Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Tai?

Tai?

Postby Alikamou » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:06 am

Hey Indy, first time I'm noticing cause I'm trying to get hand levels at least to 5 for most of them +::grrr
With this newest version, Salome had this. Not quite sure when cause she was up to hand level 2 already +:::|
When I switched over to the bare hand, it grays out so no changing. Not a problem, just wasted some time before I noticed +:oops: (Still hanging around Tabutu so I can get those I have the "mastered" traits +::biggrin )

Edit: I forgot to mention...in Mystrock going to talk to the Sage? When Marine gets a chance to go back and talk to Benoit, the Sage is no where in sight upon her return (and the door is closed :razz: ) So I have been just walking straight to open the door anyway and he continues talking like he's right there and taking her into his office +:::| Is it supposed to be that way?
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Re: Tai?

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:43 am

Hey Indy, first time I'm noticing cause I'm trying to get hand levels at least to 5 for most of them +::grrr
With this newest version, Salome had this. Not quite sure when cause she was up to hand level 2 already +:::|
When I switched over to the bare hand, it grays out so no changing. Not a problem, just wasted some time before I noticed +:oops: (Still hanging around Tabutu so I can get those I have the "mastered" traits +::biggrin )

I'm not sure I understand. You mean she has Tai equipped as a weapon?

Edit: I forgot to mention...in Mystrock going to talk to the Sage? When Marine gets a chance to go back and talk to Benoit, the Sage is no where in sight upon her return (and the door is closed :razz: ) So I have been just walking straight to open the door anyway and he continues talking like he's right there and taking her into his office +:::| Is it supposed to be that way?

It's a bug that should earn a lifetime achievement award. The funny thing is that it's not my fault. The engine just decides to "delete" the sprite (in fact it is still there, only invisible). Since computers are so stubborn especially when they are wrong, I have no clue how to fix this... maybe redo the scene entirely? Oh the fun +::Annoyed
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:06 am

Hey Indy, first time I'm noticing cause I'm trying to get hand levels at least to 5 for most of them
With this newest version, Salome had this. Not quite sure when cause she was up to hand level 2 already
When I switched over to the bare hand, it grays out so no changing. Not a problem, just wasted some time before I noticed (Still hanging around Tabutu so I can get those I have the "mastered" traits )

I'm not sure I understand. You mean she has Tai equipped as a weapon?

hihihi...yep She has Tai equipped as a weapon. What I can't figure out is from where...who or what? +:::| +::biggrin The nearest I can figure is from the cave with the 3 animal kings. I had already double-promoted her...took "Dancing Crab". No one else seems to be able to use it, too +::grrr Sounds like a great "club" and does ample damage, too +::whistle

Edit: I forgot to mention...in Mystrock going to talk to the Sage? When Marine gets a chance to go back and talk to Benoit, the Sage is no where in sight upon her return (and the door is closed ) So I have been just walking straight to open the door anyway and he continues talking like he's right there and taking her into his office Is it supposed to be that way?

It's a bug that should earn a lifetime achievement award. The funny thing is that it's not my fault. The engine just decides to "delete" the sprite (in fact it is still there, only invisible). Since computers are so stubborn especially when they are wrong, I have no clue how to fix this... maybe redo the scene entirely? Oh the fun

nah...unless you can make the door look open? That should maybe do the trick? +:::| :razz:
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Nothing seems to do the trick.
The Tai thingy seems to be a glitch so I'll look it up.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:42 pm

LOL Salome sure has some surprises left, even if she no longer can morph into a mermaid +::lol +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:52 am

I'd say she has some glitches left lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions