Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Disadvantaged by new computer

Disadvantaged by new computer

Postby zeldagal » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm

I was at a disadvantage (and next may try starting out w/o import) in that I got a new computer between MM2 and MM3 (I think these were the ones) and so didn’t have the air sandals when I imported MM3 into MM4 (I had to play MM3 without import option). Also I didn’t have the magical key for the silver chests either! What I’m driving at is that I missed being able to get a lot of orbs and the sandals I think should have been available for a “new” game early in the Firth of Fourth so that the orbs could be used in the Monastery of the Lost Sea! +::grrr
I’ve now played the game in easy and normal and as usual, I want to see if I can complete it by getting and doing everything. +:::| GREAT GAME INDY AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MM5 +::biggrin
Maybe I should download all the MM games and play a marathon???!!! +::wizard +::whistle I think I have all the Plimus keys in my email files.... +::Dunno +::lol
zeldagal
Mercenary

Re: Disadvantaged by new computer

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 am

Personally I would use a USB stick to save (ie make a backup of) great savefiles and stuff.
This why you have a protection in case something happens to your computer.
Same for license keys, I would keep them somewhere else than just on the computer.

GREAT GAME INDY AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MM5 +::biggrin

Thank you!!!! +::YAY
Could you please sign the Memories maybe? :)

Maybe I should download all the MM games and play a marathon???!!! +::wizard +::whistle I think I have all the Plimus keys in my email files....

I like the last part! +::Thumbup
Yes it could be fun to play it like this - hard mode of course ;)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions