenishing everyone when Marine rests (not just those in the active party), and giving the player glimpses of what's happening on the opposing side
Bokden became the party leader for a while.
Yes, I've played all of them. This one is more linear, which I don't like, but it does complete the list, which I do like.
Salome, if I were the deciding judge. Why was Marine's look changed? The new outfit is okay, but why change her face and give her a razor haircut? Salome and Jezebel got to keep their lovely locks.
Hirado, if I were the deciding judge. I'd like him to face us for a minute, though, so I could see his eyes.
Piu-Piu! He always makes me smile.
Yes, I want to see the conclusion to the story. I've already posted some of what I'd like to see, in another thread, but one thing I didn't mention there was the ability to choose how many orbs to trade in. Right now, it's all or none. If you trade in a number of orbs that aren't evenly divisible by the number of players in your active party, you lose the remainder. I'd rather save them to add to future orbs. That should be possible to do, right? After all, we can choose how many of most items we want to buy or sell from a vendor.
nancyred
Mercenary

Postby flavie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Now I've done it, I'm disappointed I couldn't have improved all characters at the Guild of the Ancients.
I spend some times levelling up before going to the Grand Rift.
What's bad.. is it's much easier to collect urchin gems from the Grand Rift but once we're there we can't go back to the Guild of the Ancients. You know once we can we'ld have only part of characters we could improve not the Bokden team... +::cry So I didn't improve Salome Wolfgang and Jezabel.. hope I could in MM5 +::grrr +::whistle
When Marine burns the house, she's totally right. When Piu-Piu write's the last name +::clap

It's a pleasure to go on getting warriors, I wouldv'e like the father to be able to fight.

She is determined and headstrong to follow her purpose even if she wouldn't have found her mom.

He's fairplay and not nasty, good-looking and a good ruler.

The music fits emotions. IIt's so cool you've used again the Orc fortress one , Karine's scream and Old Suzuki attack sounds are pretty good.

Pretty nice, I've never seen such hellish worms.

I'm not surprised by the gate close, Lord Borgon is a coward. I would've liked to play Bokden's team so as to improve them even if in the story we're really in a hurry.

to have found warriors in remote dangerous areas as living there they must be willingful and strong fighters!

Piu-Piu saves the day, Marine's mom is founded ALIVE and to notice ressemblance of the mom's skin with the one of the enemy warriors. +::O_o

Yes I did. It looks shorter with more stuff to improve characters.

I like Karine's face, Jezabel's smile and generous shapes, Marine's hair and Salome's body is "perfect". So I'ld say Salome.

Hirado or.. Wolfgang I like hairy chest +::lol

Jack, because he always flirting Marine in a bad way

Yes of course , at this point we should do the showdown! +::Thumbup I would like to be able to level up characters in skills well hand-to-hand fight, to go back to the Guild of the Ancients. Have a place to train them in duels ;) by Marine's father! or Suzuki
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Previous

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions