Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sidequests

Re: Sidequests

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:33 am

Cassiopeia wrote:As for the dinosaur - I don't even try to beat it. I unequip everything so he can kill me very fast. Yes, I lose 10% of my gold, but I want to get into the Ivory Cave cause there's a secret room.

Oh. I get into the Ivory Cave even when I beat that dinosaur. I thought when I beat it I would win the trial. DUH!
Fortunately this time I tried to defeat it just for fun. +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby RPGeez » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Beating The Dinosaur without importing,hard mode and very limited equipment is quite a challenge,especially without weapons and bare hands.

I only found as others may have found items like Nacarat Conch Bracelets, Concentration Bandana, Jun Ka Bracelet, Bulba Core, Emerald Ivy and couple of Mystrock Kimonos and Orc Unholy Talisaman(Karine crafting of course) and the "Watch of Gods".

I do not have any virtuosos belts or even the fairy love for Jeanne.

Also the prediction pendant ,witch hat and earring of the 7 seas too.
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:52 pm

I see. Well, it's not mandatory to beat it. But you will lose 10% of your gold.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 am

You can beat it for pride! :)
But the Bear remains the fastest at it. +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tyrellias » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:26 pm

I'll try to prove he cheats or rigged his watch :P

The Tyrano is easier than the Dragon of Malice battle anyway (the one you're supposed to lose)
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby moosgang » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:22 pm

AuntIggy wrote:The quests are harder in that if you don't have a guide you almost don't get them, unless you ask someone for help. ...To be honest I was very disappointed in this chapter. Half of it was dialogue. I like a good story but when I play a game, that''s what I want to do - play a game... I didn't like the way the quests were set up. It should be taken as positive criticism... Indy isn't a god and his games aren't perfect. Now in all fairness if you take out all that extra dialogue that wasn't necessary and allowed us to go back and finish side quests the basic game would be good....And please don't try to negate my opinion because it's just that. An opinion. My feelings on the game and my feelings are valid and worthwhile to me and maybe to some one else but that isn't any of my concern.

My opinion exactly.
moosgang
Peasant

Postby moosgang » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:57 pm

I'm on my second go-around... with lots of going back to saved games as I try to complete all the quests. I just have 3 quests left: Hair Potion, White Skin, and Lost Ghost.
Spoiler: show
I will have to let the Lost Ghost remain lost, since I took the woman to the church so long ago that there is no way I am going to go back that far right now. But I hope I can still find something for the lady with white skin (and thus the man wanting hair). I have given the flower to the man with the seal, given the unique flowers to the lady.
Anyone have some clues to offer me? I don't dare return to Green Grass before finding if I can finish these quests first.
moosgang
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:49 pm

You can only complete the ghost quest while you have Nena (Q11) in your party. After completing the Q11 it's no more possible to finish this quest.

As for the clues for the other two - try the Mysterious cave.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby moosgang » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Tomas wrote:As for the clues for the other two - try the Mysterious cave.

Oh, Thank you for answering Thomas! Ok, I went to the mysterious cave and tried 1. using every item (that wasn't food) by the light under the wall and 2. every member in my party at the light (Merline, Mom, Benoit, Piu, Abu, marine), 3.I tried exploring every nook and cranny of the cave, 4. I tried repairing the hole with each member available in my party. So far I'm still stuck. Do I not have the right member in my party? Maybe I needed to do it earlier in the game?
moosgang
Peasant

Previous

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions