Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Grand Rift

Grand Rift

Postby skippy62 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 pm

OK, now I need a little bit of guiding!! I got the Bear with me, I want to go throught the Brand Rift once more (not walk throu) because I would like to do the quest about this old tribe that used to lived there (the Androherders Tribe) but I can't get back +::lol +::sos >What do I have to do: +::cry +::sos
Life is full of surprises enjoy it as long as you can!
skippy62
Mercenary

Re: Grand Rift

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:36 pm

You have to enter the rift as soon as you leave Crest with the Bear.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby skippy62 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 am

D-Squall wrote:You have to enter the rift as soon as you leave Crest with the Bear.

OK. D-Squall, I've done that a few time and I get as far pass the cave where Marine says this cave is empty ( I'm playing normal mode) I go to the left and continue all the way to the left and all of the sudden I can't jump nor go down to the water so how can I get back to the place to this place to do this quest?? +::grrr +::sos +::Annoyed
skippy62
Mercenary

Postby D-Squall » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 am

Maybe if you equip Air Sandals?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby skippy62 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:51 pm

D-Squall wrote:Maybe if you equip Air Sandals?

I have Air Sandals equip on Marine and have The Bear, Marine, Benoir and Abu in my party still can't managed to get anyfurther +::surrender +:oops: +::Annoyed +::Dunno
skippy62
Mercenary

Postby skippy62 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:04 pm

skippy62 wrote:
D-Squall wrote:Maybe if you equip Air Sandals?

I have Air Sandals equip on Marine and have The Bear, Marine, Benoir and Abu in my party still can't managed to get anyfurther +::surrender +:oops: +::Annoyed +::Dunno

nEVERMIND! i Decided to put Bocken back as leader with the Air Sandals and it did for me!!!SORRY FOR ALL THAT TROUBLE I should of realized that the answer was very simple as usual , +:oops: +::surrender +::whistle +::lol +::biggrin +::YAY if you look close enough instead of being lazy and asked!!
skippy62
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:54 am

Persistence pays in my games lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby skippy62 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Indinera wrote:Persistence pays in my games lol

LIke I said look and don't be so lazy +::biggrin ;) +:oops:
skippy62
Mercenary

Postby Angel53 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:00 am

I am on my second play through of MM4 and have really enjoyed it and found the guide very helpful. I, too, am stuck trying to get back through the Grand Rift to complete the Androhorders quest. +::sos I cannot get from map 23 to map 22. Bodken is leader with Air Sandals, Marine has Air Sandals, the Bear is in the party, but I cannot move any farther to the left. Can you help? I'd really like to complete this quest. Thanks. (I think this is my first actual post! +::clap )
Angel53
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:22 pm

I don't have the guide so I'm not sure which one map 23 is, but if it's where I think you're not supposed to go to the left but jump up somewhere and leave the map through a door.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Angel53 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply. Map is the next to last in Grand Rift. You end up on a small island on the far left (if you're trying to walk back through after getting the Bear.) I have tried jumping up, left, right, down. I know you're trying to get to a high exit on the other side, but nothing works. I am totally frustrated! +::cry I have tried different groupings, only Bokden, the Bear in, the Bear out, I cannot find the right combination. Even using the mouse doesn't show the winged sandals on the left. What am I doing wrong? Help, please!
Angel53
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:56 pm

The party member have no relation whether you can progress or not.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Angel53 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:47 am

Still stuck trying to get back through Grand Rift. Bodken is leader; he has air sandals. Have the Bear. Cannot continue to the left. Cannot jump up. Cannot jump down. Cannot jump left. I know I'm trying to get to the exit of map 22 which is up. The mouse doesn't even register that a jump up is possible. Indy, can you help? Am I in the wrong place? Did I miss a passage from one area to another? According to the Guide, think I know where to go, but now I so confused and frustrated.... Any other suggestions? +::surrender
Angel53
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:58 am

There isn't any cave of the shape of a door where you can enter?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Tomas » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:10 am

If you are talking about map 22 according to the MM4_OfficialWalkthrough numbering, than the only tricky thing here is that you need to jump over the water using the DOWN key, otherwise you will bounce back from the rock above the water. Otherwise the path should be pretty much clear.
Tomas
Ranger

Next

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions