Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Help with Seal

Help with Seal

Postby scoobie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:04 pm

I gave the flower of the Depths to alaster then the flowers he gave me I gave to Rosmela, but she does not ever give me the seal in the item shop. What do I do? How do I get the seal?? Thanks +::wizard
scoobie
Peasant

Re: Help with Seal

Postby scoobie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 pm

I read this quote from another thread, but all Rosmela said was that "the chief did not care" and she nor anyone else in the town gives me the seal to fix the floor!! still stumped and need help.
""To get the seal, you'll need to give the flower that was found in the rift to the guy in the cellar. He'll in turn will give you flowers that you'll need to give the lady outside of the house. You'll need to talk to her and she'll say that she will find the chief. You'll need to leave the town and re-enter. She should be down in the cellar next to the guy. Talk to her again and he'll give you the seal.""
scoobie
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Have you left town and re-entered?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby scoobie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Okay. After getting the negative responses from Rosmela and Alaster, I went tothe mysterious cave and then back to Tabulu and only then did things change. (why I don't know as I have been to that cave a few times before) I did find her down in the celler and Alaster did give me the seal. So I answered my own question.

Yes I had just left town but that alone did not seem to work for me, unless it is a timed sort of deal where you have to be gone for a certain number of minutes---Don't know, but thanks for your reply D
scoobie
Peasant

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions